SportsWrath

THE OFFICIAL LIST OF "BAD LISTS"

BadEgg

We are starting to roll now...

6. Ten Most Dsyfunctional Offseasons, June 20, 2007 by Andrew Perloff (SI): Ranks the Giants at # 10. Lists includes the likes of the Dolphins, Titans, Chiefs, Packers...OUCH! This one has to hurt alittle.

7. KC Joyner/ESPN Insider List of Overrated TE: Of course, Shockey makes this list. Ranked 23 in yards per attempt...I'm quite certain that other Giants made Mr. Joyner's list, but I am not a member and cannot access these articles. It would be greatly appreciated if other board members with access post the numerous other Giants that most likely made this list...

To summarize, we have Eli making an appearance on several bad lists, the Giants team on a couple of lists for being average and for having a dsyfunctional offseason, and now the so-called pro bowl TE...And it's only June... :clap:

7. KC Joyner/ESPN Insider List of Overrated TE: Of course, Shockey makes this list. Ranked 23 in yards per attempt...I'm quite certain that other Giants made Mr. Joyner's list, but I am not a member and cannot access these articles. It would be greatly appreciated if other board members with access post the numerous other Giants that most likely made this list...

To summarize, we have Eli making an appearance on several bad lists, the Giants team on a couple of lists for being average and for having a dsyfunctional offseason, and now the so-called pro bowl TE...And it's only June... :clap:

:confused: Ummm.... is anybody talkin to this schmuck?

Oh, BTW....who the hell is KC JOYNER??? Yeah, everyone lays all thier hopes and dreams on what KC Joyner says. :rolleyes:

Id said it once, and I'll say it again.....you REALLY need to brush up on trash talkin. You are HORRIBLE.

:confused: Ummm.... is anybody talkin to this schmuck?

Oh, BTW....who the hell is KC JOYNER??? Yeah, everyone lays all thier hopes and dreams on what KC Joyner says. :rolleyes:

Id said it once, and I'll say it again.....you REALLY need to brush up on trash talkin. You are HORRIBLE.

Hmmm...you're talking to me...And I don't talk trash...I post facts... :flex:

Sorry, what KC Joyner says, is an opinion. Look it up in the dictionary italian hot.....uh, I mean badegg.

The "fact" I am posting goes to the point of this thread -- another negative list regarding the Giants or one of their players...In other words, the existance of this artice by KC Joyner is a "fact" not an opinion. :yikes:

Must I explain everything to you? :confused: Please, email me if you have any additional questions. I don't want any more of this excess commentary in my very serious post. Thank you in advance for your cooperation. :clap:

The "fact" I am posting goes to the point of this thread -- another negative list regarding the Giants or one of their players...In other words, the existance of this artice by KC Joyner is a "fact" not an opinion. :yikes:

Must I explain everything to you? :confused: Please, email me if you have any additional questions. I don't want any more of this excess commentary in my very serious post. Thank you in advance for your cooperation. :clap:

Man, you really are worse at it than I thought. :LMAO:

Fact:

After a Pro Bowl year, Tony Romo is looking for a new deal with the 'Boys after seeing Matt Schaub get a six yr 48Mill Deal with the Texans

8 freekin' games or so and this guy MAY hold out??? :confused::rolleyes:

Let's just say this is so....now you've got QB's Matt Baker, Richard Bartel, Brad Johnson, and Matt Moore to get your #1 QB spot?

Fact:

Dallas Cowboys has some fine ass Cheerleaders. I can't front! The Giants have NO cheerleaders.

Fact:

After a Pro Bowl year, Tony Romo is looking for a new deal with the 'Boys after seeing Matt Schaub get a six yr 48Mill Deal with the Texans

8 freekin' games or so and this guy MAY hold out??? :confused::rolleyes:

Let's just say this is so....now you've got QB's Matt Baker, Richard Bartel, Brad Johnson, and Matt Moore to get your #1 QB spot?

Fact:

Dallas Cowboys has some fine ass Cheerleaders. I can't front! The Giants have NO cheerleaders.

