SportsWrath

THE OFFICIAL LIST OF "BAD LISTS"

BadEgg

Oh man!!! :confused: Romo didn't single handedly lose anything?????? Where were you when he bobbled the snap, and failed to score it when he 'scooped' it up? And you're ok with a QB fuckin' up a hold? You really should REREAD your posts before hitting enter. You would have had a problem with a endzone pick from Romo but the VERY play that could win you the game a la the 'botched snap' you seem cool with it??? WOW!!

It doesn't get better than that! He really single handedly lost that game. What I think you're doing is rationalizing it all. Easing your own pains by selling that shizznit that Romo really didn't cost Dallas that game vs Seattle. I know your pain though. We all had to endure that 'botched snap' as Giants fans when we played the 49ers in the WildCard. And IF it makes you feel better, I didn't blame Kerry Collins.

Seahawks survive, Romo comes up short

All Tony Romo had to do was put the ball down and let Martin Gramatica make an easy kick -- just 19 yards, even closer than an extra point. That's where it all slipped away from the Dallas Cowboys. The Pro Bowl quarterback who saved their season ended it, too

"I know how hard everyone in that locker room worked to get themselves in position to win that game today and for it to end like that, and for me to be the cause is very tough to swallow right now," Romo said. "I take responsibility for messing up at the end there. That's my fault. I cost the Dallas Cowboys a playoff win, and it's going to sit with me a long time."

Straight from your QB's mouth.

So the question is???? IF Romo botches a game winning FG snap...do you want HIM out???

:clap::clap:

Although, he'll say somethin else ridiculous, even though you just handed him his ass.

I'm not lying to myself by calling Eli mediocre. Many commentators agree. In fact, many Giants fans have seen enough. Your own fan base is divided.

Regular season stats don't matter when you play that poorly at home in the playoffs. What was it? Three interceptions on three consecutive possessions, a lost fumble and no points...Give me a break. It's not like Eli didn't have talent around him. Shockey...Buress...Barber...

Wrong again. The point that commentators made about Eli, including your boy Aikman was that Eli shows flashes of brilliance. NOT once did I hear any commentator refer to Eli as 'mediocre'....not ONCE!!!!

Dateline July 23, 2006

Q. Troy, being a former quarterback and now an analyst, what do you think of Eli Manning's development and you, like everyone else, looking forward to that Manning Bowl to start the season with the Giants and the Colts?

AIKMAN: I think his development is really where it should be. Everyone gets – everyone got, I think, a little bit, you know – I don't want to say too excited, because he certainly gives you a lot of reasons to get excited. But he went through a stretch there where he was able to win some games late.

So I think he's doing just fine. I think there are areas of his game to where he's got to get better if he's going to be able to continue to make the improvements that I know he wants to make. And if that team is going to be able to make the improvements from where they were a year ago, that a lot of that improvement is going to rest on the development of Eli Manning.

Yes Aikman is an announcer!

Wrong again. The point that commentators made about Eli, including your boy Aikman was that Eli shows flashes of brilliance. NOT once did I hear any commentator refer to Eli as 'mediocre'....not ONCE!!!!

Dateline July 23, 2006

Q. Troy, being a former quarterback and now an analyst, what do you think of Eli Manning's development and you, like everyone else, looking forward to that Manning Bowl to start the season with the Giants and the Colts?

AIKMAN: I think his development is really where it should be. Everyone gets – everyone got, I think, a little bit, you know – I don't want to say too excited, because he certainly gives you a lot of reasons to get excited. But he went through a stretch there where he was able to win some games late.

So I think he's doing just fine. I think there are areas of his game to where he's got to get better if he's going to be able to continue to make the improvements that I know he wants to make. And if that team is going to be able to make the improvements from where they were a year ago, that a lot of that improvement is going to rest on the development of Eli Manning.

And an ex cowgirl.

Your analysis of the Dallas QBs is correct. Though Romo didn't single handedly lose anything, and his one mistake was as a holder and not as a QB. As a QB, he put them in position to kick that FG and played fairly well for his first playoff game. Had he thrown a pick in the endzone, I would have a problem.

I'm not lying to myself by calling Eli mediocre. Many commentators, some cited in this very post agree. In fact, many Giants fans have seen enough. Your own fan base is divided.

As far as that 3rd in scoring and 3rd in yards bullshi/t, the 2006 Cowboys offense was 5th in total yards, 4th in scoring, and 5th in passing. I don't care what the numbers are this season, but if they go to the playoffs and Romo performs like Eli did against the Panthers, I want him out.

Regular season stats don't matter when you play that poorly at home in the playoffs. What was it? Three interceptions on three consecutive possessions, a lost fumble and no points...Give me a break. It's not like Eli didn't have talent around him. Shockey...Buress...Barber...

So, I'll ask it again: Why are you guys satisified with mediocrity?

I don't need you to tell me when I'm 'correct' eggy. Just assume I already know it.

Why don't you ask Homo if he feels like he lost that game?

The 2006 Cowboys offense sounds awesome. Did they go 11-5 and win the division? No? 9-7? Wow.

They at least had a good divisional record right? No? 2-4? :confused:

You mean they only got one more win than the Giants (who had a tougher schedule), and they were SHIT in their own division? Man, add a new head coach that hasn't proven a thing and suddenly it's painfully obvious why you're here talking shit again. You're scairt. Scared. :LMAO:

Oh man!!! :confused: Romo didn't single handedly lose anything?????? Where were you when he bobbled the snap, and failed to score it when he 'scooped' it up? And you're ok with a QB fuckin' up a hold? You really should REREAD your posts before hitting enter. You would have had a problem with a endzone pick from Romo but the VERY play that could win you the game a la the 'botched snap' you seem cool with it??? WOW!!

It doesn't get better than that! He really single handedly lost that game. What I think you're doing is rationalizing it all. Easing your own pains by selling that shizznit that Romo really didn't cost Dallas that game vs Seattle. I know your pain though. We all had to endure that 'botched snap' as Giants fans when we played the 49ers in the WildCard. And IF it makes you feel better, I didn't blame Kerry Collins.

Seahawks survive, Romo comes up short

All Tony Romo had to do was put the ball down and let Martin Gramatica make an easy kick -- just 19 yards, even closer than an extra point. That's where it all slipped away from the Dallas Cowboys. The Pro Bowl quarterback who saved their season ended it, too

"I know how hard everyone in that locker room worked to get themselves in position to win that game today and for it to end like that, and for me to be the cause is very tough to swallow right now," Romo said. "I take responsibility for messing up at the end there. That's my fault. I cost the Dallas Cowboys a playoff win, and it's going to sit with me a long time."

Straight from your QB's mouth.

So the question is???? IF Romo botches a game winning FG snap...do you want HIM out???

There are thousands of reasons the Cowboys lost to the Seahawks and they would have still lost had they converted the PAT.

No, I don't want Romo out if he botches the hold. Yes, I want Romo out if he throws the ball to Pacman Jones with the game on the line. Yes, I want Romo out if he throws 3 consecutive INTs in a home playoff game...

Dateline July 23, 2006

HA HA HA HA... First, Troy Aikman is not the ONLY sports commentator (even if you write his name in Green)...Second, how desperate are you to dig up an Aikman quote that is NEARLY ONE YEAR OLD...HA HA HA HA...READ WHAT THEY ARE SAYING ABOUT ELI THIS YEAR...HA HA HA... :LMAO:

There are thousands of reasons the Cowboys lost to the Seahawks and they would have still lost had they converted the PAT.

No, I don't want Romo out if he botches the hold. Yes, I want Romo out if he throws the ball to Pacman Jones with the game on the line. Yes, I want Romo out if he throws 3 consecutive INTs in a home playoff game...

Botched hold, 3 INT's, a screw up is a screw up. ;) Me thinks you should asses your own idea of a successful QB.

Botched hold, 3 INT's, a screw up is a screw up. ;) Me thinks you should asses your own idea of a successful QB.

Are you telling me that if Peyton Manning is forced to hold on a FG next year, and he botches the hold, he sould be cut? You would like that. Maybe then the Giants could hire the correct Manning... :LMAO:

Me thinks you should assess your one idea of a successful QB. :confused: Because, your partner was implying that Romo should be "out" for botching the hold. That is the point of this discussion. Me thinks you need to read before posting... :TU:

Like you say, a screw up is a screw up. But Tony Romo, a QB, should not be cut because he botched a hold. Like a man, he took responsibility for the screw up and did not make excuses. That is, and should be, the end of the story.

