SportsWrath

Let's go Steelers

boohyah

I wont blame it on that, if we HAPPEN to lose. The Eagles are the second best team in the NFC East, we got our hands full.

Agreed, and they match up well with us. A healthy McNabb and Westbrook can still make us pay for blitzing, our front 4 is gonna have to get most of the pressure without blitzing a lot.

I've said it and I'll say it again... the Steelers are the only team in the NFL that really scares me. Good thing we wouldn't have to play them again till the dance

are you sure that we won't be playing Tennessee?

Agreed, and they match up well with us. A healthy McNabb and Westbrook can still make us pay for blitzing, our front 4 is gonna have to get most of the pressure without blitzing a lot.

True. But this is the team Spags knows best aside from the Giants.

I've said it and I'll say it again... the Steelers are the only team in the NFL that really scares me. Good thing we wouldn't have to play them again till the dance

Don't put us in the superbowl until the last week of January . Look what happened to Dallas after ESPN put them in the Superbowl in August

Did you see that ass kick the Steelers put on? With a backup QB, no less... Haha! Giants RULE! :rock:

Leftwich actually played a lot better than Rothlesberger. Maybe with that hurt shoulder he should rest a game or two considering he is always running for his life.

Rothlisberger's problem is he holds that ball way to long.

I was watching the game and thought he is the new Warner. One of those sacks he looked like he refused to throw the ball no matter what. I swear he had like 5 seconds and still didn't throw it away or run. To be honest though I think this is a growing trend in football where many QBs would rather get killed than throw the ball away.