SportsWrath

superbowl score prediction thread

donovan4prez

17-14 Giants

Im not watching the superbowl this year, instead a bunch of my friends are coming to my house and we are watching last years superbowl. If anyone is in the NY/NJ area, they are welcome to come..I have plenty of room and food and drinks...and weed

17-14 Giants

Im not watching the superbowl this year, instead a bunch of my friends are coming to my house and we are watching last years superbowl. If anyone is in the NY/NJ area, they are welcome to come..I have plenty of room and food and drinks...and weed

I got the 6 footer.

34-14 Steelers

Steelers, 31 - 16. Big Ben finds it a little easier moving the ball against Arizona than he did against Baltimore. Warner makes some plays but has to settle for FGs in the red zone and the Pitt D either gets a TD or sets one up.

Next prediction - what's the over/under on Warner's post game God references?

You can do whatever you feel necessary about trying to degrade LT, he will still be the best LB (football player period IMHO) to ever grace the field and the best ever to put a whoopin on Jaworski. :)

true enough he was the greatest to ever play the position, but i'm not trying to degrade him.....he did a good enough job of doing that to himself.

what a fall from grace

just think....when fans remember their favorite all-time franchise players, you have a crackhead to look up to.

what a role model for your kids.

true enough he was the greatest to ever play the position, but i'm not trying to degrade him.....he did a good enough job of doing that to himself.

what a fall from grace

just think....when fans remember their favorite all-time franchise players, you have a crackhead to look up to.

what a role model for your kids.

We dont gloat over his crack escapades. My kids witnessed him on the field because of tape and have been taught that drugs are evil and can destroy good people. And just think, with all that partying and drugs he did, he never threw up during a playoff game due to mere nervousness.

Just think, when YOUR kids look up to one of their favorite franchise players, they have a pussy and a failure to look up to.

Nice

in point differential yes...but the dog is pretty impressed with the fact that he would pick the exact score it would have been had arizona held on...and 23-20 is an odd score to select...

Good point. I thought when Fitzy scored that TD, that was how it was gonna end. Forgot all about that almost being the score. Lucky mutha Socal.... :P