SportsWrath

Mark Bavaro

Martin

I loved Bavaro, right up till I saw a interview with him just before a Giants Cowboy game. (Bill P's first game against the giants as a cowboy coach) He said he was rooting for Dallas. Well that left a really bad taste in my mouth, now I cant stand the guy. LT was at the game to, and when they told him what Bavaro said, well, you should have seen the look on his face.

I loved Bavaro, right up till I saw a interview with him just before a Giants Cowboy game. (Bill P's first game against the giants as a cowboy coach) He said he was rooting for Dallas. Well that left a really bad taste in my mouth, now I cant stand the guy. LT was at the game to, and when they told him what Bavaro said, well, you should have seen the look on his face.

Its hard for me to hate Bavaro, I grew up loving the guy. But if he said that, my perception changes a bit. Thats why LT is so special to me, he NEVER sways from the legion of blue. And he makes that very clear. But Parcells and Carthon have upset me since leaving the Giants. Anyone who goes to Dallas from NY should be shot. <_<

I was just looking for a picture of him from that game in the cowboys hat. Fucking traitor.

The guy actually wore an Eagles Jersey too...you know...when he played for them for two years.

Come'on for crying out loud. I'd take those 5 years he was a Giant and just leave it at that. Nothing he's done or said since then diminishes one thing he did when he played for the Giants.

He felt he had fuel in the tank and the Giants thought he had a bum knee and cut him and he had to fight them for some dough.

Maybe that put a bad taste in his mouth and he sees the relationship for what it is...Business.

Thanks for clip Martin - that Dago could fucking ball.

C. Wagon

The guy actually wore an Eagles Jersey too...you know...when he played for them for two years.

Come'on for crying out loud. I'd take those 5 years he was a Giant and just leave it at that. Nothing he's done or said since then diminishes one thing he did when he played for the Giants.

He felt he had fuel in the tank and the Giants thought he had a bum knee and cut him and he had to fight them for some dough.

Maybe that put a bad taste in his mouth and he sees the relationship for what it is...Business.

Thanks for clip Martin - that Dago could fucking ball.

C. Wagon

Exactly. People forget how tight he and Parcells were. When Parcells was in NE, he would bring Bavaro up to camp after he retired.

Compare that to his last memories of his Giants experiences. I don't like it, but I can understand it.