The same can't be said for a QB with accuracy problems and questionable leadership skills...especially when his team sold the farm (an expression, not the "real" farm) for him...hmmmmmm... :confused:

Are you telling me that if Peyton Manning is forced to hold on a FG next year, and he botches the hold, he sould be cut? You would like that. Maybe then the Giants could hire the correct Manning... :LMAO:

Me thinks you should assess your one idea of a successful QB. :confused: Because, your partner was implying that Romo should be "out" for botching the hold. That is the point of this discussion. Me thinks you need to read before posting... :TU:

Like you say, a screw up is a screw up. But Tony Romo, a QB, should not be cut because he botched a hold. Like a man, he took responsibility for the screw up and did not make excuses. That is, and should be, the end of the story.

The same can't be said for a QB with accuracy problems and questionable leadership skills...especially when his team sold the farm (an expression, not the "real" farm) for him...hmmmmmm... :confused:

The more I see your responses, the more I appreciate your alter ego, the dog. :rolleyes: You REALLY ARE BAD at this.

I love how you start to rip me apart, then AGREE with me. :rolleyes:

And the Peyton thing, irrelevant. He has accomplished so much more than both QB's in question. Eli didnt make any excuses, so I dont know what your point is there.

The more I see your responses, the more I appreciate your alter ego, the dog. :rolleyes: You REALLY ARE BAD at this.

I love how you start to rip me apart, then AGREE with me. :rolleyes:

And the Peyton thing, irrelevant. He has accomplished so much more than both QB's in question. Eli didnt make any excuses, so I dont know what your point is there.

:doh:

:doh:

Try answering me, JUST ONCE. All you do is put the little smiley face, as if what I said doesnt make sense. Thats the easy way out. Actually answer me, or tell me what I said that is soo insane. :rolleyes:

Until then, you are the unknowledgable schmuck we all cant stand.

Try answering me, JUST ONCE. All you do is put the little smiley face, as if what I said doesnt make sense. Thats the easy way out. Actually answer me, or tell me what I said that is soo insane. :rolleyes:

Until then, you are the unknowledgable schmuck we all cant stand.

Wow - This from a man who can't post a response without putting the goofy smiley faces everywhere...that being said, it is good to see your aknoweldged appreciation for the Dog...The Dog could do withouit the overuse of the word "schmuck," but that is neither here nor there...can it not be agreed then that this discussion is all about two QBs who have a lot to prove - the difference being that one came with far less of a price...?

7. KC Joyner/ESPN Insider List of Overrated TE: Of course, Shockey makes this list. Ranked 23 in yards per attempt...I'm quite certain that other Giants made Mr. Joyner's list, but I am not a member and cannot access these articles. It would be greatly appreciated if other board members with access post the numerous other Giants that most likely made this list...

To summarize, we have Eli making an appearance on several bad lists, the Giants team on a couple of lists for being average and for having a dsyfunctional offseason, and now the so-called pro bowl TE...And it's only June... :clap:

Keeping with the point of this thread.

8. SI.COM - Ranking the NFL Owners, July 2, 2007: Jerry Jones is in second behind Kraft. Interestingly, the next NFC East representation is Snyder at 5 and Laurie at 6. The Giants combo of Mara/Tish is floundering back at 14... :drool:

Keeping with the point of this thread.

8. SI.COM - Ranking the NFL Owners, July 2, 2007: Jerry Jones is in second behind Kraft. Interestingly, the next NFC East representation is Snyder at 5 and Laurie at 6. The Giants combo of Mara/Tish is floundering back at 14... :drool:

#14 in thier coffins.....not too shabby. :rolleyes:

Wow - This from a man who can't post a response without putting the goofy smiley faces everywhere...that being said, it is good to see your aknoweldged appreciation for the Dog...The Dog could do withouit the overuse of the word "schmuck," but that is neither here nor there...can it not be agreed then that this discussion is all about two QBs who have a lot to prove - the difference being that one came with far less of a price...?

Notice there is always a response with those smiley faces. C'mon egg, you can do better than that.

