SportsWrath

NFL COVERAGE MAP

fringe

Gumbel puts me to sleep.

Joe Buck does that to me, he's a my daddy got me a job sportscaster. Super Bowl was terrible, Plex scored and Buck went Burress touchdown yeah. So more fucking enthusiasm next time when a team just pulled off the greatest feat in NFL history. FOX has an awesome pregame with Strahan,Howie,TB and Jimmy, analysts suck though and we either get the Johnston/Stockon combo which isn't bad except fatass Siragusa is always piping in something stupid from the sideline, or we get the Dallas loving Aikman/Buck combo. Glad the game is on CBS this week

Joe Buck does that to me, he's a my daddy got me a job sportscaster. Super Bowl was terrible, Plex scored and Buck went Burress touchdown yeah. So more fucking enthusiasm next time when a team just pulled off the greatest feat in NFL history. FOX has an awesome pregame with Strahan,Howie,TB and Jimmy, analysts suck though and we either get the Johnston/Stockon combo which isn't bad except fatass Siragusa is always piping in something stupid from the sideline, or we get the Dallas loving Aikman/Buck combo. Glad the game is on CBS this week

I could not agree with you more on this BigBlue...they also suck because there is not enough of a contrast between the play by play and color guys. Buck is so far up Aik's rectum he can yodel for him; and Stockton/Johnston is a game of who will be taking the punishment this game. :rolleyes:

I just make the cut.

wouldn't have mattered anyway, I have the "over priced" ticket.

how is it overpriced? im assuming you're being sarcastic...?

it's a solid deal, you get every football game you could want to watch...which makes me wonder why you guys are relying on NFL coverage maps every week....most of you have solid jobs, pony up and get Sunday Ticket boys!

I was gonna say the same about Greg Gumbel. <_<

At least the game will be on. The mute button is always a good choice. :rolleyes:

Gus Johnson should call every single Giants game.

Which reminds me, driving back to Buffalo the other day, I heard good ole Jimmy Fassel doing the commentary on the radio...it was cr-azzy!

it's a solid deal, you get every football game you could want to watch...which makes me wonder why you guys are relying on NFL coverage maps every week....most of you have solid jobs, pony up and get Sunday Ticket boys!

every year it goes up like 25 bucks, plus the only way to get it in hd is to order the Superfan which is another 11 bucks a month.

82 bucks a month, if split in 4 payments is way over priced.

i enjoy the smell of stale beer and pizza at 10am in the morning. smells like victory.