SportsWrath

THE OFFICIAL LIST OF "BAD LISTS"

BadEgg

In an effort to be a more productive member of the Sportswrath Community, I thought I'd create an official thread of all the unfair and bias lists that are published this preason by those ignorant, misinformed, shallow, uneducated, unenlightened, and uninformed writers and experts. This way we can all moan in one place.

If this season is like any other, I expect this thread to get pretty long because we all know that these experts are never right when they pick against the Giants. :confused:

1) Fox Sports Power Rankings: The G-Men, I believe, are ranked 30. :o

2) Preseason QB Rankings at CNNSI (Eli is 22): A gift if you ask me. But I'm far from an expert. :unsure:

3) CNNSI list/photos of the Least Fun Athlete to Watch: Of course, Eli makes this list. I am wrong again. I think it's great fun to watch his "Huck Finn" expression as the ball sails over the heads of his WRs. :LMAO:

In an effort to be a more productive member of the Sportswrath Community, I thought I'd create an official thread of all the unfair and bias lists that are published this preason by those ignorant, misinformed, shallow, uneducated, unenlightened, and uninformed writers and experts. This way we can all moan in one place.

If this season is like any other, I expect this thread to get pretty long because we all know that these experts are never right when they pick against the Giants. :confused:

2) Preseason QB Rankings at CNNSI (Eli is 22): A gift if you ask me. But I'm far from an expert. :unsure:

3) CNNSI list/photos of the Least Fun Athlete to Watch: Of course, Eli makes this list. I am wrong again. I think it's great fun to watch his "Huck Finn" expression as the ball sails over the heads of his WRs. :LMAO:

1. If I remember correctly, The Giants were in the playoffs last season. That means that being ranked 30th out of 32 teams is bullshit.

2. 50 TDs in 2 1/2 seasons and you're ranked 22nd? Not sure about that. Yeah Eli hasn't lived up to his expections (Being Peyton and Archie combined), but he hasn't performed worse than some of the QBs that are ranked ahead of him on that list. He also hasn't had the benefit of a defense that was able to hold a lead (See Giants @ Titans 2006) or stop an opponent after a comeback (See Cowboys @ Giants 2006 and Giants @ Eagles Playoffs 2006). More Bullshit

3. Not fun to watch? WTF? Watch Broncos @ Giants 2005, Giants @ Eagles 2006, Rams @ Giants 2005, Giants @ Cowboys 2006... He's not exciting? Rasheed Wallace is on that list and even though I can't stand the Detroit Pistons, the man is exciting to watch. That list is bullshit too.

What's your point here? Experts are wrong in most instances. Experts said that the Phoenix Suns and the Dallas Mavericks would be the actual NBA Championship. Experts jumped on Tony Romo's bandwagon when things were going well and then made every excuse possible for him when teams figured him out and made him look like shit. Experts praise Eli Manning's poise and composure when things are going well and then want him to show fire when things aren't. Experts are Retarded.

1. If I remember correctly, The Giants were in the playoffs last season. That means that being ranked 30th out of 32 teams is bullshit.

2. 50 TDs in 2 1/2 seasons and you're ranked 22nd? Not sure about that. Yeah Eli hasn't lived up to his expections (Being Peyton and Archie combined), but he hasn't performed worse than some of the QBs that are ranked ahead of him on that list. He also hasn't had the benefit of a defense that was able to hold a lead (See Giants @ Titans 2006) or stop an opponent after a comeback (See Cowboys @ Giants 2006 and Giants @ Eagles Playoffs 2006). More Bullshit

3. Not fun to watch? WTF? Watch Broncos @ Giants 2005, Giants @ Eagles 2006, Rams @ Giants 2005, Giants @ Cowboys 2006... He's not exciting? Rasheed Wallace is on that list and even though I can't stand the Detroit Pistons, the man is exciting to watch. That list is bullshit too.

What's your point here? Experts are wrong in most instances. Experts said that the Phoenix Suns and the Dallas Mavericks would be the actual NBA Championship. Experts jumped on Tony Romo's bandwagon when things were going well and then made every excuse possible for him when teams figured him out and made him look like shit. Experts praise Eli Manning's poise and composure when things are going well and then want him to show fire when things aren't. Experts are Retarded.

Everthing you said here is right on. Our offense was not the problem at all. We were third in the league in scoring I believe.

But we know BadEgg is here for soundbites... I appreciate him.

Well, it's not really a list. But let's put Peter King's June 11, 2007 Monday Morning QB comment at 4.

4) Peter King suggests that the Giants should sign Culpepper and that he should want to come to NY based, in part, on ELI being 50-50 as the future starting QB. Interestingly enough, King did not entertain San Diego or Dallas as possible destinations for Culpepper... :LMAO:

Well, it's not really a list. But let's put Peter King's June 11, 2007 Monday Morning QB comment at 4.

4) Peter King suggests that the Giants should sign Culpepper and that he should want to come to NY based, in part, on ELI being 50-50 as the future starting QB. Interestingly enough, King did not entertain San Diego or Dallas as possible destinations for Culpepper... :LMAO:

Its like Im listening to a broken record. :confused:

1) Fox Sports Power Rankings: The G-Men, I believe, are ranked 30.

2) Preseason QB Rankings at CNNSI (Eli is 22): A gift if you ask me. But I'm far from an expert.

3) CNNSI list/photos of the Least Fun Athlete to Watch: Of course, Eli makes this list. I am wrong again. I think it's great fun to watch his "Huck Finn" expression as the ball sails over the heads of his WRs.

Another positive rating for Eli. My guess is this is just the beginning, but the list is starting to take shape...

5) Peter King June 18, 2007 MMQ: Ranks all QBs and Eli is ranked 23 and writes he'll need to be significantly more accurrate to save his career...Of course Romo is ranked 11. Interestingly, Losman, Rivers, Leinhart and Schaub all ahead of Eli...

1) Fox Sports Power Rankings: The G-Men, I believe, are ranked 30.

2) Preseason QB Rankings at CNNSI (Eli is 22): A gift if you ask me. But I'm far from an expert.

.....and Eli is ranked 23 and writes he'll need to be significantly more accurrate to save his career.... Interestingly, Losman, Rivers, Leinhart and Schaub all ahead of Eli...

I am convinced that you are a Giants fan. You know more about the Giants (so u say) than the Cowboys.

I feel your pain, you fellow Giants fan u! No - - No --- don't fight it. I know u are a Giants fan. You've followed Eli his whole carreeer including college. You know nothing about Romo (but what ESPN has fed you). It's cool...because ESPN didn't know about Romo until he was the hot shit for 5 games.

So I look forward to seeing your posts that contain valuable info conc the Giants.

(P.S. Didja like our mini camp coverage on NFL Network? I know u watched it Mr. Giants Fan. <_<:P

We are starting to roll now...

6. Ten Most Dsyfunctional Offseasons, June 20, 2007 by Andrew Perloff (SI): Ranks the Giants at # 10. Lists includes the likes of the Dolphins, Titans, Chiefs, Packers...OUCH! This one has to hurt alittle.

We are starting to roll now...

6. Ten Most Dsyfunctional Offseasons, June 20, 2007 by Andrew Perloff (SI): Ranks the Giants at # 10.

We??? As in You and I being avid Giants fans? Seriously, I have never seen any poster post so much info of a team he so calls is not a fan of.

But we can spin stuff all day long.

The Playoff win drought

The 1-15 season (gotta be top 10 in worst flops for a rookie QB, not even Eli went 1-15)

Coaches with guns

WR with crack habits

Defensive guys with a TRUNK fulla weed.

Nah, it would be silly for me to mention past shit....wouldn't it?

Tuna quits on the Cowboys

T.O. was suicidial (that's a first!!!) (Shockey for example isn't that bad)

See we can go on all day with the games. But don't lose us...you started off so informative and now you are slipping into the Troll zone.

We??? As in You and I being avid Giants fans? Seriously, I have never seen any poster post so much info of a team he so calls is not a fan of.

The Playoff win drought

The 1-15 season (gotta be top 10 in worst flops for a rookie QB, not even Eli went 1-15)

Coaches with guns

WR with crack habits

See we can go on all day with the games. But don't lose us...you started off so informative and now you are slipping into the Troll zone.

(jaw drops) :clap:

Couldnt have said it better. Bravo.

The Playoff win drought

Coaches with guns

WR with crack habits

Randoff, let's get the Cowboys facts straight please:

(1) Playoff win drought following 3 SUPERBOWLS in 4 years. First team to accomplish this. And No team has won more Superbowls so, in the big picture, hardly a drought.

(2) Yes, Aikman's first year was a flop. But we'll take a Hall of Fame QB, with 3 rings, and 1 Superbowl MVP to his name over Eli anyday. In fact, he will end up with more Superbowl wins than ELI, his big brother, and his Daddy combined. GOSH, you can print that in 3 inch headlines!

(3) Coaches with guns...THAT WIN SUPERBOWLS...and NOTHING ELSE MATTERS...

(4) WR with Crack habits...THAT WINS 3 SUPERBOWLS...and will be elected to the HALL of FAME where his bust will be near a certain NY player's bust, with a little drug habit of his own...The difference...THE WR HAS 3 SUPERBOWL RINGS AND THE LB HAS 2...FROM A FAN'S PERSPECTIVE, DOES ANYTHING ELSE MATTER?

(5) Actually, I believe it was an offensive guy, NATE NEWTON, with the trunk of weed. Interestingly enough, Nate also has 3 RINGS. Did you know that Randoff?

*** CARE TO KEEP TALKING ABOUT SILLY PAST SH/T? ***

(6) Tuna ALWAYS quits...It had nothing to do with DALLAS...Ironically, if the Cowboys win the Superbowl this year it will be, in part, BECAUSE Tuna quit...

(7) I'll take TO on my team before Shockey anyday...So long as he lines every Sunday and catches TDs, I could care less what he does between Mon-Sat. Why do you care?

(1) Playoff win drought following 3 SUPERBOWLS in 4 years. First team to accomplish this. And No team has won more Superbowls so, in the big picture, hardly a drought.

Actually the Pittsburgh Steelers & the San Fransico 49'ers both have 5 Super Bowl victories to their franchise..... nice to see you can't do simple math. Owned! :LMAO:

Actually the Pittsburgh Steelers & the San Fransico 49'ers both have 5 Super Bowl victories to their franchise..... nice to see you can't do simple math. Owned! :LMAO:

Actually, I said that no team has won more Superbowls (the Cowboys have 5 as well).

Nice to see you can't read. OWNED! :chair::LMAO:

I may have to put you on "ignore" for this, Iceman. You would be my first...

Actually, I said that no team has won more Superbowls (the Cowboys have 5 as well).

Nice to see you can't read. OWNED! :chair::LMAO:

I may have to put you on "ignore" for this, Iceman. You would be my first...

That would be fun, about as much fun as going 10 years without a playoff win! LOL!

:baby: OWNED!

Is that the best you can do, Ice? If so, bye-bye... :bye:

Dude, are you serious??? :confused:

You cant just SAY owned, and its done. :rolleyes: You didnt even say anything except, "....and won 3 SB's" in every sentence!! And who the hell got the playoff drought wrong? He just said they had a drought...LOL!!

And, BTW, it is YOU that keeps holdin on to the past. You have no idea what Eli will do, so why did you compare him to Aikman? DUMASS!!! :LMAO: