SportsWrath

Asante Samuel or Nate Clements

lemmiwinks

Pick your CB  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Player info listed below

• Asante Samuel
    • Nate Claments

Asante Samuel (I'm guessing) will come cheaper, and he just blanketed Marvin Harrison yesterday... AND showed up for a pick-6.

He's the league's best kept secret.

I wouldn't be unhappy with Nate, but seeing that he's a former 1st rounder (the same draft that we got the unstoppable Will Allen in), he'll probably have a bigger price tag.

Asante Samuel (I'm guessing) will come cheaper, and he just blanketed Marvin Harrison yesterday... AND showed up for a pick-6.

He's the league's best kept secret.

I wouldn't be unhappy with Nate, but seeing that he's a former 1st rounder (the same draft that we got the unstoppable Will Allen in), he'll probably have a bigger price tag.

I'd prefer Samuel, but i think the 10 picks he had this year will make his price go up.

I honestly wouldn't mind either, whoever comes cheapest. I like Samuel for his INTs and passes defended. On the other hand Clements has more tackles since 2003 and is 6' 0" and over 200lbs he can play with bigger recievers.

Either one of these guys would be a considerable upgrade over our current CBs, but Samuel has really impressed me this postseason. He's a little younger, and probably will come cheaper, so he gets my vote.

A corner getting alot of tackles, may not be a good thing, if you dig what Im saying.

I honestly wouldn't mind either, whoever comes cheapest. I like Samuel for his INTs and passes defended. On the other hand Clements has more tackles since 2003 and is 6' 0" and over 200lbs he can play with bigger recievers.

How about we got BOTH?

I mean that. Think about it. Our secondary sucks balls. If we're serious about fixing that, why not get BOTH guys. We're saving a ton of money from Barber's retirement, cutting that deadbeat linebacker Emmons.

I've bben saying Samuel for some time now, but I would be happy w/ Nate. JUST GET US A CORNER!!!!

I agree :)

I've bben saying Samuel for some time now, but I would be happy w/ Nate. JUST GET US A CORNER!!!!

I said I AGREE :furious:

:P