SportsWrath

THE OFFICIAL LIST OF "BAD LISTS"

BadEgg

Dude, are you serious??? :confused:

You cant just SAY owned, and its done. :rolleyes: You didnt even say anything except, "....and won 3 SB's" in every sentence!! And who the hell got the playoff drought wrong? He just said they had a drought...LOL!!

And, BTW, it is YOU that keeps holdin on to the past. You have no idea what Eli will do, so why did you compare him to Aikman? DUMASS!!! :LMAO:

:doh:

Bad Egg has dissapointed me. Showing his 'true' colors. Like I said he sounded so intelligent until recently. Just imagine a little 6 yr old that is always right. And his/her parent trying to tell them something and the kid is always whining or fighting the advice. Or that same kid kickin' and screamin' in the aisles of your fave grocery store. It's pathetic how fast Eggo went from 'informative' to 'whiny'.

(1) Playoff win drought following 3 SUPERBOWLS in 4 years. First team to accomplish this. And No team has won more Superbowls so, in the big picture, hardly a drought. Waaa Waaa waaa...mommie!

(7) I'll take TO on my team before Shockey anyday...So long as he lines every Sunday and catches TDs, I could care less what he does between Mon-Sat. Why do you care? Booo hooo hooo....but I want a T.O. Mommy! :LMAO:T.O. has 22 million reasons not to kill himself..... See I care!

I may have to put you on "ignore" for this, Iceman. You would be my first... (Picture Egg throwing a tantrum now...ooooh the big IGNORE list, you are scaring me! :LMAO:

BTW, speaking of 'reading'...don't forget the forum is a Giants one. So while you're saying Nice to see you can't read. OWNED! maybe it's YOU that needs to read. But seriously, you are readig. Reading everything on the Giants. And then coming here to a Giants message board blabbing about whatever. Nice!

Ya big baby!!! :worshippy: :TU:

Bad Egg has dissapointed me. Showing his 'true' colors. Like I said he sounded so intelligent until recently. Just imagine a little 6 yr old that is always right. And his/her parent trying to tell them something and the kid is always whining or fighting the advice. Or that same kid kickin' and screamin' in the aisles of your fave grocery store. It's pathetic how fast Eggo went from 'informative' to 'whiny'.

(1) Playoff win drought following 3 SUPERBOWLS in 4 years. First team to accomplish this. And No team has won more Superbowls so, in the big picture, hardly a drought. Waaa Waaa waaa...mommie!

(7) I'll take TO on my team before Shockey anyday...So long as he lines every Sunday and catches TDs, I could care less what he does between Mon-Sat. Why do you care? Booo hooo hooo....but I want a T.O. Mommy! :LMAO:T.O. has 22 million reasons not to kill himself..... See I care!

I may have to put you on "ignore" for this, Iceman. You would be my first... (Picture Egg throwing a tantrum now)...ooooh the big IGNORE list, you are scaring me! :LMAO:

BTW, speaking of 'reading'...don't forget the forum is a Giants one. So while you're saying Nice to see you can't read. OWNED! maybe it's YOU that needs to read. But seriously, you are reading. Reading everything on the Giants. And then coming here to a Giants message board blabbing about whatever. Nice!

Thats exactly the response I expect from someone who has no idea what theyre talkin about.

How could I call myself a Cowboy fan and be happy with 2-3 Superbowl wins in row then going to NO PLAYOFF WINS since the 1990s??? I didn't get Raw Eggs point there? :mellow::confused:

I may have to put you on "ignore" for this, Iceman. You would be my first... (Picture Egg throwing a tantrum now...ooooh the big IGNORE list, you are scaring me! :LMAO:

BTW, speaking of 'reading'...don't forget the forum is a Giants one. So while you're saying Nice to see you can't read. OWNED! maybe it's YOU that needs to read. But seriously, you are readig. Reading everything on the Giants. And then coming here to a Giants message board blabbing about whatever. Nice!

I'm going to hate myself later for giving this anytime at all but, nonetheless, I feel compelled to respond. Why you choose to focus soley on (1) and (7) is interesting. However, regarding (1), if you are going to bring up some drought, you might as well put it in context. I'm willing to bet that 90% of the fans in the league would glady "suffer" a 10 year "drought", if you told them their team would win 3 Superbowls right before that so-called "draught."

