SportsWrath

Cleveland 35 Giants 14

BadEgg

Throttled by the lowly Browns.

No punts?

No Winslow?

No problem.

Boy, did Tom have that "harry potter has left the building" look last night...I was somewhat concerned about the Giants until last night. It got to the point where I couldn't even stomach it.

The Cowboys injury list is almost as long as Wright's interception return for a TD last night but you can mark it down right here, right now...the Cowboys will be in Tampa. The Giants certainly won't stand in the way...

The Cowboys lose to the 'Cards and another one of their inmates gets suspended and this idiot is more worried about trash talking. :LMAO:

Hows Romo's little finger?

And their other starting quality CB is out with an injury. And their owner needs to come down to give TO pep talks. And Felix Jones is out 2-4 weeks.

You guys fall for this shit every fucking time. :TD:

Yeah fuck this...he only comes on when something like this happens....but when his precious Broke Backs get handled or fucked up he is no where to be seen for days if not weeks. Who really cares what his opinion is on a Giants Board?

No punts?

No Winslow?

No problem.

Boy, did Tom have that "harry potter has left the building" look last night...I was somewhat concerned about the Giants until last night. It got to the point where I couldn't even stomach it.

The Cowboys injury list is almost as long as Wright's interception return for a TD last night but you can mark it down right here, right now...the Cowboys will be in Tampa. The Giants certainly won't stand in the way...

you got it wrong, yolkface. tampa is a home game for dallas.

The Cowboys lose to the 'Cards and another one of their inmates gets suspended and this idiot is more worried about trash talking. :LMAO:

Hows Romo's little finger?

That broken finger will hurt his relationship with his broad that he takes on vacation. HA= HA-HA

No punts?

No Winslow?

No problem.

See Egg.. this is what you, not being a Giants fan, is missing:

We, Giant fans, never got too high about our team. As a matter fact a simple look at my recent posts before last night games will tell you that we have our heads in the right place... I said.. "we haven't played anybody yet".

Having said that: Do the Browns suck? Evidently they don't. What were the factors that lead to them winning. Personally I thought they had a better game plan.. they went Max protect so our DL couldn't rattle their QB and they got rid of the ball pretty quickly.

I though our coaching sucked last night.. namely when we were trailing by 2 scores.. we were running the ball down their throats.. and Gilbride decided to pass... and the INT was returned for a TD.. a 14 point turn-around... that one fucking call cost us the game, imo.

Understand the Browns played desperate.. and they played hard. It's our first loss of the season and of course it stings. But I tell you what... we're still in first place.

What I cannot believe is that after countless times, time and time again some of you argue these points with him that he will NEVER acknowledge. You are feeding exactly what he wants.

Know what the best line of defense is for these type threads? A big fat 0 next to the replies column.

What I cannot believe is that after countless times, time and time again some of you argue these points with him that he will NEVER acknowledge. You are feeding exactly what he wants.

Know what the best line of defense is for these type threads? A big fat 0 next to the replies column.

This is the truth. Good point.

line of defense? i didn't know we were at war. yolkhead provides good entertainment and he's not a troll. i see no reason not to engage with him.

line of defense? i didn't know we were at war. yolkhead provides good entertainment and he's not a troll. i see no reason not to engage with him.

I agree, but some tend to take it to the next level and get personal with it(not now but in the past). Rather than have that happen I think those that he bothers should just ignore him.

Agree 100%. Why waste the time?

I agree, but some tend to take it to the next level and get personal with it(not now but in the past). Rather than have that happen I think those that he bothers should just ignore him.

I don't mind BadEgg's postings. He's a cowboy fan and I expect him to be biased towards his team. Sure some of his postings lack maturity but that's not a reason for us to just ignore him... Let's look at the upside, we can use a few more fans of other teams on this board... not necessarily trolls but real fans who can argue/debate objectively.

Like other trolls, this isn't meant for constructive debate or even provocative discussion, it's just being a dildo by a guy who follows the franchise that exemplifies dildoness.

Lost to a team we beat and then lost again to Kurt Warner and co., and then comes here to lambast us for one loss.

It's typical. The only good news is that Cowturd fans are all the same: whiney, excuse-makers.

No punts?

No Winslow?

No problem.

Maybe the 'Boys should have stood in Steven Jackson's way today.

do you think when egg loses an argument at home he just says a ridiculous sentence and holds up a cardboar cutout of a smile face?

I think whoever he lives with know how ridiculous he is, so they probably dont even bother arguing with him.