SportsWrath

Has it donned on anyone yet?

so-cal dub

The FUCKING CARDINALS are in the Superbowl! :unsure:

I never thought I'd be alive to see that...and thanks again Kevin. <_<

All I know that we wasted a precious opportunity.. we lost a game we had no business losing... damn.. it never gets old.. i still feel like shit.

i have said i will only come back here when the draft starts. but i can't keep do it.. it's like crack.. my hand get shaky and night sweats..

back to topic. WHen is the raiders gonna take this stash freak out of the team??.. dam Gilfuk should of known Eli can't throw in bad windy condition.. but overall it was bad coached(HC and OC) and our guys on Offence couldn't get it done.

don't know if i'm happy about next year with our D.. dammit Spag. why you had to go???!??!?!?!

i have said i will only come back here when the draft starts. but i can't keep do it.. it's like crack.. my hand get shaky and night sweats..

back to topic. WHen is the raiders gonna take this stash freak out of the team??.. dam Gilfuk should of known Eli can't throw in bad windy condition.. but overall it was bad coached(HC and OC) and our guys on Offence couldn't get it done.

don't know if i'm happy about next year with our D.. dammit Spag. why you had to go???!??!?!?!

Money, money, money, money,......Money!

Double Post.

I still cant believe it. And try living in this state. <_< I have heard all the comments on here about easing up on these new fans, and they gotta start somewhere, etc. But its ridiculous. New fans, OK. Bandwagon jumpers, I have a hard time congratulating. But overall, it is hard to believe.

And fuck you Kevin. :brooding:

I think seeing the Cardinals in a Superbowl was a longer shot thatn seeing an African American becoming president....luckily they happened at the same time.

It will be funny if the Cardinals win, and they make a season highlight tape, two games against San Francisco and then Two games against St. Louie and then the playoffs are about their only real highlight

Miami is the only playoff team they beat during the reg. season, and one of only 3 teams with a winning record.

Miami is the only playoff team they beat during the reg. season, and one of only 3 teams with a winning record.

I kinda get the feeling they knew they would fade out in the playoffs, so becasue of it the coaching staff sandbagged it. IDK, maybe thats possible...but something has to explain it other than "they got hot at the right time". That and the fact they didnt the Gmen to worry about.

I kinda get the feeling they knew they would fade out in the playoffs, so becasue of it the coaching staff sandbagged it. IDK, maybe thats possible...but something has to explain it other than "they got hot at the right time". That and the fact they didnt the Gmen to worry about.

You hit on it at the end. They had everything fall their way. Even before the playoffs started, with the Eagles beating Dallas. Because they played in the crappiest division, they were able to have a home game. They got a better draw by getting the Panthers in round 2 rather than the Giants, because Carolina had much better weather than what they would've had to face in NY. They caught Delhomme on one of his inevitable horrible days, then by virtue of the Eagles upsetting the Giants, they got a bonus home game against the Eagles. That stadium gets loud and they really have a good home field advantage. And as long as their defense plays pretty well they have a chance against anyone, because they can score.

But had things fallen a little differently, I don't think there is anyway the Cards would be playing in SuperBowl 43.