SportsWrath

PLAX RELEASED

Lubeck

its funny- i've met a couple of the bbi guys out here socially and they are super nice. but when they get together on that board, the playground bully comes out in them.

That new guy is getting his ass waxed....lol. Everyone over there wants to ban everyone else. I wonder if I could get a mod job over there.

its funny- i've met a couple of the bbi guys out here socially and they are super nice. but when they get together on that board, the playground bully comes out in them.

Seems like the last year or so, if anyone starts a thread there it is the call of BBI to bash the poster for the first ten minutes. Didnt used to be like that, and it's probably becasue the Giants won the superbowl with the all of a sudden Giants fans... I dont post there very much, but I do like reading news there. They have the most reliable shit for a message board.

Fuckit, trade our whole draft for Calvin Johnson. I'm dead serious...

I'd hop on board for that, all but our first second round pick, that we could use on Clint Sintim, LB from UVA. Other than that, fuck it, a 1st, 2nd, 3rd (can't trade the 2nd 3rd pick), 4th, a couple fiths, everything. All of em except that first second rounder for CJ, I'd do it, now, where do i sign?

We'd franchise you :flex:

:wub:

Kiss ass. You must have an evil plot planned in the near future, and are just trying to get in my good graces.

J/K, man....you're alright, considering what a pain in the ass you can be.

Well Thank You Very Much....His Excellency Mayor for Life Papa Doc Bloomberg....a federal case about bullshit. Please vote that bastard out of there.
Bloomers the Bastard is a worthless piece of shit that deserves to be Impeached because of all the things he has done in NYC that adversely affect the lives of citizens (no smoking in bars, can't use a type of fat to cook food, get a re-election law changed so he could continue to be mayor). His personality, I believe, is the same type that was present in slave holders. He believes that he is so much more intelligent than the people subject to him, that anything he does is correct and worthwhile. :P

:wub:

Kiss ass. You must have an evil plot planned in the near future, and are just trying to get in my good graces.

J/K, man....you're alright, considering what a pain in the ass you can be.

Yep, by now I'm content with being the troublemaker everyone loves lol

Bloomers the Bastard is a worthless piece of shit that deserves to be Impeached because of all the things he has done in NYC that adversely affect the lives of citizens (no smoking in bars, can't use a type of fat to cook food, get a re-election law changed so he could continue to be mayor). His personality, I believe, is the same type that was present in slave holders. He believes that he is so much more intelligent than the people subject to him, that anything he does is correct and worthwhile. :P

Yeah I edited your post and I don't care so no whining

haven't you heard Tree....most prisons are going smoke free...gotta trade your bitch for something else....probably a donut or a pack of oatmeal cookies. :)

Or a tube of Vaseline. Wait, this is prison we're talking about, not Walgreen's. I bet they use lard. As the heat from the pistons is generated, you can smell the ass cooking. Mmmmmmm, Mmmmmm good.

haven't you heard Tree....most prisons are going smoke free...gotta trade your bitch for something else....probably a donut or a pack of oatmeal cookies. :)

All of them were already 'drug-free'. I'm sure you know how well that's going. :D

All this will do is raise the cost of smokes in the pen.