SportsWrath

Congratulations

GreyHoodie

My congratulations was direct to the Giants, not the 1-15 Dolphins.

Patriots and the Giants are hardly arch rivals. We don't play often enough to form a rivalary.

And I don't really consider the Dolphins much of a rivalary either. Maybe Parcells will change that...but right now Pats rivals are Colts, Chargers, Steelers and maybe Buffalo. Without a wholesale improvement of your pathetic fish you team is not an challenge to the post-season and certainly not in the post-season.

Don't be confused, by my post the congratulations was directed to Giants fans not pathetic Jets and Dolphin fans who bandwagoned.

Dont get me wrong Hoodie, you're cool. But I see only Buffalo being a real rival of who you listed. I only consider my div. opponents as REAL rivals. You may have had some great games against those others, but you're really only battling three other teams all season, Fins, Bills and Jets. Well, this yr, you could hardly call it battling. :rolleyes:

Hood, Pats fans should be proud of that team. They were under amazing pressure and scrutiny and in the end they were just 4 points away.

...or an extra minute or so on the clock. We were very lucky that our early clock-killing drive turned out in our favour an not their's.

...or an extra minute or so on the clock. We were very lucky that our early clock-killing drive turned out in our favour an not their's.

Its official. I am rooting for the Giants to win the NFC next year.

I want a fucking rematch. You guys only had to wait 6 weeks for yours. I don't want to have to wait 4 years for a regular season game. Only way we rematch is in the SB before that.

Its official. I am rooting for the Giants to win the NFC next year.

I want a fucking rematch. You guys only had to wait 6 weeks for yours. I don't want to have to wait 4 years for a regular season game. Only way we rematch is in the SB before that.

we're done wit youse guys.

Stienbrenner is in free fall.. you fired one of the best coaches in the game.... Firing Torre for last season would be like firing Bilichick over yesterdays loss.

there is very little comparison between a head coach and a baseball manager. that said, you're right about torre- he is one of the best AL managers in baseball- luckily for the NL west, he's in the NL now

Stienbrenner is in free fall.. you fired one of the best coaches in the game.... Firing Torre for last season would be like firing Bilichick over yesterdays loss.

Not necessarily. First off its BELICHIK :P

Seriously though, Torre did not have is team win it the last 4 of 6 years. When he did accomplish that, we kept him around. But now, he cant get out of the first round, or win the division for that matter. Dont get me wrong, I love Joe, but maybe it wa time for a change.

Not necessarily. First off its BELICHIK :P

Seriously though, Torre did not have is team win it the last 4 of 6 years. When he did accomplish that, we kept him around. But now, he cant get out of the first round, or win the division for that matter. Dont get me wrong, I love Joe, but maybe it wa time for a change.

Now thats funny you point out my typo :doh: and misspell his name Belichick. :LMAO:

Are you kidding? Firing Torre was the best move the Yankees made in the last decade. An excellent field general in the Billy Martin mode, but knew nothing about handling a pitching staff. He's the reason you guys pulled it out in '04.