SportsWrath

Giants V.S. Bills 12/23/07

Lughead

And you are the board's young, ill-educated PUNK. You don't like me because in P & R, I have shown you many times to be undereducated and STUPID.

Maybe you should stay in the P&R. We don't need you over here. You don't bring anything but, well nothing for us here.

Whoa whoa whoa, lets get back on track here.

Nice win by the Giants and lets hope this team shows up like it did today in the playoffs.

yeah ok I agree Nice to see us D-UP in the 4th now lets hand the Patsy's their first loss :flex:

ok gotta run Christmas party was on hold till the Giants game was over Wife is in the truck waiting to go to her sisters LOL

GOOD WIN G MEN :clap:

How about Webster, I mean everyone was labeling this kid a bust but him and Ross should be a nice duo for years to come.

Dude....wait up a while. Webster has sucked ass since the beginning of time. One single return for TD doesnt make him the second coming of Christ considering his very high draft position. Lets wait for him to do something more. Ross on the other hand, seems like a wise choice. Eli, Ive faith in the kid and he is good. Get the motherfucking coaches out of here!!!!

Dude....wait up a while. Webster has sucked ass since the beginning of time. One single return for TD doesnt make him the second coming of Christ considering his very high draft position. Lets wait for him to do something more. Ross on the other hand, seems like a wise choice. Eli, Ive faith in the kid and he is good. Get the motherfucking coaches out of here!!!!

Actually Webster has looked alright the entire year. I mean last year he looked like a chicken with his head cut off but this year, maybe it's spags who knows but he looks more experienced. He's in position, he atleast keeps up with the WR's and is making tackles when he can. I'm not saying he's te second coming of Deion Sanders but he is alot better then he used to be.

Makes up for getting totally toasted for a TD in the first

Actually Webster has looked alright the entire year. I mean last year he looked like a chicken with his head cut off but this year, maybe it's spags who knows but he looks more experienced. He's in position, he atleast keeps up with the WR's and is making tackles when he can. I'm not saying he's te second coming of Deion Sanders but he is alot better then he used to be.

He has?

As one of the announcing shills just said: "The Giants owe the NFL nothing....15 other teams have had a shot at beating them....it is not the mission of the Giants to do so....they should rest their starters, especially guys like Buress". I agree. Second and Third stringers at the critical posts. Especially in the second half.

we need to have manning play the whole game against the Pats, though, so he can pad his stats.