Awww man...Bad Egg gets funnier every post. One post tops the other....it's non stop and I love it! :LMAO:

...Re-read what you write sometimes. You are so sure that Dallas would have lost if they converted the PAT????

Wow!!! But here's a fact...the COWBOYS lost because they did NOT make the PAT. Thanks to Romo. End of story! :rolleyes:

HA HA HA HA... First, Troy Aikman is not the ONLY sports commentator (even if you write his name in Green)...Second, how desperate are you to dig up an Aikman quote that is NEARLY ONE YEAR OLD...HA HA HA HA...READ WHAT THEY ARE SAYING ABOUT ELI THIS YEAR...HA HA HA... :LMAO:

I think that YOU should read what they said about Eli this year. But how can I point out what Aikman is saying this year (as an announcer: because it was YOU that said "listen to what Announcers are saying about Eli"). Would ya like me to pull up YOUR exact quote??? Because unlike you, I have never heard any announcer say "Eli is mediocre". But I have to keep drilling it thru your 'head' that I can't post what the ANNOUNCERS are saying about Eli for this year because the season hasn't started yet. Hence the article being Almost a year ago. How would I find 2007's announced games??? Anyway let's keep it simple. Troy Aikman (for example) announced Giants games in 2006, correct? I quoted ONE of many comments by Troy from 2006, correct? If AND when Troy says something to the effect of Eli and Mediocre...I'll be the first to find it for 2007, ok??

.....because he botched a hold. Like a man, he took responsibility for the screw up and did not make excuses.

Romo "like a man" took responsibility. I'll give you that 'took responsibility' one but the 'man' one is a lil suspect. Toni cried dog!!!! He got all choked up after admitting to 'losing a playoff game' on his botched snap.

Question: If your so called leader Toni Roma is a known fumbler (and he IS a fumbler)...isn't his leaderships skills questionable? If I was his teammate a la Terrell Owens and Toni keeps fumbling away the ball in key drives, do I have the right to gripe if I was Terrell? "Shoot how's this dude gonna get me the ball in the fourth quarter and he lays it down on the turf???" :confused:

And before you say something crazy...YES ROMO is a fumbler. In 2006 Romo 9 fumbles last 6 games INCLUDING the playoff loss. Is this a pattern from your 'so called' leader on offense?

Let me give you a definition of teams 'selling the farm'. New Orleans 'sold the farm' to get Ricky Williams. Minnesota 'sold the farm' to get Herschel Walker from the Cowboys back in the day. Eli cost the Giants a few first rd picks BUT why would you use 'sold the farm'??

Romo "like a man" took responsibility. I'll give you that 'took responsibility' one but the 'man' one is a lil suspect. Toni cried dog!!!! He got all choked up after admitting to 'losing a playoff game' on his botched snap.

Question: If your so called leader Toni Roma is a known fumbler (and he IS a fumbler)...isn't his leaderships skills questionable? If I was his teammate a la Terrell Owens and Toni keeps fumbling away the ball in key drives, do I have the right to gripe if I was Terrell? "Shoot how's this dude gonna get me the ball in the fourth quarter and he lays it down on the turf???" :confused:

And before you say something crazy...YES ROMO is a fumbler. In 2006 Romo 9 fumbles last 6 games INCLUDING the playoff loss. Is this a pattern from your 'so called' leader on offense?

Let me give you a definition of teams 'selling the farm'. New Orleans 'sold the farm' to get Ricky Williams. Minnesota 'sold the farm' to get Herschel Walker from the Cowboys back in the day. Eli cost the Giants a few first rd picks BUT why would you use 'sold the farm'??

Its a lost cause with Sybil.

For the younger crowd, that means split personality. :TU:

Its funny randoff, eggy just accused me of contradicting myself, and lookie here, he's doin it!

Its a lost cause with Sybil.

For the younger crowd, that means split personality. :TU:

Its funny randoff, eggy just accused me of contradicting myself, and lookie here, he's doin it!

....and he thinks that we are 'partners'. My diagnosis: Eggy is suffering from paranoia mixed with serious denial.

....and he thinks that we are 'partners'. My diagnosis: Eggy is suffering from paranoia mixed with serious denial.

LOL! Yeah, when he's at a loss for words, (which happens often) he just resorts to the 'doh' smiley face. :rolleyes: