SportsWrath

JAMES HARRISON

BadEgg

Does not have to worry about being the goat again this week, should he be snapping on the punt team.

Pittsburgh will be buried long before that, with or without Santonio Homes and Fast Willy Parker... :o

The giants scored a TD on the next drive so instead of winnng by 7, they would have won by 5. jackass.

The giants scored a TD on the next drive so instead of winnng by 7, they would have won by 5. jackass.

Actually, the botched punt was significant. But keep telling yourself it wasn't. It matters not to me.

Actually, the botched punt was significant. But keep telling yourself it wasn't. It matters not to me.

Doesn't it now? I would point out if it isn't important to you, you likely wouldn't make a thread implying a botched punt gave us the win.

In reality, you, again, are reaching. God, it must simply kill you to see the Giants steamrolling through the league when your own team is about to enter it's annual December collapse before the 1 and done playoff appearance.

It's good to be a Giants fan. :)

Sure. Berger's punt would've put us at the same area of the field had it not been blocked, (judging by his net punt avg).

It took us 7 plays to get that td.

Pitt never saw our side of the field again.

The safety was meaningless.

Don't be a stranger when your team is once again on the bad side of a beat down.

Doesn't it now? I would point out if it isn't important to you, you likely wouldn't make a thread implying a botched punt gave us the win.

In reality, you, again, are reaching. God, it must simply kill you to see the Giants steamrolling through the league when your own team is about to enter it's annual December collapse before the 1 and done playoff appearance.

It's good to be a Giants fan. :)

Don't worry VG. The city of Dallas is 2 loses away from becoming Titans fans. Remember that guy I talked about from work? The one that said he was HUGE Cowboys fans and then when we beat them in the playoff. He suddenly became a Patriots fan. Well guess what I saw him wearing 3 weekes ago? A Vince Young Titans jersey. He said he's always been a Titans fan ever since they drafted V. Young, because of the Long Horn connection. Now, my Boss and a friend (Although they didn't buy a Jersey) who I coach his son in soccer saying the samething.

My favorite part when I was in Amy's grandparents house for Thanksgivins, Marion Barber ran for 17 yards against Seattle. They started yelling "Go Tiki, go!" I couldn't help but to laugh. Don't worry badegg. I explain to them who Tiki Barber is and who plays for the Cowboys now. :LMAO:

I wonder if Eggy will troll us next week if his beloved Cowboys lose the game to Pittsburgh? Besides having the NFL's number one ranked scoring and YPG against defense, the Steelers have another advantage against the the Cowpukes.. their coach isn't Wade Phillips.

See you next week Egg.

Does not have to worry about being the goat again this week, should he be snapping on the punt team.

Pittsburgh will be buried long before that, with or without Santonio Homes and Fast Willy Parker... :o

Tony Romo will not play the Giants this seson because he;s gonna get injured against Pittsburg. Write it down.

Tony Romo will not play the Giants this seson because he;s gonna get injured against Pittsburg. Write it down.

I just want to see Jessica at Heinz Field showing off a pink Ben Roethlisberger jersey, that would be hilarious. Jessica should leave the ship while it is sinking, ESPN i can not believe is back on the Cowboys bandwagon all the talk since thanksgiving, has been how the Giants should watch out for Dallas now and oh geez Dallas is the team to beat in the NFC once more. Did i miss something did they just beat the Seahawks?, did ESPN somehow reverse the Seahawks record to 10-2 and not 2-10. We just shut out Washington (and we did shut them out, still waiting for an apology for that by the way) all the sudden were 11-1 and being overshadowed by Dallas again (besides the Burress issue)