What's even more amusing, is that you bring up this drought. It's not like the Giants have won countless playoff games these past 10 years. In fact, have they won any besides the year the Ravens abused them? I'm too busy to look it up. Run along and research it and let me know what you find... :afro:

Regarding (2), really why would I care what TO does Mon-Fri so long as he helps the team win on Sunday. For that matter, why would I care what any of the Cowboys players do during the week so long as they come prepared to play on Sunday?

And who is crying? If you look at this thread carefully, I am simply responding to your incomplete and inaccurrate statements...It's a tough job, but someone has to do it... :flex:

I'm going to hate myself later for giving this anytime at all but, nonetheless, I feel compelled to respond. Why you choose to focus soley on (1) and (7) is interesting. However, regarding (1), if you are going to bring up some drought, you might as well put it in context. I'm willing to bet that 90% of the fans in the league would glady "suffer" a 10 year "drought", if you told them their team would win 3 Superbowls right before that so-called "draught."

What's even more amusing, is that you bring up this drought. It's not like the Giants have won countless playoff games these past 10 years. In fact, have they won any besides the year the Ravens abused them? I'm too busy to look it up. Run along and research it and let me know what you find... :afro:

Regarding (2), really why would I care what TO does Mon-Fri so long as he helps the team win on Sunday. For that matter, why would I care what any of the Cowboys players do during the week so long as they come prepared to play on Sunday?

And who is crying? If you look at this thread carefully, I am simply responding to your incomplete and inaccurrate statements...It's a tough job, but someone has to do it... :flex:

Were not the ones cryin about it, YOU are.

:doh:

.......I am simply responding to your incomplete and inaccurrate statements...It's a tough job, but someone has to do it... :flex:

Eggy?? Eggy???? Wait! Hold up???? Hello Eggy????? You're hating yourself for responding to me??? Last time I checked this is a GIANTS Forum. Doesn't say Cowboys forum, doesn't say "We haven't won shit forum". Let me repeat 'GIANTS FORUM'. You sound ridiculous 'hating to' respond to this and your ass is in here TROLLING. That is the newest twist I've ever heard. You are on a Giants Message board flinging out crazy remarks and YOU are hating to respond???? Wow!!!! You are a funny guy, I am crackin' up over here!

Where did u get 90% from? Is that your job to take a survey of teams that won 2-3 Superbowls in a row then failed to win another playoff game since? Well here's a fact for ya....the Cowboys are the only team EVER to have accomplished such a feat. The only NFL team to win 3 Superbowls and not win a playoff game in 12 years. :clap:

And don't hate yourself, beat yourself up, or worry Eggman.....there's counseling, therapy and Paxil. :rolleyes::TU:

Eggy?? Eggy???? Wait! Hold up???? Hello Eggy????? You're hating yourself for responding to me??? Last time I checked this is a GIANTS Forum. Doesn't say Cowboys forum, doesn't say "We haven't won shit forum". Let me repeat 'GIANTS FORUM'. You sound ridiculous 'hating to' respond to this and your ass is in here TROLLING. That is the newest twist I've ever heard. You are on a Giants Message board flinging out crazy remarks and YOU are hating to respond???? Wow!!!! You are a funny guy, I am crackin' up over here!

Where did u get 90% from? Is that your job to take a survey of teams that won 2-3 Superbowls in a row then failed to win another playoff game since? Well here's a fact for ya....the Cowboys are the only team EVER to have accomplished such a feat. The only NFL team to win 3 Superbowls and not win a playoff game in 12 years. :clap:

And don't hate yourself, beat yourself up, or worry Eggman.....there's counseling, therapy and Paxil. :rolleyes::TU:

You still haven't completed your little research project? By all means, let me know when you have.

You still haven't completed your little research project? By all means, let me know when you have.

