SportsWrath

Official Gameday Thread NY GIANTS at Dallas Cowboys

Mr. P

i say ban the egg too

because you know what

there are a shitload of personal fansites out there that will ban you just for not being a fan of that team and not only is he not a giants fan 90 percent of the time he is just talking shit. dayne for no gain is a philly fan but 90 percent of the time he is not talking shit, he is just taking one.

also im fuckin heated

fixed.

Toomer was blanketed all night. He needs to get open before the ball comes to him. He had a couple of drops tonight as well.

Hixon did not play badly tonight, save for a couple times where Newman beat him off blocks. But Hixon made a lot of big catches tonight, too. Let's not hate on him that much. He's trying to fill some big shoes. If this is it for Plaxico as a Giant, we absolutely must get another #1 receiver, though.

can't say he didn't make big plays today. but that freaking drop near the 5 yard line during near end of the game was nutz.. i almost burst !!!

i say ban the egg too

because you know what

there are a shitload of personal fansites out there that will ban you just for not being a fan of that team and not only is he not a giants fan 90 percent of the time he is just talking shit. dayne for no gain is a philly fan but 90 percent of the time he is not talking shit, he is just talking.

also im fuckin heated

I am not heated and I agree with you. When I tried to sign onto the Saints fansite once Shockey got hurt...I was not allowed. When I tried to join the 69'er website same thing. DFNG is a kool dude for an Egirl fan....we exchange a lot of posts. The Egirls and Skins are honorable enemies. If the Broke Backs lost every game they played it still would not be enough for me.

can't say he didn't make big plays today. but that freaking drop near the 5 yard line during near end of the game was nutz.. i almost burst !!!

Dude, Newman had a hold of his hand. You should direct your angst at the official for not calling PI. The Cowboys got away with A LOT of shit like that tonight.

Dude, Newman had a hold of his hand. You should direct your angst at the official for not calling PI. The Cowboys got away with A LOT of shit like that tonight.

How bout that missed PI call on Toomer with like five minutes left in the game? Hamlin

clearly hits him before the ball gets to him, no call?

i say ban the egg too

because you know what

there are a shitload of personal fansites out there that will ban you just for not being a fan of that team and not only is he not a giants fan 90 percent of the time he is just talking shit. dayne for no gain is a philly fan but 90 percent of the time he is not talking shit, he is just talking.

also im fuckin heated

can i take that silly gilly pic and put a sniper reticle on it?

a-type.png

That was fucking terrible. Might as well just had a lawn chair out there.

It was fucking horrible...I thought Ware was going to break Strah's record for sacks in a season today.

Hope this game lights a fire under the O-lines ass and pisses them off like their mother was just beaten by the Carolina D-line. I dont want one single sack against Eli that game.

i say ban the egg too

because you know what

also im fuckin heated

He's a cowboy fan and his team just kicked our team in the mouth and won.. and you don't expect him to gloat? And you guys want him banned too? Nonsense...

I am sorry Nas but there is gloating and there is bullshit. This is bullshit. I don't find him cute, funny and/or insightful. Basically I think you lose more by having a hole like him here than anything else. You gain nothing. Now we have Skins and/or Eagles fans here....but do you see them behaving in a classless fashion...no. I say fuck him. In the long run keeping him here will only serve to alienate the real fans on this site. I mean many of us don't have to come here....and that would be a far greater loss than losing him.

How bout that missed PI call on Toomer with like five minutes left in the game? Hamlin

clearly hits him before the ball gets to him, no call?

Yes, to me that was even more blantant than the other no call. The safety clearly hit him early right in front of the official and nuthin'.

The Cowboys need to win at home against Baltimore and at Philly to make the playoffs. If they lose either game, they are probably not getting in. Tampa has two very winnable games left, against San Diego and Oakland. Atlanta has Minnesota and St. Louis. Chicago has Green Bay at home and then Houston. The Atlanta - Minnesota game will be huge next week as far as determining who gets in.

Cowboys are going to drop at least one of their remaining 2 games and not make it.

I am sorry Nas but there is gloating and there is bullshit. This is bullshit. I don't find him cute, funny and/or insightful. Basically I think you lose more by having a hole like him here than anything else. You gain nothing. Now we have Skins and/or Eagles fans here....but do you see them behaving in a classless fashion...no. I say fuck him. In the long run keeping him here will only serve to alienate the real fans on this site. I mean many of us don't have to come here....and that would be a far greater loss than losing him.

I hear ya, TBCvP, but the timing is very bad. He should've been banned after he came back when said he never would if the Giants won the SuperBowl. THAT is when he should've been banned. But he wasn't. Banning him now would be major sour grapes because of the timing, and frankly, we're better than that. I say ban him when his team gets eliminated from playoff contention.

I hear ya, TBCvP, but the timing is very bad. He should've been banned after he came back when said he never would if the Giants won the SuperBowl. THAT is when he should've been banned. But he wasn't. Banning him now would be major sour grapes because of the timing, and frankly, we're better than that. I say ban him when his team gets eliminated from playoff contention.

Fair enough. I for one have had him on full ignore for quite some time.

Yes, to me that was even more blantant than the other no call. The safety clearly hit him early right in front of the official and nuthin'.

The Cowboys need to win at home against Baltimore and at Philly to make the playoffs. If they lose either game, they are probably not getting in. Tampa has two very winnable games left, against San Diego and Oakland. Atlanta has Minnesota and St. Louis. Chicago has Green Bay at home and then Houston. The Atlanta - Minnesota game will be huge next week as far as determining who gets in.

Cowboys are going to drop at least one of their remaining 2 games and not make it.

I am hoping....lol. :P

He's a cowboy fan and his team just kicked our team in the mouth and won.. and you don't expect him to gloat? And you guys want him banned too? Nonsense...

half of me is just fired up over the loss nas

and the other half of me hasnt seen the guy make a genuine post that i can remember

and the third half of me says fuck it, hes never pissed me off too bad anyway

and the fifth half of me apparently cant do math