SportsWrath

In all honesty

BlueInCanada

I mean literally, what would you rather have us loose the next three games at least giving us a better draft pick or us win get into the playoffs and go one and done and get humiliated once again? Tough call.

Of course I want to go in, I want to watch them one more week.

If the Giants do go one and done, Coughlin is gone.

I'm not rooting against my team. I hope we turn into the Patriots for the next 2 games and into the playoffs. But lets face it, if we dont make the playoffs, I dont think we'll cry because TC is gone along with the other pukes.

I know, I'm just so fucking pissed I mean come on.....I dont even know what to say.

I know, I'm just so fucking pissed I mean come on.....I dont even know what to say.

Get some sleep and re-think it tomorrow. But you do have a point. This 'backing' into the playoffs is hard to stomach as a fan.

I just saw a clip of Eli on the sidelines talking to Gilbribe. Gilbride wasn't even into to the convo and Eli was explaining something (I think). Wow!

Again why do yo throw passes deep to guys when the safety is 30 yds off the ball? Someone (other than Jacobs and Droughns) gotta be open.

Get some sleep and re-think it tomorrow. But you do have a point. This 'backing' into the playoffs is hard to stomach as a fan.

I just saw a clip of Eli on the sidelines talking to Gilbribe. Gilbride wasn't even into to the convo and Eli was explaining something (I think). Wow!

Again why do yo throw passes deep to guys when the safety is 30 yds off the ball? Someone (other than Jacobs and Droughns) gotta be open.

This was a TE's kind of game....SS playing 30 yards off...and the running game is effective. Boss has the softest hands on the team and he gets one pass thrown to him.....pathetic.

Not just open, but ram the ball up the middle with Jacobs. It worked all night, why step away from that?

This was a TE's kind of game....SS playing 30 yards off...and the running game is effective. Boss has the softest hands on the team and he gets one pass thrown to him.....pathetic.

If the coaches will not work on Eli's accuracy and mechanics....why would you ask Eli to chuck balls into a swirling wind all day???? I don't trust that plan with perfect conditions. Eli and the play calling is a mess!!!!

***let's chuck it long, or check down to stone hands Jacobs.....*** What kind of plan is that?

You know what, I'll take the playoffs every time. Sorry, I've been through enough seasons stuck outside looking in. At this point, I'll take the playoffs even if it's because the rest of the teams in the East forfeit.

You should always want your team to make the playoffs. Not like last year, when every other NFC sucked so bad that we were "forced" into the playoffs.

You know what, I'll take the playoffs every time. Sorry, I've been through enough seasons stuck outside looking in. At this point, I'll take the playoffs even if it's because the rest of the teams in the East forfeit.

The frustrating part is this team is right on the edge of being a lot better. This 'backing' into the playoffs is not fun as a fan to me. NFC is weak and the Giants could have did a few things better in preparing for some of these games. And easily could have been 10-4 today and possibly 11-3. Playing down to the competition and playing unprepared (or not willing to adjust) hurts ME!!!!

You should always want your team to make the playoffs. Not like last year, when every other NFC sucked so bad that we were "forced" into the playoffs.

The frustrating part is this team is right on the edge of being a lot better. This 'backing' into the playoffs is not fun as a fan to me. NFC is weak and the Giants could have did a few things better in preparing for some of these games. And easily could have been 10-4 today and possibly 11-3. Playing down to the competition and playing unprepared (or not willing to adjust) hurts ME!!!!

if we make it this year, it'll be for the same reason.

But this isn't like last season, at all. We totally screwed the pooch in the Minnesota game, but other than some miserable play calling, we were in this game. And considering Buffalo just got knocked out of the playoffs this week, and we are a better team if the play calling improves, I like our chances of winding up 10-6. If we do that, I don't see how we would be "backing into" the playoffs.

We're 9-5. None of these other teams have 9 wins yet. They have to knock us out, if they can.

I've seen this team get knocked out at 9-7, and 10-6. Save that backing into the playoffs crap.

But this isn't like last season, at all. We totally screwed the pooch in the Minnesota game, but other than some miserable play calling, we were in this game. And considering Buffalo just got knocked out of the playoffs this week, and we are a better team if the play calling improves, I like our chances of winding up 10-6. If we do that, I don't see how we would be "backing into" the playoffs.

We're 9-5. None of these other teams have 9 wins yet. They have to knock us out, if they can.

I've seen this team get knocked out at 9-7, and 10-6. Save that backing into the playoffs crap.

My point is why should it have to come down to beating a Buffalo in week 16? The Giants have a pretty good teeam but aren't prepared or something! Your franchise QB cannot keep throwing picks (a la Vikes game) down the stretch. Recievers cannot afford to drop point blank catchable balls TOOMER!!!! Play calling cannot be so sorry as to never adjusting. Just keep passing in swirling winds when Jacobs is averaging 5 yds a carry??? Now why should a team that all it needs to do is win and they are in play like they did tonight? Now you gotta HOPE that we take care of business at Buffalo and hope that Minnesota or Washington doesn't win out. Hence...backing in comes to mind IF the Giants have to depend on help to get in. Feel me?

wrong. we are 9-6 right now. No way we'll beat the Pats. Should just forfeit and rest our players.

My point is why should it have to come down to beating a Buffalo in week 16? The Giants have a pretty good teeam but aren't prepared or something! Your franchise QB cannot keep throwing picks (a la Vikes game) down the stretch. Recievers cannot afford to drop point blank catchable balls TOOMER!!!! Play calling cannot be so sorry as to never adjusting. Just keep passing in swirling winds when Jacobs is averaging 5 yds a carry??? Now why should a team that all it needs to do is win and they are in play like they did tonight? Now you gotta HOPE that we take care of business at Buffalo and hope that Minnesota or Washington doesn't win out. Hence...backing in comes to mind IF the Giants have to depend on help to get in. Feel me?

Well, because Clinton Portis had a good game against us, and their receivers caught balls while ours didn't. Washington obviously had a better game plan under the conditions the game was played, and had more urgency. After all, they HAVE to win out to have a chance.

Meanwhile, WE have to worry if Minnesota or Washington wins out? We win next week, and it doesn't matter what Washington and Minnesota do. It would have been nice to win tonight, but it didn't happen.

wrong. we are 9-6 right now. No way we'll beat the Pats. Should just forfeit and rest our players.

You don't know that. You're playing the odds, and I agree with you, but that's not written in stone. Besides, you don't know if little Bill won't just rest his players even with 15 wins, thinking it's better to lose the last regular season game than risk the streak being broken in the playoffs.

You don't know that. You're playing the odds, and I agree with you, but that's not written in stone. Besides, you don't know if little Bill won't just rest his players even with 15 wins, thinking it's better to lose the last regular season game than risk the streak being broken in the playoffs.

I got word from the prophet on another thread that the Pats' pride will cause them to dominate and humiliate us to have their perfect season.

I always want one more game before the big fade, so yes, I want in the playoffs. No, I don't think we're going to magically become good, but I'd rather have a Giants game to bitch about than a whole off-season to postulate about...

Never the less, I don't think we'd ever do more than one and done anyways, but who knows. I'll take my chances against Seattle or Tampa.

Maybe we're going to have a last minute gelling.

I always want one more game before the big fade, so yes, I want in the playoffs. No, I don't think we're going to magically become good, but I'd rather have a Giants game to bitch about than a whole off-season to postulate about...

Never the less, I don't think we'd ever do more than one and done anyways, but who knows. I'll take my chances against Seattle or Tampa.

Maybe we're going to have a last minute gelling.

Neither of those teams are very good either so a first round win is very possible. Making the playoffs is always preferable to not because anything can happen.

Neither of those teams are very good either so a first round win is very possible. Making the playoffs is always preferable to not because anything can happen.

Like better preperation IF the Giants play a Seattle or Tampa. Ever since the Miami game...the Giants look unprepared on Offense. And seriously, the Giants haven't beaten the shit out of a winning team yet. Atlanta, SF and Chicago were good wins but.....we are much better than last night IF the game plan was thought out prior to playing in the winds.

I mean literally, what would you rather have us loose the next three games at least giving us a better draft pick or us win get into the playoffs and go one and done and get humiliated once again? Tough call.

I'd want us in. We play better away and we play better when it's not below zero degrees. Look at Eli's performance in week one. Say hello Tampa... then Hello Greenbay... and if it's 45 degrees in Greenbay in January :mellow: ... Hello Dallas...