HA HA HA...I'll bet you are sitting there in your little Plaxico jersey just praying the Cowboys start Baker, Bartel, Johnosn, or Moore that first game of the season...

I doubt it would make a difference. The Cowboys best weapon that night will be ELi. As long as ELi is healthy and starting, the Cowboys will be 1-0. :clap:

HA HA HA...I'll bet you are sitting there in your little Plaxico jersey just praying the Cowboys start Baker, Bartel, Johnosn, or Moore that first game of the season...

I doubt it would make a difference. The Cowboys best weapon that night will be ELi. As long as ELi is healthy and starting, the Cowboys will be 1-0. :clap:

LOL! Really??? Like the Mon. night game last yr?? Yeah, the D did the most damage, but Eli didnt look bad at all! :LMAO:

LOL! Really??? Like the Mon. night game last yr?? Yeah, the D did the most damage, but Eli didnt look bad at all! :LMAO:

Didn't look bad at all? More low expectations in NY:

Manning: 26 att 12 completions 189 yards 2 TDs 1 Int and a 80.4 rating

So he completes less than 50% against a mediocre defense, for less than 200 yards, and 1 50 yard TD that is basically a jump ball to Burress that is caught because Williams is out of position. Granted 80.4 is above his weak 77 rating for the year, but there were 17 other QBs, including Romo, that finished hire than that.

Did you really give the Chargers 3 players including Phillip Rivers for this performance? Did he really not "look that bad at all"? Have you ever seen Payton Manning play? :confused:

The bar was once so high in NY when Tuna coached...So sad... :cwy:

Didn't look bad at all? More low expectations in NY:

Manning: 26 att 12 completions 189 yards 2 TDs 1 Int and a 80.4 rating

So he completes less than 50% against a mediocre defense, for less than 200 yards, and 1 50 yard TD that is basically a jump ball to Burress that is caught because Williams is out of position. Granted 80.4 is above his weak 77 rating for the year, but there were 17 other QBs, including Romo, that finished hire than that.

Did you really give the Chargers 3 players including Phillip Rivers for this performance? Did he really not "look that bad at all"? Have you ever seen Payton Manning play? :confused:

The bar was once so high in NY when Tuna coached...So sad... :cwy:

I thought you were a dumass, but I never really imagined the depths of stupidity you can reach to. Did you actually just type that in bold??? :confused: And you thought that would set me straight??? LOL!!!! For a team whose Defense is controlling the game, thats a good rating.

I thought you were a dumass, but I never really imagined the depths of stupidity you can reach to. Did you actually just type that in bold??? :confused: And you thought that would set me straight??? LOL!!!! For a team whose Defense is controlling the game, thats a good rating.

That's an interesting response in light of the halftime stats, when it was still either team's game:

Score 12 - 7 Giants.

Eli: 16 att 6 competions 125 yards 1 TD 1 INT and a glowing 60.7 rating. :worshippy:

Of those 6 completions and 125 yards, 50 came on a jump ball to Burress when Williams was out of position.

Defend Manning. I dare you! :LMAO: Not bad at all... :LMAO:

That's an interesting response in light of the halftime stats, when it was still either team's game:

Score 12 - 7 Giants.

Eli: 16 att 6 competions 125 yards 1 TD 1 INT and a glowing 60.7 rating. :worshippy:

Of those 6 completions and 125 yards, 50 came on a jump ball to Burress when Williams was out of position.

Defend Manning. I dare you! :LMAO: Not bad at all... :LMAO:

Yup! Dumass indeed.

Read it again, there was no defending Eli. I said...FOR A TEAM WHOSE DEFENSE IS CRUSHING THE COWGIRLS, thats a good rating. Its above 80%. No matter how you look at it, and considering the D is whoopin ya, that aint bad.

Naw Eggo...I don't wear an extra medium like you do...

Anyway. You gotta come better than that! You're scared because Toni is a possible holdout. And since your 'Boys effed over the Statue of Liberty errr Bledsoe....you have old ass Brad Johnson at the helm. Actually that would be an upgrade (I fear that more than a Toni Roma).

