SportsWrath

PLAX RELEASED

Lubeck

Eagles fan on here?

lol.

Yeah, and that ones a fuckin douche. Daynefornogain is pretty cool though, he's and egirl fan. Thats about it as far as egirl fans go.

How are you btw? Nice to have you aboard.

Or a tube of Vaseline. Wait, this is prison we're talking about, not Walgreen's. I bet they use lard. As the heat from the pistons is generated, you can smell the ass cooking. Mmmmmmm, Mmmmmm good.

Rollo the Ass Strangler: LOL!!! Can you smell what I'm cooking Plaxie...hmmmm? :o

All of them were already 'drug-free'. I'm sure you know how well that's going. :D

All this will do is raise the cost of smokes in the pen.

Yeah...I know....so a gang bang train will cost each car on the train a couple of cartons these days....lol...or maybe one cig equals two singular ass rapes...yeah that's more like it, as the supply dwindles each individual item becomes more valuable. Capitalism at its finest. :lol:

Welcome new guy....love your Egals choking signature. Yeah we have two Egals loving dudes on here....but DFNG is part of our recovery program....lol. And he is a righteous Bro.

A poop obsessed righteous bro......but righteous nonetheless. :P

LOL!!! Man I wanted him to find out for himself......now you done gone ruined the surprise when he opens a Serious Advice Definitely Needed thread. :lol:

:o

Ummmm, yeah 27 DaBeast.....when you see a serious advice needed thread....its serious. Open it, and help him, even though he's an egirl fan. :P