SportsWrath

How 'Bout them Cowboys!

so-cal dub

AND EGG TURNS INTO A GHOST HAHAHA.... LETS NOT EVEN START WITH INJURIES TOO... I don't think Romo woulda stopped T.O. from fumbling and prevented those 30 plus points we stuffed down your throats....

On a side note, did anyone catch what Antonio Pierce's surprise was (for T.O)? I didn't hear it mentioned.

AND EGG TURNS INTO A GHOST HAHAHA....

Seriously...we are not even 30 minutes after the game ends and people are criticizing a guy for not being here to eat crow?

Don't get me wrong he is a douche and a troll but give the guy some time to show.

Call me a traitor to the cause if you will but if my team had just been delivered a beat down like that I would still be at the local quickymart picking up more tissues to fill in for all I used.

dude.. please post an update of those cowgirl fans on Youtube!!!!!! especially that crazy black dude...

This all he's said to me so far...

Hey man your Giants won on this day. 2nd

there's my crow to you. My Cowboys jersey is still on..no bandwagon here. My hate vid was rough on you but you we're a good sport, so enjoy your win i'll see ya later.

Seriously...we are not even 30 minutes after the game ends and people are criticizing a guy for not being here to eat crow?

Don't get me wrong he is a douche and a troll but give the guy some time to show.

Call me a traitor to the cause if you will but if my team had just been delivered a beat down like that I would still be at the local quickymart picking up more tissues to fill in for all I used.

Well If the game had an opposite outcome he would of been in here at half time Spilling his garbage.