SportsWrath

Cowboys to drop Glenn

Lubeck

They also had 13 pro bowlers last year, so losing Glenn won't hurt. They should have won the super bowl last season and will surely win in this year, write it down.

Word....They are definitely the best team in the league and Romo is dreamy and that trophy should just be handed to them right now.

They also had 13 pro bowlers last year. They should have won the super bowl last season and will surely win in this year, write it down.

A team is the sum of all parts!

13 pro-bowlers, many of which are individuals that may not buy into that team!

A team is the sum of all parts!

13 pro-bowlers, many of which are individuals that may not buy into that team!

13 pro bowlers > team

Just look at the example set last year, they won the NFC East afterall.

Besides, with 13 pro bowlers you only have 40 other "players" to stand around while the stars take care of work.

Dallas Cowboys 2006 2007 2008 Super Bowl Champions!

They also had 13 pro bowlers last year. They should have won the super bowl last season and will surely win in this year, write it down.
What name do you use when you post on the cowturds web site and praise them? Are you Bad Egg in disguise on this web site?

When Terrell Owens joined the team they should have been named the Dallas Supercowboys.

I agree. The movie Brokeback mountain was first supposed to be about TO and Romo, only they realized a movie that awesome could not be made, so they had to make it less about football, and more about gayness.

Newest rumor... Roy Williams to the Cowboys for G.Ellis and A. Henry

I Soooooo want this rumor to be true. J.Jones trading away defense for offense, LMAO!

Offense is whats going to sell out that new stadium, and JJ needs Romo to look as good as possible for the grand opening next year.

I honestly think Jones would be as happy with an offense that scored 50 a game as he would with a super bowl title.

Tony Romo doesnt need an Offense, in fact all JJ has to do is trade for Brett Favre and have Romo throw to him and they would go undefeated.

Keep T.O. though. When one of em screws up, he'll be there to stand up for em.

"Thats my QB (sob, sob) well, at least one of em. But theyre both my QB's now(sob, sob), and that unfair!" :cwy::cwy: