SportsWrath

THE OFFICIAL LIST OF "BAD LISTS"

BadEgg

HA HA HA...Let's see, they beat the Skins, the Jets, and an injured Eagles team, and its all smiles in Giants land. Oh boy, and when they beat that unstoppable Atlanta team they will be superbowl bound!

Yeah I mean look at the teams dallas had to beat I mean, Miami come on their at least going to make it to the playoffs maybe even the superbowl. Oh don't forget St. Louis their easily in the top 3 teams in the league and Chicago is at least in the top 5. The nail bitter in Buffalo really showed that dallas is in the top 32 teams in the league, I can't wait till dallas has an easy game on their schedule I mean so they can at least get a break.

Yeah I mean look at the teams dallas had to beat I mean, Miami come on their at least going to make it to the playoffs maybe even the superbowl. Oh don't forget St. Louis their easily in the top 3 teams in the league and Chicago is at least in the top 5. The nail bitter in Buffalo really showed that dallas is in the top 32 teams in the league, I can't wait till dallas has an easy game on their schedule I mean so they can at least get a break.

I'm not debating that. I'm not rejecting the opinions of any writers who claimed, and still claim, the Cowboys will be mediocre. It's too early to reserve a spot in the playoffs for the Cowboys for all of the reasons you state.

But you guys are a different story. Beat the Jets and it's the "Giants get no respect/We are going to the Superbowl" rally cry. It's unbelievable and it is this time of the year, followed by the inevitable crash, that makes me love this place! :o

But you guys are a different story. Beat the Jets and it's the "Giants get no respect/We are going to the Superbowl" rally cry. It's unbelievable and it is this time of the year, followed by the inevitable crash, that makes me love this place! :o

I'd like to see proof that anyone here has said such things about the Giants. But IF I had time I could go to various Dallas Cowboy boards and find that Superbowl talk there in abundance.

(Memo to Cowboy fans: First win a playoff game in this millenium)

I'd like to see proof that anyone here has said such things about the Giants. But IF I had time I could go to various Dallas Cowboy boards and find that Superbowl talk there in abundance.

(Memo to Cowboy fans: First win a playoff game in this millenium)

Boy, you are chatty today. You must be feeling real confident about the Giants chances against the powerhouse in Atlanta. But when the Cowboys role into town, you'll be no where to be found.

For you to read Egg

From players to fans, anyone aligned with the Cowboys sees this as a tantalizing matchup, a chance to show that "America's Team" is headed back to the top. With Romo leading them to their best start since 1983, this game should show whether they're as good as they think they are. Even impartial observers are calling this a possible Super Bowl preview. If nothing else, it will show how the NFC's best stacks up against one of the AFC's big boys.

HA HA HA...Let's see, they beat the Skins, the Jets, and an injured Eagles team, and its all smiles in Giants land. Oh boy, and when they beat that unstoppable Atlanta team they will be superbowl bound!

Oh my, here we go with the quality of opponent argument. :rolleyes:

How 'bout them Angels !!!

The Dog typically doesn't get involved in baseball talk, it being a very tedious sport and all...but anyone with allegiance to the mets at the current moment may be better off staying clear of a baseball debate...

I'm not debating that. I'm not rejecting the opinions of any writers who claimed, and still claim, the Cowboys will be mediocre. It's too early to reserve a spot in the playoffs for the Cowboys for all of the reasons you state.

Ok EGGHEAD, what power house of a team did Dallas beat so far to go to 5-0? Don't even say Chicago , they are nothing with Rex at Qb .The Defense has floated that ship for a while now they can't go any ware if they were to rely on MR. Inconsistent.

We are the best team that you have played so far and If our Defense was able to play then like they are now perhaps the out come would of been different. But I don't dwell in shoulda,coulda,woulda's. So we will have to see how our teams will fare come November 11th

Sunday you will have your first true test. but to tell you the truth I was surprised how Buffalo rattled Romo with their defensive schemes. New England has a better Defense and oh yeah I am pretty sure they have a good Offense too .I also saw some of the old T.O. on the sidelines winning is T.O.'s Deodorant what will He be like come Sunday night if they lose? he may be ok with it but if it starts to unravel and say 6 weeks from now you are 5-5 we will see the OLD T.O.

Giants get no respect ? I only saw JGF say this about the espn rankings

We are going to the Superbowl"rally cry? never saw this

The Dog typically doesn't get involved in baseball talk, it being a very tedious sport and all...but anyone with allegiance to the mets at the current moment may be better off staying clear of a baseball debate...

I was talking about Angels in Heaven. You have to admit, they are pretty awesome.