How far do I need to go back? The Cowboys haven't one nada since their Superbowl. NADA!!!! Do u understand the words that are being typed? :rolleyes: Nada!!!! (English: Zero). So in my 'little reserch project' and it is little....I determined that the Cowboys haven't won a playoff since beating the Steelers in their SB win. I didn't have to look far, because the COWBOYS are the only team to accomplish that feat. And how did you determine that Cowboy fans would 'gladly' take 3 Superbowl wins in a row, then no more playoff wins since...over a few more recent playoff wins? Tell you what, I'm going to work tommorrow and ask the TWO Cowboy fans that same question. I will have to ease it on the two fans because well you know....they are shy. Dunno why....they were noisy 11 years ago...but anyway, when I get them to talk, I am curious to see IF they agree with your survey.

I would have respected you a lil IF you would have came on here woofing about the Eagles or the Patriots...but you are all up in a Giants Board and expect us to not say shit to ya and you're talking about the 'former' Americas team??? Stop it son! ;):)

How far do I need to go back? The Cowboys haven't one nada since their Superbowl. NADA!!!! Do u understand the words that are being typed? :rolleyes: Nada!!!! (English: Zero). So in my 'little reserch project' and it is little....I determined that the Cowboys haven't won a playoff since beating the Steelers in their SB win. I didn't have to look far, because the COWBOYS are the only team to accomplish that feat. And how did you determine that Cowboy fans would 'gladly' take 3 Superbowl wins in a row, then no more playoff wins since...over a few more recent playoff wins? Tell you what, I'm going to work tommorrow and ask the TWO Cowboy fans that same question. I will have to ease it on the two fans because well you know....they are shy. Dunno why....they were noisy 11 years ago...but anyway, when I get them to talk, I am curious to see IF they agree with your survey.

I would have respected you a lil IF you would have came on here woofing about the Eagles or the Patriots...but you are all up in a Giants Board and expect us to not say shit to ya and you're talking about the 'former' Americas team??? Stop it son! ;):)

Let me help you out with your research: I could be wrong but, in the last 10 years, the Giants have won 2 playoff games and no championships. So, while the Cowboys drought since winning 3 Superbowls in 4 years, the last being 1996, has produced 0 playoff wins, the Giants drought has included 2 playoff wins since 1996 and 0 Superbowls...since 91. If you want to go back a little further, the Giants did win a playoff game against the Vikings in 94, only to lose a close battle with the 49ers the next week to the tune of 44-3.

I don't think I would want to trade places...

But, while we're on the subject, as boring as the Panthers owning Eli in 2005 was, the 1997 loss to the Vikings in the Meadowlands was an exciting game, as was the 2003 loss to the 49ers. Care to break these down with me?

In summary though, if my research is correct, the Giants have one 3 playoff games since 1991, and the Cowboys have won 3 Superbowls... :LMAO:

Let me help you out with your research: I could be wrong but, in the last 10 years, the Giants have won 2 playoff games and no championships. So, while the Cowboys drought since winning 3 Superbowls in 4 years, the last being 1996, has produced 0 playoff wins, the Giants drought has included 2 playoff wins since 1996 and 0 Superbowls...since 91. If you want to go back a little further, the Giants did win a playoff game against the Vikings in 94, only to lose a close battle with the 49ers the next week to the tune of 44-3.

But, while we're on the subject, as boring as the Panthers owning Eli in 2005 was, the 1997 loss to the Vikings in the Meadowlands was an exciting game, as was the 2003 loss to the 49ers. Care to break these down with me?

In summary though, if my research is correct, the Giants have one 3 playoff games since 1991... :LMAO:

I'm starting to like you...remember the song "Here we go 'round in circles"?

But break out a dictionary and look up the word Drought. Facts are facts ZERO wins means closer to the true definition of drought, than 3 playoff wins. With the definition of the word that you will look up you will see what a drought really means.

And I can break it down for you...while the Panthers were so called 'owning' Eli. (BTW, your use of 'owning' in every post makes u slip farther and farther in to the kid zone)....well what I'm trying to say was where was the Cowboys in the 2005 season? And same question for 2003? What were the Cowboys doing?

You talking in circles....you're reaching for stuff that EXACTLY proves my point. The point is that the Cowboys have done NADA since 1996. NADA!

Naaa I couldn't wait....I took the liberty in looking it up myself.

drought [ drowt ]

2. lack of something: a lengthy and serious lack of something.

