SportsWrath

Well, that didn't take long!!

boohyah

Large should be fine. No harm if it's a little big.

Yeah I went with large. I don't want it to be a dress but when I wear it to a game I'd be wearing a hoodie sweatshirt underneath and that fills it out, and at home I don't really care. I do have a gameday ritual where I NEED to be wearing a jersey.

Yeah I went with large. I don't want it to be a dress but when I wear it to a game I'd be wearing a hoodie sweatshirt underneath and that fills it out, and at home I don't really care. I do have a gameday ritual where I NEED to be wearing a jersey.

The Superbowl replicas are too small for me. I'm torn whethere I should bother or not with the replica.

No way am I buying the red one. I already have Shockey/Osi/Eli/Toomer and the old Hampton.

The Superbowl replicas are too small for me. I'm torn whethere I should bother or not with the replica.

No way am I buying the red one. I already have Shockey/Osi/Eli/Toomer and the old Hampton.

Me too, but I didn't pay attention and ordered a fucking medium, now i have to return it since they don't let you cancel orders.

I also ordered the Road to the Super bowl DVD collection though.

If you want to wear a hoodie under it you chose well. I'm 6'4" 240lbs and I wear a Large but it fits well, not too baggy.

Greatest thing happened to me today.

Went to the local sports shop in town where they have a pretty decent selection of jerseys. I worked there a couple summers in highschool so I know the owner and staff. Anyways I walk in and me and the owner start talking about Strahan's retirement and how much I'm going to miss seeing him on the field. So the owner walks in back and comes out with a #92 Super Bowl Jersey, my size and everything. He gives it to me and says "Well this is the last one of his jerseys that is going to be passing threw the store and I want you to have it" So he gave it to me for free.

So I'm now a proud owner of a Strahan Superbowl jersey.

Went to the local sports shop in town where they have a pretty decent selection of jerseys. I worked there a couple summers in highschool so I know the owner and staff. Anyways I walk in and me and the owner start talking about Strahan's retirement and how much I'm going to miss seeing him on the field. So the owner walks in back and comes out with a #92 Super Bowl Jersey, my size and everything. He gives it to me and says "Well this is the last one of his jerseys that is going to be passing threw the store and I want you to have it" So he gave it to me for free.

Lucky fucktard.

You Canuck Bastard.....its a plot....I tell ya..... a plot. :lol:

:clap:

NICE!!! :clap::rock:

I think I might get a Super Bowl one. I made a promise to myself that I wouldn't get any active players jerseys anymore (after many departures including Kanell (authentic, no shit), Barrow, Wheatley, Sehorn, Will Allen, Gibril and more), so now this looks like a good opportunity, especially with the SB ones available.

Thanks for the heads up!

freaking print on for 30bucks and shipping... i'ma just hit Ebay for a nicer one for around the same price or a little higher..

There's nothing wrong with screen prints, they're fine and that's how the old jersey's used to be. And I wish you well on Ebay because I checked on there earlier today and unless you want something used, you're not getting anything right now under $60.

Anyway, the point of the thread was to show how soon after the retirement the Giants marked the jersey down. Even Collins jersey was at full price for weeks after he left.

You canadians, giving each other shit for free, free healthcare, and fucking Alanis Morrisette........oh wait, you can take her back. :P