SportsWrath

Giants V.S. Bills 12/23/07

Lughead

What else can be expected from a incompetent qb that calls unnecessary time-outs and then fumbles. Elisha is totally useless and always will be.

You only say anything on here if its negative to Eli , Very Fab Fourish <_>

You can't say HOT DAMN MITCHELL you Lucky SOB or Man I hope Feag's is ok ?

NO NOTHING JUST EXCESSIVE ELI BASHING

Ill say it again the ONLY ONLY ONLY fucking reason we are in the playoff race....is the D
You are sooooo right. Winning games will alway be in jeopardy as long as we have a dumb, incompetent qb. They are many good offensive players but Elisha is not one of them. We could have had a good qb but awful accorsi gave away too much to get this incompetent player. We could have had Big Ben and then I don't believe we would have an incompetent at qb.

You are sooooo right. Winning games will alway be in jeopardy as long as we have a dumb, incompetent qb. They are many good offensive players but Elisha is not one of them. We could have had a good qb but awful accorsi gave away too much to get this incompetent player. We could have had Big Ben and then I don't believe we would have an incompetent at qb.

I was talking about the entire O not just the kid.....like seriously you have a man fascination with the kid or something?

You only say anything on here if its negative to Eli , Very Fab Fourish <_<

You can't say HOT DAMN MITCHELL you Lucky SOB or Man I hope Feag's is ok ?

NO NOTHING JUST EXCESSIVE ELI BASHING

When Eli, whom you worship, plays like a competent qb, I will stop being critical of him. BTW, when are you going to recognize that, at his best, is not a good qb.

When Eli, whom you worship, plays like a competent qb, I will stop being critical of him. BTW, when are you going to recognize that, at his best, is not a good qb.

No even I notice all you talk about is how bad the kid is, like seriously you can't be happy for the team?

Again I am Not An ELI ass kisser or worshiper . You on the other hand can not say anything about the Giants or other players all you do is bash Eli You bring nothing to the Giants Forum

Eli is playing very poorly today. no doubt about it.

He is not great this year. Good is a strectch.

Average is about what he has been.

and, nobody, nobody, is a bigger manning fan than me. as a little boy watching his dad work magic in college and watching eli in college. but he is doing poorly in the pros. no doubt.

One more year with new offensive coaches is all I'd want to give him as a giants fan.

it is not 6 turnovers, though, but 3.

other bad executions on his part and choices, though. and poor play-calling all year.

Eli is playing very poorly today. no doubt about it.

He is not great this year. Good is a strectch.

Average is about what he has been.

and, nobody, nobody, is a bigger manning fan than me. as a little boy watching his dad work magic in college and watching eli in college. but he is doing poorly in the pros. no doubt.

One more year with new offensive coaches is all I'd want to give him as a giants fan.

it is not 6 turnovers, though, but 3.

other bad executions on his part and choices, though. and poor play-calling all year.

you should not be such an Eli Worshiper :rolleyes:

Again I am Not An ELI ass kisser or worshiper . You on the other hand can not say anything about the Giants or other players all you do is bash Eli You bring nothing to the Giants Forum
Just like elisha brings nothing to the offense of the Giants. did you just see him throw another interception? As long as he plays like that I will BASH him because he deserve it.