SportsWrath

Giants V.S. Bills 12/23/07

Lughead

Anyone else think Webster is starting to come out as a better player? I'm actually excited to see our secondary next year. Ross, Webster should be a nice combo.

Oh yeah....it seems that the Spagster has him playing under control and in the proper position to make a play. Definitely keep playing him....and continue to pat him on the back. :TU:

Hey now your starting to sound like USPatriot...just about the team :P
Hey Canuck, what do you (since you are such a great & knowledgeable ?) American football fan, why don't you tell us who should the Giants put on the field next week against the Patriots? If I were in charge, I would only play 2nd & 3rd string players. That will permit management to see how good or bad they are. More importantly, that will prevent any injuries to first string players as we head into the play=offs. It also will permit any injuries to first stringers to get better.

Hey Canuck, what do you (since you are such a great & knowledgeable ?) American football fan, why don't you tell us who should the Giants put on the field next week against the Patriots? If I were in charge, I would only play 2nd & 3rd string players. That will permit management to see how good or bad they are. More importantly, that will prevent any injuries to first string players as we head into the play=offs. It also will permit any injuries to first stringers to get better.

So what because I'm Canadian I cant be a fan of the American football league? It's people like you who give the US the whole "ignorance" image. You pretty much proved my point that you have nothing positive to say. Hey instead of celebrating the win lets try and shoot down the Canadian with talk about next week.

Good win Giants!

As one of the announcing shills just said: "The Giants owe the NFL nothing....15 other teams have had a shot at beating them....it is not the mission of the Giants to do so....they should rest their starters, especially guys like Buress". I agree. Second and Third stringers at the critical posts. Especially in the second half.

Real classy....Toomer and other Giants greeting the Giants fans in the endzone. THEY ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE!!! WE LET EM OFF THE HOOK!!!

Manning was seen doing the same.......errrrr....ummmm.....nevermind........ :rolleyes:

Great show of respect by Toomer. He came to play today.