SportsWrath

Giants V.S. Bills 12/23/07

Lughead

Why run wide when you are having success between the tackles. Jesus H. Christ. And then instead of using Bradshaw or Jacobs you use slow ass Droughns? I almost wish they would lose and miss the playoffs. But who is available out there. As usual the Giants are fucked.

Why run wide when you are having success between the tackles. Jesus H. Christ. And then instead of using Bradshaw or Jacobs you use slow ass Droughns? I almost wish they would lose and miss the playoffs. But who is available out there. As usual the Giants are fucked.

Jacobs is out, Bradshaw tried and Drougns went up the middle...so...yeah....

we now have left 10 points on the field and did not put any points on the board since

you can count it as 17 if you want cause of the deflected INT that led to a td 3 plays later

we should be sitting at 27-14 this has been the problem all year leaving points on the field cause we can not punch anything in we have a red zone deficiency, RPH can you fill our td prescription seems ours ran out .

we have RZD thats on thing thats wrong with our team <_>

5 turnovers by Eli and only down by 4. The Giants are really trying to give this game away or cause cardiac arrest to us fans.

only 2 turnovers. he fumbled 4 times, but only 1 was lost.

the bills also have 2 turnovers.

Instant solution to the Omaha's......let the line as in Snee call the blocking assignments. Maybe he will call one less Omaha.

In the Bears/Packers game....Orton asked the center Olin Kruetz ON the LINE "Hey Olin! Who u got?" Olin says "I got #55!"

What a concept????!!!??? <_<