SportsWrath

My wife isn't very happy because .......

UK-Giantsfan

i just told her i've booked my plane tickets from London Heathrow to Phoenix for 5 days .....because i'm going to the SUPERBOWL

Wow ....i cant believe it ......just bought 2 good tickets at face value $ 715 each ......from my friend who works for the Carolina Panthers

am i crazy ?

Trip of a lifetime coming up ..... will any of you guys be making the trip ?

wish me luck .....Go Giants

i just told her i've booked my plane tickets from London Heathrow to Phoenix for 5 days .....because i'm going to the SUPERBOWL

Wow ....i cant believe it ......just bought 2 good tickets at face value $ 715 each ......from my friend who works for the Carolina Panthers

am i crazy ?

I am envious. :brooding:

Personally, I'd rather go to a SB that my team wasn't in. Not excatly sure why but that's how I feel.

am i crazy ?

I will if you bring me! :)

Dude, what the hell is wrong with Liverpool these days?

am i crazy ?

Dude, can you get me some tickets?

Dude, can you get me some tickets?

Nem ...i dont think i can get more than 2 ......but i will try and let you know .....( Booyah .....Liverpool are in trouble ...fans hate the American ownership ....Rafa is losing the plot ....not good )

Nem ...i dont think i can get more than 2 ......but i will try and let you know .....( Booyah .....Liverpool are in trouble ...fans hate the American ownership ....Rafa is losing the plot ....not good )

I would greatly appreciate it... If you can get the tickets, PM me the price and payment arrangement. Anything over a 1000 would be to high for me. If you can't get them, I'll understand.

I normally wouldn't ask anyone for this kind of favor. (especially a complete stranger). And didn't mean to be so blunt about it. But like you said, its not very often your favorite team plays in a SB.

So, I've been after my lady for months for approval to buy a HDTV to no avail.

The other day, I said I was thinking about going to the Super Bowl- cost about 2-2.5k door to door.

She said 'for that, you could buy that HDTV!!'

Done deal- picked it up this morning- 46" Sony- Dish is coming Tuesday.

The other day, I said I was thinking about going to the Super Bowl- cost about 2-2.5k door to door.

Well played, blu, well played.

am i crazy ?

UK, whatever you want to know about the area, let me know. I live here, I can tell you where to go. ;)

Just bought the 60 inch Bravia myself with Directv service. Its the single greatest invention since beer.

Dude :TU:

I hemmed and hawed for months about it. See I had a Sony 55 inch projection TV that I paid good money for, albeit in 1999, but it was still close to 2 grand at the time. There was really nothing wrong with it, but we did have a Sharp 32inch LCD, so I knew that the picture quality was not what it could be.I am a big fan of SONy Tv's, so I saw this 60 inch Bravia and waited until it went below 2 grand at Xmas and we bought it. I also got 400 bucks off as a New Drectv sub(even though I had it I argued I could leave, come back and save myself 400 bucks so they gave it to me) With that 400 bucks I bought a 699 Sony blue ray on sale for 399. SO for less than 2 grand I got a 60 inch Bravia and a blue ray.

The TV you got IMO was the best picture of the Sony's I looked at. I absolutely loved it, but it did not fit the configuration we had, as we did have a 55 inch and going down that size would have hurt the set up. You will enjoy it so much, sports in HD are unreal. Best joint xmas present my wife and I could have bought each other.

I hemmed and hawed for months about it. See I had a Sony 55 inch projection TV that I paid good money for, albeit in 1999, but it was still close to 2 grand at the time. There was really nothing wrong with it, but we did have a Sharp 32inch LCD, so I knew that the picture quality was not what it could be.I am a big fan of SONy Tv's, so I saw this 60 inch Bravia and waited until it went below 2 grand at Xmas and we bought it. I also got 400 bucks off as a New Drectv sub(even though I had it I argued I could leave, come back and save myself 400 bucks so they gave it to me) With that 400 bucks I bought a 699 Sony blue ray on sale for 399. SO for less than 2 grand I got a 60 inch Bravia and a blue ray.

The TV you got IMO was the best picture of the Sony's I looked at. I absolutely loved it, but it did not fit the configuration we had, as we did have a 55 inch and going down that size would have hurt the set up. You will enjoy it so much, sports in HD are unreal. Best joint xmas present my wife and I could have bought each other.

i am looking forward to it- still would like to hit a Super Bowl before I die. Been to World Series deciding game twice- NBA Championship game- Stanley Cup Finals Game and a few US Open Tennis Finals. But SB is biggest stage.

They should have you running the CIA's psy-ops program dude; you had her completely turned around. On my Emancipation Day...BestBuy; Circuit City and every weekend computer show I can reach is going to be seeing plenty of me. I have about 10 years worth of electronics to catch up on, outside of PC's. :brooding:

UK, whatever you want to know about the area, let me know. I live here, I can tell you where to go. ;)

thanks BB01 ......flying in on Fri 1st Feb ......i might need some tips

( Nem - i tried , but i cant get any more tickets , sorry ...but we will be making some UK GIANT noise on 3rd Feb ! )

:clap: