SportsWrath

Congratulations

GreyHoodie

Wish my happiness didn't come at your expense, Hoodie--which probably makes you the worst internet troll in history ;)

What a game! 2 lead changes in 2 minutes! If you hafta lose, this is the way to do it. You guys simply ran out of time.

Sincerely hope you don't feel a need to disappear after tonight.

Good man.

But we're still arch rivals :TU:

My congratulations was direct to the Giants, not the 1-15 Dolphins.

Patriots and the Giants are hardly arch rivals. We don't play often enough to form a rivalary.

And I don't really consider the Dolphins much of a rivalary either. Maybe Parcells will change that...but right now Pats rivals are Colts, Chargers, Steelers and maybe Buffalo. Without a wholesale improvement of your pathetic fish you team is not an challenge to the post-season and certainly not in the post-season.

Don't be confused, by my post the congratulations was directed to Giants fans not pathetic Jets and Dolphin fans who bandwagoned.

My congratulations was direct to the Giants, not the 1-15 Dolphins.

Patriots and the Giants are hardly arch rivals. We don't play often enough to form a rivalary.

And I don't really consider the Dolphins much of a rivalary either. Maybe Parcells will change that...but right now Pats rivals are Colts, Chargers, Steelers and maybe Buffalo. Without a wholesale improvement of your pathetic fish you team is not an challenge to the post-season and certainly not in the post-season.

Don't be confused, by my post the congratulations was directed to Giants fans not pathetic Jets and Dolphin fans who bandwagoned.

wow Grey...way to be a prick. I was trying to be lighthearted about this all. I could go on and on about the choking in the last game, the Cheatriots, Spygate, or the pathetic teams of the 90s, but instead I lend a joke to a dismal season for me and not the best night of your life either.

I guess you don't know what a rivalry is do you? You go to any Dolphins-Jets game- two of the worst teams in the league- (which I was at for the last few years) and you'll find the same level of intensity that you see at any other rivalry game. Don't kid yourself Grey.

Bandwagon? :LMAO: WOW THAT'S A GOOD ONE!!! I hardly consider it bandwagoning to root against a division rival. I hardly consider it bandwagoning to hope the best of good friends around you who donate their lives to the following of their teams. I hardly consider it bandwagoning to want to see a feel good story and watch the underdog come out on top.

Hate to break it to you asswipe, but this season means exactly the same thing to both us NEITHER OF US HAVE A RING TO SHOW FOR IT Sure, New England had one of the best seasons of all time- and go check the other threads where somebody slammed them for multiple reasons while I, the

pathetic Dolphin fan
defend them as easily one of the greats.

Get a fucking life. Learn to see where people are coming from. Sure, you may get some respect from the other guys on here for being a man and owning up to a loss, but realize that saying shit like this is just as bad as abandoning your team

Oh and by the way deuchebag

Nothing in the this world is perfect, except 1972 17-0 bitch

17-0>18-1*

wow Grey...way to be a prick. I was trying to be lighthearted about this all. I could go on and on about the choking in the last game, the Cheatriots, Spygate, or the pathetic teams of the 90s, but instead I lend a joke to a dismal season for me and not the best night of your life either.

I guess you don't know what a rivalry is do you? You go to any Dolphins-Jets game- two of the worst teams in the league- (which I was at for the last few years) and you'll find the same level of intensity that you see at any other rivalry game. Don't kid yourself Grey.

Bandwagon? :LMAO: WOW THAT'S A GOOD ONE!!! I hardly consider it bandwagoning to root against a division rival. I hardly consider it bandwagoning to hope the best of good friends around you who donate their lives to the following of their teams. I hardly consider it bandwagoning to want to see a feel good story and watch the underdog come out on top.

Hate to break it to you asswipe, but this season means exactly the same thing to both us NEITHER OF US HAVE A RING TO SHOW FOR IT Sure, New England had one of the best seasons of all time- and go check the other threads where somebody slammed them for multiple reasons while I, the defend them as easily one of the greats.

Get a fucking life. Learn to see where people are coming from. Sure, you may get some respect from the other guys on here for being a man and owning up to a loss, but realize that saying shit like this is just as bad as abandoning your team

Oh and by the way deuchebag

Nothing in the this world is perfect, except 1972 17-0 bitch

17-0>18-1*

Fucking Owned

Good man.

But we're still arch rivals :TU:

whoa whoa whoa Hold up Kid.

You are not riding our shirt tails!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what are you some kinda Leach?

