SportsWrath

Tom Coughlin...

BurnThePhilFans

Probably not...not ot many coaches are in the HoF and most of them are coaches that renationalized the game i.e. Bill Walsh or have some sort of coaching record i.e. John Madden.

Yeah to become a HoF coach you need to do something special.

Like bring a team from the brink of disaster into a Dynast............. oops nm

I didnt know two previous trips into the playoffs then a Superbowl run was on the brink of disaster. :confused:

If he wins another I think he will be regarded as a really good coach but no where near what I would call a hall of fame coach.

I didnt know two previous trips into the playoffs then a Superbowl run was on the brink of disaster. :confused:

If he wins another I think he will be regarded as a really good coach but no where near what I would call a hall of fame coach.

The disaster that was in the locker room a few years ago. Also IF he did not Fire Johnny Lynn and make it to the playoffs he was as good as out of New York. We all wanted his banished and thought for sure he was going and we would go after Fox, Weiss or Cowher . Heck there was talk about bringing back the prostitute . :P

The disaster that was in the locker room a few years ago. Also IF he did not Fire Johnny Lynn and make it to the playoffs he was as good as out of New York. We all wanted his banished and thought for sure he was going and we would go after Fox, Weiss or Cowher . Heck there was talk about bringing back the prostitute . :P

I was one of the leading proponents of getting rid of Cheerleader; but I would have laid down on the Jersey Turnpike before I would welcome the traitorous Prostitute back. :P

Probably not...not to many coaches are in the HoF and most of them are coaches that renovated the game i.e. Bill Walsh or have some sort of coaching record i.e. John Madden.

John Madden???

O.k.. i really have no idea how John Madden change/renovated the game of football?.. now i did not do any research or feel like reading a book about his life. but from all those Monday night footballs, listening to him talk.. "if you cross the goal line, you score" :rolleyes: .. it just boggles my mind how this man change the game.. so hopefully you can prove me wrong.

Am I the only one who doesnt know who this "prostitute" is?

I started calling him that as I feel he has absolutely no loyalty to any team....other than Team Parcells. Appreciate his accomplishments with the Giants, but after leaving them so late and in turmoil that an incompetent like the Nameless One was put in his place.....well that is the genesis of my dislike of the fellow. He claimed medical reasons for "retiring", basically he was uptight concerning the Giants system and wanted to be GM as well as coach; and he ended up in Patriots land.

John Madden???

O.k.. i really have no idea how John Madden change/renovated the game of football?.. now i did not do any research or feel like reading a book about his life. but from all those Monday night footballs, listening to him talk.. "if you cross the goal line, you score" :rolleyes: .. it just boggles my mind how this man change the game.. so hopefully you can prove me wrong.

He was quite the innovative coach back in his heyday of the 70's where his Raiders were a perennial Super Bowl contender; and his early broadcasting prowess was the best bar none. As he got older, lazier and slower he has become a cliche of his old self.

John Madden???

Did I say he changed the game? :confused:

Please re-read my post.

He owns numerous coaching records, infect I think he has the most wins of any coach in the HoF.

I started calling him that as I feel he has absolutely no loyalty to any team....other than Team Parcells. Appreciate his accomplishments with the Giants, but after leaving them so late and in turmoil that an incompetent like the Nameless One was put in his place.....well that is the genesis of my dislike of the fellow. He claimed medical reasons for "retiring", basically he was uptight concerning the Giants system and wanted to be GM as well as coach; and he ended up in Patriots land.

I have nothing against him. Brought us our two first Superbowl wins but has no sense of loyalty.

John Madden???

I think it has more to do with the fact that Madden succeeded with guys who other teams were dumping off, either for being unsavory or simply not very good. Plus when Madden first came into broadcasting, he was good. Madden/ Summerall was the best pairing on TV for years.

John Madden???

Didn't you hear, John Madden invented the touchdown.... :unsure: ....