SportsWrath

Dear Terry, Howie and Jimmy

Guest StrahansGap

Guest StrahansGap
SUCK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Make sure you all pick Green Bay next week. Last week you all picked Tampa and today you all picked Dallas.....and NONE of you gave props or ate crow after we won!!

Guest StrahansGap
Actually, Howie did say before the game that NY had a shot and was very impress by how Eli has been playing.

Who cares what he said. I witnessed a big Dallas star under "Howie's Pick". Fuck em' all.

yeh.. those three monkeys are useless. talk all that smack for no dam reason. the whole room was dark. I didn't hear one thing about how good the giants did. bunch of "waste of space".....

They are probably happier than a pig in shit they had a shortened post game show due to the premier of the Terminator show.

They are probably happier than a pig in shit they had a shortened post game show due to the premier of the Terminator show.

Yea...lucky them...three of them had ZERO to say...the look on Jimmy's and Hwie's face was priceless. FoxSports radio is already talking shit about the Giants cannot stop Grant and Farve and the Green Bay D is too much....frozen tundra...fans...Eli's outdoor weather performances from the past....blah, blah, blah!!!

They talk that shit....instead of talking up how this is a blast from NFL Title games past. Giants, Bears, Packers, Eagles, Skins, Lions all old time powerhouses. Pathetic.

And IF or when the Giants 'upset' the Pack. Then those same media will ride Eli's dick HARD! Deion Sanders is already hugging Eli's nuts the past three weeks (the "I'm a believer in you, Eli" shit)....when he was one of the first hating ass doods on the Giants hate-wagon.

And IF or when the Giants 'upset' the Pack. Then those same media will ride Eli's dick HARD! Deion Sanders is already hugging Eli's nuts the past three weeks (the "I'm a believer in you, Eli" shit)....when he was one of the first hating ass doods on the Giants hate-wagon.

Fuck Deion Sanders, two faced biatch!! Him and Shannon Sharpe have no business on TV.

Ill all honesty Dion has said all throughout the playoffs that if Eli plays well the Giants will win the game.

And remember "He believes in Eli!!"

And he said The Gianst were going to surprise alot of people in the playoffs. This was after the Bills game. He was only 'expert' to pick the Giants against New England.

Actually, I'm not a Dion fan. But Dion was the only person saying Eli is a good player after the Vikings game.

I actually do remember that now, but fuck him, I hate him anyway. :P

Nothin can piss me off right now, Im buzzin, Giants beat the Cowboys, life is good!

Guest StrahansGap

Just here to remind the "fox faggots" to vote for the Green Bay Packers! Pray that none of these "experts" pick the G-Men to win.

Just here to remind the "fox faggots" to vote for the Green Bay Packers! Pray that none of these "experts" pick the G-Men to win.

They wont. All of a sudden GB is the powerhouse that wont lose to anyone. When Dallas was around, it was them. :rolleyes:

GO GIANTS!!!