Hoodie is congratulating us GIANT fans on our team beating his team the PATRIOTS. IN SUPERBOWL XXLI

There was only one Dolphin there to night to accept some trophy your team did not Beat the Patriots and Put A Perfect end to a perfect season.

You are not riding our shirt tails!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what are you some kinda Leach?

Hoodie is congratulating us GIANT fans on our team beating his team the PATRIOTS. IN SUPERBOWL XXLI

There was only one Dolphin there to night to accept some trophy your team did not Beat the Patriots and Put A Perfect end to a perfect season.

Not at all Lug, I called him a good man for owning up to a loss and congratulating the victors

I merely added in the last statement to throw some humor on b/c my team sucks.

I'm not trying to short change you guys at all.

Actually I will congratulate four former Dolphins:

CB Sam Madison, Free agent not re-signed before '06

OL Grey Ruegamer, Drafted in '99, cut in 2000

DL Manny Wright, Cut in 2007 offseason

RB Reuben Droughns, Spent one month on practice squad in 2001

Actually I will congratulate four former Dolphins:

CB Sam Madison, Free agent not re-signed before '06

OL Grey Ruegamer, Drafted in '99, cut in 2000

DL Manny Wright, Cut in 2007 off season

RB Reuben Droughns, Spent one month on practice squad in 2001

:doh: Damn I should of Known that, must of slipped my mind

Did the two of you read any part of the last reply I wrote? I'll rephrase

A. I was congratulating Grey for owning up to his loss. Its a tough thing to do and as you've seen Badegg blow the joint after the Boys loss so it's a compliment.

B. I was adding a spot of humor to the situation. Obviously, my team sucks. My team won't be good for a minimum of 3 years, probably closer to 5. There was no mention of Miami in the thread, nor of any other team aside from NE or NYG. It was merely a joke between 2 teams in the same division. Jeez guys, chill out

Did the two of you read any part of the last reply I wrote? I'll rephrase

A. I was congratulating Grey for owning up to his loss. Its a tough thing to do and as you've seen Badegg blow the joint after the Boys loss so it's a compliment.

B. I was adding a spot of humor to the situation. Obviously, my team sucks. My team won't be good for a minimum of 3 years, probably closer to 5. There was no mention of Miami in the thread, nor of any other team aside from NE or NYG. It was merely a joke between 2 teams in the same division. Jeez guys, chill out

Okay maybe I overreacted a little. I congratulate the Giants fans. I am not going to take crap from fans of other teams that this proves the "Patriots suck." Which others have posted, not here, but on other MBs. So I overreacted a bit b/c you are Dolphins fan.

:doh: Damn I should of Known that, must of slipped my mind

Actually a total of 11 "Dolphins" went to the SB, those four plus

Pats: RB Kyle Eckel, Waived in '07 training camp

Pats: FB Heath Evans, Starter cut in Sept. '05

Pats: LB Larry Izzo, Free agent not re-signed before 2001

Pats: OL Billy Yates, Undrafted FA in '03, cut in '04

Pats: WR Wes Welker, Traded for 2nd-round pick in '07

Pats: RB Sammy Morris, Free agent not re-signed before '07

Pats: LB Junior Seau, Acquired in '03 trade, not re-signed before '06

Almost all 11 made a bigger contribution for their new team then they did for the Dolphins. Which says a lot about that teams talent assessment.

Okay maybe I overreacted a little. I congratulate the Giants fans. I am not going to take crap from fans of other teams that this proves the "Patriots suck." Which others have posted, not here, but on other MBs. So I overreacted a bit b/c you are Dolphins fan.

Ok. Misunderstanding. No big deal.

Again, as you've seen, I mean all respect towards the Patriots, and have defended them in other threads, nowhere sighting they suck.

Thanks Hoodie

now I have a confession to make

as part of my superstition I had to ware a Grey ELI hoodie all Playoffs then before the Game I had to take it off and put on my Grey "Ireland Pub Crawlers" hoodie. along with my New Giants baseball cap.

You know you are welcome here any time Hoodie You are a good Patriots fan and have great sportsmanship.

Bro thats crazy. I to had to wear a grey hoodie. A Giants one, with Brandon Jacobs jersey over it. Did it since we played the Pats the first time.

Congratulations to the Pats for remaining humble and keeping a one-game-at-a-time focus, even though the entire media machine was trying to engrave the trophy for them before the game. It was still a historic season for you guys and you should be proud.