SportsWrath

Giants V.S. Bills 12/23/07

Lughead

Just like elisha brings nothing to the offense of the Giants. did you just see him throw another interception? As long as he plays like that I will BASH him because he deserve it.

Maybe you should come back when you can say something positive about the team. You know there are other players on the team don't you? Bradshaws play today for instance, Hell what about how well JAcobs has been running over 100 yards and 2 TD's. I guess you don't see that?

Maybe you should come back when you can say something positive about the team. You know there are other players on the team don't you? Bradshaws play today for instance, Hell what about how well JAcobs has been running over 100 yards and 2 TD's. I guess you don't see that?

DAMHAM :clap: 88 yards for a TD :rock:

oh wait maybe I should throw in an "ELI SUCKS and we dont have a chance with him at QB" you know just to keep things fair and impartial .

Mary Mother of God!!! I step away and there is another interception. :o
Bradshaw is an excellent running back. I will always recognize and compliment competent Giant players. Too bad, that Eli doesn't give me an opportunity to do that for him.

DAMHAM :clap: 88 yards for a TD :rock:

oh wait maybe I should throw in an "ELI SUCKS and we dont have a chance with him at QB" you know just to keep things fair and impartial .

Yeah the kid did so much wrong that play I mean did you see him just standing there when Bradshaw was running? He should have been down there blocking :P

Bradshaw is an excellent running back. I will always recognize and compliment competent Giant players. Too bad, that Eli doesn't give me an opportunity to do that for him.

LOL all I see is "Blah blah blah blah Eli sucks blah blah I'm never happy blah blah eli sucks"

Too bad you have not done it today until I had to point it out

Beside calling Bradshaw ,A rookie and only seeing a small play window this year an Excellent Running back shows you are back tracking if he had not scored a TD you would have not said that.

Bradshaw is raw and a rookie yet you call him Excellent ????