SportsWrath

Corey Webster - A shutdown corner...

BurnThePhilFans

Corey Webster a surprise i guess, but on the other side what a fucking dissapointment Aaron Ross holy shit hes absolutely atrious everytime the ball is thrown his way i hold my breath and then proceed to throw shit at the TV what a son of a bitch, he let Hank Baskett? score on him can't cover Hank fucking Baskett

• 5 months later...

I was glad to see Webster turn it around....the guy is a good shutdown corner....I think this year will be his pro bowl year, with Ross on the other side who is just as good, throw thomas in the mix and we are stacked at depth.

Corey Webster a surprise i guess, but on the other side what a fucking dissapointment Aaron Ross holy shit hes absolutely atrious everytime the ball is thrown his way i hold my breath and then proceed to throw shit at the TV what a son of a bitch, he let Hank Baskett? score on him can't cover Hank fucking Baskett

I think that's a little harsh.

I think that's a little harsh.

I think thats how we are on our CBs. Webster had bad acouple bad first seasons and people wanted him cut off the team and drafting a replacement. Going into the Superbowl run Ross was making play after play and now that he has had a full season of play time under his belt (like Webster) people want him gone :rolleyes:

Oh well we're Giants fans I suppose.

I think thats how we are on our CBs. Webster had bad acouple bad first seasons and people wanted him cut off the team and drafting a replacement. Going into the Superbowl run Ross was making play after play and now that he has had a full season of play time under his belt (like Webster) people want him gone :rolleyes:

Oh well we're Giants fans I suppose.

Keep in mind that he posted that last season...

Just saying, his opinion might have changed, I personally think Aaron Ross and Corey Webster are two of the best young cornerbacks in the league...

Oh yeah it could of since then, these resurrected threads are a pain sometimes to keep track of.

Who was that awhile back maybe like the start of last season he kept bumping all the old threads in general discussion? Stuff from years back almost.

Oh yeah it could of since then, these resurrected threads are a pain sometimes to keep track of.

Who was that awhile back maybe like the start of last season he kept bumping all the old threads in general discussion? Stuff from years back almost.

Yah, I remember that...I remember having feelings of deja vu upon seeing those threads...then I realized it was an old thread that I HAD seen before

No love from you guys for Kevin Dockery?

The top nickel backs of the season included William Gay of Pittsburgh, Joselio Hanson of Philadelphia, and a player who had done terrible in these numbers in the past, Kevin Dockery of the New York Giants.

I'm especially proud of C-Web (hopefully Jamarcuss Russel quiets doubters this season). Nice to see him doing in the nfl what I watched him do in college.

Also like Ross/Thomas/Dockery. I think we are stacked at CB, and if one of the guys we drafted is decent, we have a fine stable of young cb's.

Now, hopefully Johnson proves his salt at S this season, we may not even need WR's to do well.