SportsWrath

Bradshaw

jints

Don't get me wrong, I love Jacobs.. but this kid has to get more touches.. especially when Jacobs can't get to the LB. He should have been in on every play after 5mins of the 1st half.

We have our thunder and lightening... Jacobs' big hits on defenders pave the way for Bradshaw's performance... did you see that hit Jacobs laid on the defender.. forgot his name..

Don't get me wrong, I love Jacobs.. but this kid has to get more touches.. especially when Jacobs can't get to the LB. He should have been in on every play after 5mins of the 1st half.

I'd like to see him more touches as well. I wonder how durable he is. He's pretty reckless with his body and he's not very big. Actually, the perfect compliment to Jacobs.

Man....did you see the hit Jacobs put on the lineman (forgot his name) in the beginning of the game, bout took his friggin head off.

I'll say it again... is it just me... or did Jacobs run WAY harder last year?

It's almost like he plods to the hole this year. I understand being patient, but he doesn't seem to run as hard as last year.

It think it has to do with O'Hara being injured.. forcing him to run more to the out side. He did better when he ran the ball inside the tackles. I think he has been beat down, and is probably playing injured.

I'd like to see him more touches as well. I wonder how durable he is. He's pretty reckless with his body and he's not very big. Actually, the perfect compliment to Jacobs.

Man....did you see the hit Jacobs put on the lineman (forgot his name) in the beginning of the game, bout took his friggin head off.

:LMAO: read my comment above, bleedin... lol

We have our thunder and lightening... Jacobs' big hits on defenders pave the way for Bradshaw's performance... did you see that hit Jacobs laid on the defender.. forgot his name..

One was a pancake on Harris and the other was on the safety near the end of the half. After that everyone was going for the ankles. :P

Yeah...must we were typing at the same time! That was the nastiest hit I've seen Jacobs ever put on someone. Could've broken the guys neck!

I looked at the guy's face on the replay.. boy he was hurting :TU:

Yeah he kind of grinned/grimaced and he looked at one of his buddies and did a little head shake like " did he hit me with a billy club or what?"

It was Charles Woodson. Then later in the game Jacobs ran a sweep

and Woodson pretended to be blocked by Toomer so he didn't have to

tackle him. He bitched up.

Shit I can't blame the man.....he's got kids to raise and bills to pay.....boy wants to be able to walk his grand kids to the park....not be wheeled after them in a wheelchair. :P

If you guys don't know Charles Woodson, he's consider one of the top CB in the league. That Hit Jacobs put on him made me say "Ouch".. Woodson's a shut down corner, i really think that hit help us in so many ways. Made me scare of coming up too strong, make him wonder twice(if he can still stand straight) of taking down another Giant's RB again.

One was a pancake on Harris and the other was on the safety near the end of the half. After that everyone was going for the ankles. :P

Yep... he also took Nick Barnett for a seven-yard-ride or so.

And getting back to Bradshaw, I've gotta tell ya... the kid can break one, but he'll lower the shoulder and get you an extra three as well. He's the total package.

that td run being called back broke my heart.

but, in the end, I've daydreamed all week that this game would be won by our game ending fieldgoal.

After the miss at the end of regulation, I was afraid the wrong team was going to kick it though.

Watched Favre's interview....and he is a class act. He did not take anything away from the Giants and said they have a good chance to beat the Cheatriots. He tipped his cap. No hatred to Mr. Mississippi from me.

he always has been a class act.

I don't dislike Favre at all, but he did play for Southern Miss which I hate. but I do like him personally.

Still, all this media stuff loving on him and hoping he goes to the superbowl again and asking giants players if they like to see him going to the SB.

My feeling is that Favre has had his opportunities, now get off the stage so eli can stand in the spotlight a little while.

Maybe I'd like to see an old qb that is really good and really likeable, but has never been go to the Superbowl, get the chance before he retires..... but if he has been before then I cheer for the guys who haven't.

above all I cheer for the Giants, Saints, and Colts. If those 3 are not in it, I have only vague interest in the superbowl.

Colts messed up the Manning Bowl, but maybe next year.

Saw this story on another site and thought it worth posting:

“Little Giants” (Count on both RB’s to perform): Most of the casual fans have not heard of Dave Meggett Jr. aka Ahmad Bradshaw, so NY has to work and drive this mini-sized weapon to a win in a game that will be won by the team that chews up the most clock, winning the T.O.P. battle and the all-important rushing edge.

Bradshaw, a former member and standout of the Marshall Thundering Herd, is a 5-foot 9 inch, 198-pound lightning quick RB that displays great speed, quickness, patience, elusiveness and vision for the field (all the qualities you’d like in a 3rd down back). He can change a game in an instant and one of his game breaking runs may turn out to be the difference maker. The little-known Bradshaw holds the mark for the 2nd longest rushing TD in the NFL (88 yards @ Buffalo) and would not surprise me if he surprises Green Bay with another signature long TD run to help the Giants grab the momentum. and maybe more significantly- the game.

I sure can see Mr. Bradshaw (Meggett-esque) being the MVP and having Giants fans reminisce of the SB XXV Championship in which they ran the 1-2 combo to perfection, featuring Meggett teamed up with power back Otis Anderson (MVP - Bruiser along the lines of - a la Brandon Jacbos). Jacobs can throw out some knockout punches (up the gut) early on and Bradshaw can finish off the Packers defense with left and right jabs (outside runs/off-tackle) in the 2nd half.

We have heard this song once before called “Lightning & Thunder”, so Bradshaw just might pose more problems than you think he would, just don’t underestimate his size and his ability (blazing speed) - he may ignite a “little” Giants victory.

Bradshaw has a little of Barry Sanders in him with those cuts, and his drive is outta sight. But I wouldn't count out the Jake. He's young yet, and who knows, he might be favoring his hamstring.

I'll say it again... is it just me... or did Jacobs run WAY harder last year?

It's almost like he plods to the hole this year. I understand being patient, but he doesn't seem to run as hard as last year.

I'm not sure he's over the hamstring yet. He definitely seems slower lately, not that shotgun-draws play to a big runner's strength.