SportsWrath

THE OFFICIAL LIST OF "BAD LISTS"

BadEgg

Since I believe that most, if not all of the QBs listed are currently on the Cowboys roster, I sincerly doubt that they will be forced to use any of their 1st round picks as bargaining chips.

In the event that the Cowboys do need a QB after this season, my advice to Jerry Jones is simple:

DON'T DEAL WITH SANDIEGO... :LMAO:

How is that funny? :confused:

San Diego is not some trading powerhouse, they were just fortunate enough to have the first pick that yr.

WHADA DUMASS!

San Diego is not some trading powerhouse, they were just fortunate enough to have the first pick that yr.

WHADA DUMASS!

Hmmm...again, the Dog is not sure you have a firm grasp on sarcasm...

Thats why I said its not funny. Because the ultimate goal of sarcasm is to make one laugh. Not funny.

If the sarcasm is understood, the Dog wonders why you needed to justify the fact that San Diego is not "some trading powerhouse." If it was recognized as sarcasm, then there is no need for an explanation...hmmm...interesting indeed.

If the sarcasm is understood, the Dog wonders why you needed to justify the fact that San Diego is not "some trading powerhouse." If it was recognized as sarcasm, then there is no need for an explanation...hmmm...interesting indeed.

Because he used the sarcasm incorrectly. SD didnt get Eli because of some front office genuis, they were just fortunate enough to have the 1st pick. Get a clue there Dog.

Because he used the sarcasm incorrectly. SD didnt get Eli because of some front office genuis, they were just fortunate enough to have the 1st pick. Get a clue there Dog.

Oh brother...the Dog could debate sarcasm with you all day, but the same friend the Dog mentioned earlier once said, if you are hitting yourself in the head with a hammer, it feels pretty good when you stop...the Dog may take that advice for the rest of the day...

Oh brother...the Dog could debate sarcasm with you all day, but the same friend the Dog mentioned earlier once said, if you are hitting yourself in the head with a hammer, it feels pretty good when you stop...the Dog may take that advice for the rest of the day...

Please do.

P.S. I love how you respond to me all the time. I knew you liked me. ;)

WHADA DUMASS!

Sarcasm aside...I'll bet if the Giants players themselves were anonymously polled on this issue...nevermind... :LMAO:

OOOhh, that aint gonna sit too well with this crowd. So you're saying all us Giant fans have short minds? LOL!!!

I would not be so arrogant to broadly include "all" Giants fans in that statement...Scroll up this post. Your the only one presently responding...

But make of it what you wish...

OOOhh, that aint gonna sit too well with this crowd. So you're saying all us Giant fans have short minds? LOL!!!

Most likely he was referring to an audience of one...cursed Dog, not heeding a dear friend's advice...

I would not be so arrogant to broadly include "all" Giants fans in that statement...Scroll up this post. Your the only one presently responding...

But make of it what you wish...

Wait! So Im the only one your talking too???

Lets get it right, you and your alter ego respond to everything I say. Thanks for the compliment. :rolleyes:

What advice? To shut the hell up? GOOOOD advice.

Ahh, my dear simple friend...what shall the Dog do with you? It appears that you may be coming unglued...The Dog suggests taking some time in a very quiet setting, closing your eyes and mentally take yourself to a relaxed state...Don't fear when you hear a whistling sound, that is simply the gentle breeze passing through your ears...

Ahh, my dear simple friend...what shall the Dog do with you? It appears that you may be coming unglued...The Dog suggests taking some time in a very quiet setting, closing your eyes and mentally take yourself to a relaxed state...Don't fear when you hear a whistling sound, that is simply the gentle breeze passing through your ears...

LOL, the dog has to put his best foot forward on a MESSAGE BOARD to feel special......LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like I said before, no ones getting unglued, its just the way you read it. Not everyone puts all thier worth into a MB with complete starngers for acceptance.

LOL .....gentle breeze....good one!

LOL, the dog has to put his best foot forward on a MESSAGE BOARD to feel special......LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like I said before, no ones getting unglued, its just the way you read it. Not everyone puts all thier worth into a MB with complete starngers for acceptance.

LOL .....gentle breeze....good one!

The Dog needs no board to feel special...it is possible someone here does however:

http://forums.azcardinals.com/showthread.p...3408&page=4

Ha ha ha ha ha...The Dog isn't sure what is better - Talking trash on the cardinals message board (really, the Cardinals, a team that has what, one playoff victory in the last 20 odd years), or the declaration on page four that you are a "senior member of three different Giants message boards..." Ha ha ha..yes, BigBlue, it is the Dog that needs a message board to feel special...Ha ha ha ha

The Dog needs no board to feel special...it is possible someone here does however:

http://forums.azcardinals.com/showthread.p...3408&page=4

Ha ha ha ha ha...The Dog isn't sure what is better - Talking trash on the cardinals message board (really, the Cardinals, a team that has what, one playoff victory in the last 20 odd years), or the declaration on page four that you are a "senior member of three different Giants message boards..." Ha ha ha..yes, BigBlue, it is the Dog that needs a message board to feel special...Ha ha ha ha

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for proving me right. How did you get that info??? Is it because you are on different message boards all the time?? LOL!!! I cant believe you just did that, now everyone knows what a MB troll you are! Sorry Prince, HE IS a troll! LMFAO!!!!

FYI, I live in AZ now, and talk trash quite often with AZ Cards fans, they use to be our rivals, remember? And 3 different Giant MB? Thats right, 3 different GIANTS MB's. Not the cowgirlz, the angels, and not a team that is yet to be determined because someone cant say who thier team is. (hint, hint)

LOL!! What did you think that would prove??? :confused:

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for proving me right. How did you get that info??? Is it because you are on different message boards all the time?? LOL!!! I cant believe you just did that, now everyone knows what a MB troll you are! Sorry Prince, HE IS a troll! LMFAO!!!!

FYI, I live in AZ now, and talk trash quite often with AZ Cards fans, they use to be our rivals, remember? And 3 different Giant MB? Thats right, 3 different GIANTS MB's. Not the cowgirlz, the angels, and not a team that is yet to be determined because someone cant say who thier team is. (hint, hint)

LOL!! What did you think that would prove??? :confused:

ha ha ha ha...it's called google...the Dog would never have any reason to be on that board...ha ha ha ha...Senior member...ha ha ha ha...three boards...ha ha ha WOO!

ha ha ha ha...it's called google...the Dog would never have any reason to be on that board...ha ha ha ha...Senior member...ha ha ha ha...three boards...ha ha ha WOO!

Keep replying. ;)

Mission accomplished :rolleyes:

• 3 months later...
Man the Giants stink, thank god these great people were able to see how bad they would be.

HA HA HA...Let's see, they beat the Skins, the Jets, and an injured Eagles team, and its all smiles in Giants land. Oh boy, and when they beat that unstoppable Atlanta team they will be superbowl bound!