And you've got that wrong...the BEST weapon the Giants have is Roy "Push me, push me!" Williams. The 'middle LB' errrr safety who was toasted by Moss of the Redskins AND my 'little freind' Burress last year.

Back to the FACTS....

Dateline October 24, 2006

Cowboys make QB switch, but Romo throws three picks in loss

After Bledsoe's sack-filled first-half performance ended in an interception, Tony Romo trotted in to start the second, when he was greeted by a standing ovation and chants of his last name. Then, on his first snap, Romo threw an interception.

Eli got New York (4-2) rolling with a 50-yard touchdown pass to Plaxico Burress on just the fifth play and rookie Kevin Dockery sealed the victory by returning the final of four interceptions 96 yards for a touchdown with 2:38 left. In between, the Giants made plenty of other big plays...

:LMAO:

Dateline December 3, 2006

Gramatica kicked a 46-yard field goal with a second left Sunday to give the Dallas Cowboys a 23-20 win over the New York Giants

"Anytime you come up to this place you know it's not going to go smoothly," Romo said. "We made mistakes today. I know I did. You just have to have a chance to do something at the end of the game to win." Both teams did -- there were three scores in the final 3:33 -- but the Cowboys had the last chance. First, Marion Barber III scored the first of his two touchdowns on a 1-yard run at the end of a 66-yard drive. Then Manning drove the Giants 63 yards for the tying score on the pass to Burress.

Romo finished 20-of-34 for 257 yards with two interceptions and 0 TDs. Eli finish the game 24-of-36 for 270 yards with two touchdowns and no interceptions.

Hey I'll give them Cowboys that one....they won when they had to.

Notes

Five of Romo's seven interceptions were against the Giants. Wow!

Hell no. Hopefully they'll get butterfingers a contract. That way you've got no excuses when we whip that ass.

I'll be there.

CBS sportsline has us ranked at #14 in their "list" Not so bad <_<

Tony Romo 2007

2,917 yards 12 tds 17 ints misses 3 games due to injury.

When ROmo wins 11 game, throws 48 tds in 2 years and has a #13 td/int ratio I will then call him an adequate NFL starter. :clap:

Tony Romo 2007

When ROmo wins 11 game, throws 48 tds in 2 years and has a #13 td/int ratio I will then call him an adequate NFL starter. :clap:

Thats about what Im thinkin for Toni Homo. ;)

Tony Romo 2007

You Giants fans and your low expectations. Winning 11 games, throwing 48 TDs in two years means nothing unless you win playoff games.

Tony Romo deserves 1 year as the Dallas starter. But Romo needs to win playoff games this year, if given the opportunity. If the Cowboys play well enough to host someone like the Panthers in the first round of the playoffs and get shut out at home because Romo cannot throw an accurrate pass (sound familiar?), then I want Romo out. Immediately.

Dallas fans do not have the patience for mediocre QBs.

Why do you? :confused:

You Giants fans and your low expectations. Winning 11 games, throwing 48 TDs in two years means nothing unless you win playoff games.

Tony Romo deserves 1 year as the Dallas starter. But Romo needs to win playoff games this year, if given the opportunity. If the Cowboys play well enough to host someone like the Panthers in the first round of the playoffs and get shut out at home because Romo cannot throw an accurrate pass (sound familiar?), then I want Romo out. Immediately.

So, Romo threw 13 INT's as a part time starter, and you are gonna give him another chance???

Talk about contradicting yourself! :doh:

Lol. Dallas fans shouldn't have patience for mediocre QBs. Just look at this list of fucking misery they've been through since Aikman couldn't count to ten anymore: Romo (single handedly lost the playoff game), Bledsoe (at the height of his career :rolleyes: ) Testaverde (ditto), Carter, Hutchinson, and Henson. Helluva ride you guys have been on. I don't see it coming to an end with Homo.

Ofcourse we're more patient, we're not talking about a mediocre QB here. 11 wins in his 2nd year is not mediocre. 3rd in scoring offense and 3rd in yds in that season was not mediocre. You're only lying to yourself eggy. If Dallas drafted a qb that went 11-5, 3rd in pts and yds in his 2nd year, you'd be all over that kids nuts. You guys are salivating for a kid like Eli.

