SportsWrath

Ward breaks left fibula

in defnse to droughns...

the game he started was against the leagues best run d

he deserves another shot if bj cant go

big injury though...Ward is done now for the year id assume

We may not have a choice. Droughns will get his touches either backing up Jacobs or splitting duties with Bradshaw.

but ya now were fucked come playoff time if BJ gets banged up again we dont have Ward as very reliable backup...

Droughns can get the job done but in a limited way..and he wont break one if his life depended on it...but he can be a good solid starter and has proved it in the past...him an BJ could wear down a defense...

Is it safe to say he's gone for the season? :(

I guess we'll get to see what Bradshaw is all about... we maybe up for a nice surprise.. who knows.

I am guessing he is out for the year...but who knows....and yeah these guys need a dose of Ca+ and some Vitamin D. Maybe all that human growth hormone, steroid use and plasma boosting leaches the minerals out of them bones. :P Only kidding....I hope. :unsure:

No shit statement of the year but...

Eli needs to step up for 4 quarters if we're gonna make any noise.

This confirms it more.

I don't think we should keep Ward. The guy is a good talent, but he is waaaaaaayyyyyyy too injury prone. I'd rather draft a stronger guy and work with him. It seems like there's a Derrick Ward out there everywhere nowadays.

I like Ward with Tiki gone he has finally gotten a chance to play and has shown he can easily be a #1 back or a really good #2 behind Jacobs.

gateb, I say wait to see what happens with Bradshaw first before we even consider getting rid of Ward. Sure he's been hurt this year but considering this is the first year he has ever been used at all his body probably isn't used to a full season. Besides if we get rid of any player who is injury prone half our offense would be gone :P

He's a great compliment to Jacob's pounding run style, I say keep him for as long as we can.

This confirms it more.

I don't think we should keep Ward. The guy is a good talent, but he is waaaaaaayyyyyyy too injury prone. I'd rather draft a stronger guy and work with him. It seems like there's a Derrick Ward out there everywhere nowadays.

Eli's gotta step it up for the first 3 quarters so we can put it in cruise control in the 4th

D-Ward Come on Kid Jacobs has been hurt more than Ward has. Ward had 154 yards today.

This confirms it more.

Eli needs to reduce the mistakes more than anything else.....the Giants had a minimum of 9 points, and max of 21 taken off the board directly because of his turnovers. The Urlacher INT was a sure 3, the "open hand" fumble was another 3, and that INT in the end zone was almost a backbreaker.

Give him credit though....he made the passes he needed to pull out the win.

keep ward if the price is right Reese!

3 years 10 mill i say

I don't know...I'm not too comfortable with both Jacobs and Ward bouncing in and out of the lineup like they have this season. Droughns, while not a bad back, is a little too important to this running back crew for my nervous system.

We might be better off letting Ward go, and seeing if we can get a healthier guy to backup Jacobs.

Like I said, tough call.

I don't know...I'm not too comfortable with both Jacobs and Ward bouncing in and out of the lineup like they have this season. Droughns, while not a bad back, is a little too important to this running back crew for my nervous system.

We might be better off letting Ward go, and seeing if we can get a healthier guy to backup Jacobs.

Like I said, tough call.

but its ok cuz when BJ gets hurt start Ward...when Ward goes down then BJ is healed by then

these two are hurt every 2-3 weeks

Like I said, tough call.

Yeah, but you can't blame Ward for his broken bones. Those things are just

freak accidents that you can't plan on. On the other hand you can prevent

such things like groin pulls and shit like that.

I am with you though, I don't like the fact that Jacobs plays 5 games and then sits

out the next 3. I think when both are healthy that Gilbride should make up a formation

with both of them in the backfield. That would be the tits.

Like I said, tough call.

Keep Ward , Replace Droughns. Grab either a good Rb off of waivers in February (where does S. Alexander stand in Seattle?)or grab one out of Collage .