SportsWrath

derrick ward to bucs

ccase39

Geez, if that's true on the contract, he made out very well for himself.

It's Earth and Wind now, oh and Water.

Good luck D-Ward! I hope he can stay healthy and I hope he does good. I'm happy he's on a decent team that I don't hate, lol.

Agreed. He should be the starter over Graham and Cadillac no problem. I'm sure he will be an asset to their team. But with the moves they've made, I have to believe that they are going to be rebuilding and will not have a lot of wins next season.

I'm happy for Ward but in all honesty I don't expect a lot of success for him. No established QB, no established passing game, and a mediocre line.

He doesn't have Jacobs pounding the defense or a coherent line blocking for him. While I hope for the best I expect a sub-1000 yard season and a bunch of pissed off Bucs fans.

Congrats D Ward, I'll miss him. That was one hell of a threesome we had there. But I fully believe it will continue with BJ, Bradshaw and WARE.

I'm callin it now, he's gonna make an impact like Ahmad did. :TU:

Aren't Graham and Ward essentially the same type of back?

lol, it honestly made no sense for the Bucs to get him, and for that money, but I am happy that I'll get to see Ward play, seeing that where I live I'm forced to see every Buc game. :brooding:

I am looking forward to a healthy dose of Jacobs and Bradshaw...ans since Bradshaw is still under his round 7 pick contract, they will getting great productivity on the cheap end of things.

I have a feeling Ware will get alot of playtime this year

lol, it honestly made no sense for the Bucs to get him, and for that money, but I am happy that I'll get to see Ward play, seeing that where I live I'm forced to see every Buc game. :brooding:

Naw man, they created this awesome invention called Direct TV and NFL Sunday ticket...essential to every football fan...in which you can watch your favorite team every week and you get to DECIDE which top notch matchup you want to view after your game airs!

Naw man, they created this awesome invention called Direct TV and NFL Sunday ticket...essential to every football fan...in which you can watch your favorite team every week and you get to DECIDE which top notch matchup you want to view after your game airs!

That invention is to expensive. My girl would kill me if I spent money on that. lol

That invention is to expensive. My girl would kill me if I spent money on that. lol

Man, if you're a die hard Giants fan, stuff like that isn't too expensive...I'd rather pay an extra 60 bucks in order to get every Giants game than to even RISK missing one.