SportsWrath

Official Gameday Thread NY GIANTS at Dallas Cowboys

Mr. P

I am so hot right now.....the Giants offensive coaches really need a reaming out on these past two games. Its like oh well Brandon is out or is not 100% ...ho hum lets chuck the ball all over the field to guys who always seem to have it go off the tips of their fingers....lets run a couple of gimmick plays to our midget receiver who is worthless....lets dust off our high round pick and point at him so the defense knows the play is going to him. Right now I am very afraid of the Panthers right now. Yeah Jerry lift up the Lombardi Trophy you classless bastard.

Well the Panthers have to come to our house. Secondly, although the Panthers have been playing great recently, their opponents haven't been as tough as us. Tough the lack of a deep threat WR is hurting us as Hixon has proven he is a role player

fixed

Remember as far as Plax was concerned because of that smarmy asshole Mayor for Life the Giants had to crucify him and suspend him for the rest of the year just to satisfy his High Holiness...and guess what they still want his hide nailed to the door.

Im suprised Eli didn't look to Toomer more.

I am too....between him and Smith those are the only two consistent receivers out there. Also can we stop having these lopsided bye weeks where teams are off after playing 3 games. Our guys are getting hurt out there.

When Egg comes back...I want not one person to respond to his troll ridden fucking thread.

He doesnt deserve pity talk from us.

I say ban him. Its time to lay down the high road crap. Every other fan site in the NFL bans people for 1% of his nonsense. I don't find him the least bit relevant. Any thread he is in is a wasted thread. So the mods should remove any response post to that Broke Back lover if someone actually responds to his crap.

I am too....between him and Smith those are the only two consistent receivers out there. Also can we stop having these lopsided bye weeks where teams are off after playing 3 games. Our guys are getting hurt out there.

Yeah, that's bullshit too. If I were commish I'd try and start a thing were one league has a bye

on week 9 and the other league a bye on week 10 or something like that. It'd make a whole lot

more sense than getting a bye week in September, which does no one good in my opinion.

When you've played the stretch of games the Giants have played, I'm going to expect little

injuries to everybody. Shit, the last time the Giants played a cake walk were the 9ers...and that was

mid October.

Toomer was blanketed all night. He needs to get open before the ball comes to him. He had a couple of drops tonight as well.

Hixon did not play badly tonight, save for a couple times where Newman beat him off blocks. But Hixon made a lot of big catches tonight, too. Let's not hate on him that much. He's trying to fill some big shoes. If this is it for Plaxico as a Giant, we absolutely must get another #1 receiver, though.

i say ban the egg too

because you know what

there are a shitload of personal fansites out there that will ban you just for not being a fan of that team and not only is he not a giants fan 90 percent of the time he is just talking shit. dayne for no gain is a philly fan but 90 percent of the time he is not talking shit, he is just talking.

also im fuckin heated