Lol. Dallas fans shouldn't have patience for mediocre QBs. Just look at this list of fucking misery they've been through since Aikman couldn't count to ten anymore: Romo (single handedly lost the playoff game), Bledsoe (at the height of his career :rolleyes: ) Testaverde (ditto), Carter, Hutchinson, and Henson. Helluva ride you guys have been on. I don't see it coming to an end with Homo.

Ofcourse we're more patient, we're not talking about a mediocre QB here. 11 wins in his 2nd year is not mediocre. 3rd in scoring offense and 3rd in yds in that season was not mediocre. You're only lying to yourself eggy. If Dallas drafted a qb that went 11-5, 3rd in pts and yds in his 2nd year, you'd be all over that kids nuts. You guys are salivating for a kid like Eli.

Your analysis of the Dallas QBs is correct. Though Romo didn't single handedly lose anything, and his one mistake was as a holder and not as a QB. As a QB, he put them in position to kick that FG and played fairly well for his first playoff game. Had he thrown a pick in the endzone, I would have a problem.

I'm not lying to myself by calling Eli mediocre. Many commentators, some cited in this very post agree. In fact, many Giants fans have seen enough. Your own fan base is divided.

As far as that 3rd in scoring and 3rd in yards bullshi/t, the 2006 Cowboys offense was 5th in total yards, 4th in scoring, and 5th in passing. I don't care what the numbers are this season, but if they go to the playoffs and Romo performs like Eli did against the Panthers, I want him out.

Regular season stats don't matter when you play that poorly at home in the playoffs. What was it? Three interceptions on three consecutive possessions, a lost fumble and no points...Give me a break. It's not like Eli didn't have talent around him. Shockey...Buress...Barber...

So, I'll ask it again: Why are you guys satisified with mediocrity?

Your analysis of the Dallas QBs is correct. Though Romo didn't single handedly lose anything, and his one mistake was as a holder and not as a QB. As a QB, he put them in position to kick that FG and played fairly well for his first playoff game. Had he thrown a pick in the endzone, I would have a problem.

I'm not lying to myself by calling Eli mediocre. Many commentators,,,,, In fact, many Giants fans have seen enough. Your own fan base is divided.

As far as that 3rd in scoring and 3rd in yards bullshi/t, the 2006 Cowboys offense was 5th in total yards, 4th in scoring, and 5th in passing. I don't care what the numbers are this season, but if they go to the playoffs and Romo performs like Eli did against the Panthers, I want him out.

So, I'll ask it again: Why are you guys satisified with mediocrity?

Oh man!!! :confused: Romo didn't single handedly lose anything?????? Where were you when he bobbled the snap, and failed to score it when he 'scooped' it up? And you're ok with a QB fuckin' up a hold? You really should REREAD your posts before hitting enter. You would have had a problem with a endzone pick from Romo but the VERY play that could win you the game a la the 'botched snap' you seem cool with it??? WOW!!

It doesn't get better than that! He really single handedly lost that game. What I think you're doing is rationalizing it all. Easing your own pains by selling that shizznit that Romo really didn't cost Dallas that game vs Seattle. I know your pain though. We all had to endure that 'botched snap' as Giants fans when we played the 49ers in the WildCard. And IF it makes you feel better, I didn't blame Kerry Collins.

Seahawks survive, Romo comes up short

All Tony Romo had to do was put the ball down and let Martin Gramatica make an easy kick -- just 19 yards, even closer than an extra point. That's where it all slipped away from the Dallas Cowboys. The Pro Bowl quarterback who saved their season ended it, too

"I know how hard everyone in that locker room worked to get themselves in position to win that game today and for it to end like that, and for me to be the cause is very tough to swallow right now," Romo said. "I take responsibility for messing up at the end there. That's my fault. I cost the Dallas Cowboys a playoff win, and it's going to sit with me a long time."

Straight from your QB's mouth.

So the question is???? IF Romo botches a game winning FG snap...do you want HIM out???