So three playoff wins and 1 Superbowl loss over a span of nearly 16 years is not a drought?

You New York fans set your standards so low... :unsure:

So three playoff wins and 1 Superbowl loss over a span of nearly 16 years is not a drought?

You New York fans set your standards so low... :unsure:

Well REREAD the definition of drought. Your team (Cowboys) are in one. Zero Playoff wins is a serious "lack of something". And as a true fan of the Giants, sure I am not thrilled with the last 10 years BUT (there is a but)....since we are comparing Cowboys vs Giants (in your eyes), you have to admit your team hasn't done shit since.

You know what a REAL drought is....??? The Browns are in a drought, Cardinals are in a drought, the Bengals WERE in a drought until they win the AFC Central a few years back. And the way it's looking your 'Boys are seriously in a drought.

Just admit it. And say that you are really a Giants fan and you are sorry for "Trolling". Comon man!?!?!

In summary though, if my research is correct, the Giants have one 3 playoff games since 1991, and the Cowboys have won 3 Superbowls... :LMAO:

:confused::confused:

Is he serious?? What the hell is this kid smokin? :unsure:

Look, youre barkin up the wrong tree. If youre gonna bring up history, than no one, I mean NO ONE, has more championships(SB era or before) than the Giants except Da bears and da Packers. And yes youngin, they only called it the SB since 67.

Look, youre barkin up the wrong tree. If youre gonna bring up history, than no one, I mean NO ONE, has more championships(SB era or before) than the Giants except Da bears and da Packers. And yes youngin, they only called it the SB since 67.

The Dog is pretty sure that one would be wise not to count championships prior to the Super Bowl Era - the dog's reasoning is that while credit should not be taken away from the likes of the Akron Pros, the Chicago Staleys, and the Providence Steam Rollers, comparing champioship winners in an era that had few teams and no playoff system is just plain silly...

Look, youre barkin up the wrong tree. If youre gonna bring up history, than no one, I mean NO ONE, has more championships......... And yes youngin, they only called it the SB since 67.

I kept tellin' him to acquire the Superbowl set DVD so he can really understand a few things. But again, he seems like that annoying spoiled kid....trying to get a rise. But in reality we are laughin' at him. :)

I kept tellin' him to acquire the Superbowl set DVD so he can really understand a few things. But again, he seems like that annoying spoiled kid....trying to get a rise. But in reality we are laughin' at him. :)

Yeah, it seems no matter what, they, uh, he...uh anyway, IT tries to rebute anything we say, even if its ridiculous.

The Dog is pretty sure that one would be wise not to count championships prior to the Super Bowl Era - the dog's reasoning is that while credit should not be taken away from the likes of the Akron Pros, the Chicago Staleys, and the Providence Steam Rollers, comparing champioship winners in an era that had few teams and no playoff system is just plain silly...

Yeah, well then maybe you , or your alter ego, should stop bringing up tha past. And the teams your referring to are back when the league 1st started, by the 50's and 60's there were plebty of teams, incl. the AFl and it was just the same, they just didnt call it the SB. :TU:

Yeah, well then maybe you , or your alter ego, should stop bringing up tha past. And the teams your referring to are back when the league 1st started, by the 50's and 60's there were plebty of teams, incl. the AFl and it was just the same, they just didnt call it the SB. :TU:

The Dog never brings up the past, unless to reflect on a fine moment in the Dog's personal history - for example, did you know that in June of 2002, the Dog completed and finished second only to Nigel Clamp a half-marathan three hours after hiking through the Nevesian wilderness in search of the Nevesian Green Monkeys?

Anyhow, while the Dog is sure you enjoy relishing in those handful of championships won in the 50's and 60's, certainly you must admit that there is no time better then the present...

The Dog never brings up the past, unless to reflect on a fine moment in the Dog's personal history - for example, did you know that in June of 2002, the Dog completed and finished second only to Nigel Clamp a half-marathan three hours after hiking through the Nevesian wilderness in search of the Nevesian Green Monkeys?

Anyhow, while the Dog is sure you enjoy relishing in those handful of championships won in the 50's and 60's, certainly you must admit that there is no time better then the present...

AGreed. But I was referring to your other personality.....badegg. :TU: