SportsWrath

Shockey wants to play for the Eagles?

NeMesiS

I saw that in the paper this morning, and if I hadn't already been on the toilet I would've shit myself. They had a little blurb about how he had a "long conversation" with Sheldon Brown and wants to play for the Eagles.

Fucking cocksucker. Just when he won me back with his helmetless charge, this shit comes out.

I saw that in the paper this morning, and if I hadn't already been on the toilet I would've shit myself. They had a little blurb about how he had a "long conversation" with Sheldon Brown and wants to play for the Eagles.

Fucking cocksucker. Just when he won me back with his helmetless charge, this shit comes out.

:furious:

What a Dick! Fucking himtoo if this is true!

Eagles cornerback Sheldon Brown had a long conversation with New York Giants tight end Jeremy Shockey during Sunday's game at the Linc. The topic? "He wants to come play here," Brown said. That's not likely, since he is signed through the 2011 season.

Calm down, calm down here's Shockey's quote:

http://www.nj.com/sports/ledger/index.ssf?....xml&coll=1

"You're kidding me, right?" Shockey said through a team spokesman when informed of Brown's comments. "There are two teams that I love beating: Dallas, because I'm from that part of the country, and Philly, because they have won the NFC East for five of the last six years. We're 90 minutes away, and we can't stand each other.

"I am a Giant. I want to end my career with the Giants, and I want to win Super Bowls for the Giants. I don't want to be an Eagle, I want to beat them twice a year, or three times a year, if need be."

Shockey suggested he doesn't have any ill-feelings toward the Eagles, who face the Saints in New Orleans on Saturday.

Buh-bye. Can you take your malcontent WR friend with you? By the way, would someone tell him the Eagles already have a TE, one that plays more than 10 games a year.

Shockey's only not playef more than 10 games once in 2003. :confused:

Shockey has played in more than 10 games every year of career except in 2003.

No kidding. I'm referring to the fact that the guy's always banged up. I didn't mean it literally. Regardless, if he wanted to leave, I'd be willing to hold the door for him.

Can you blame him? This organization is becoming a joke.

Is everyone forgetting the massive injuries the last few years?? We were one of the best up until those injuries, and thats alot of starters goin down at once. (Toomer, Arrington, Strahan, Osi for a bit, Webster) No to mention Emmons, Madison(not that he's stellar, but a starter nonetheless) and Pettigout. Thats a lot at once.

can you really blame him? Im surprised he hasnt asked to be traded a long time ago.

Got Damn are yall that blind? :confused:

http://www.nj.com/sports/ledger/index.ssf?....xml&coll=1

"You're kidding me, right?" Shockey said through a team spokesman when informed of Brown's comments. "There are two teams that I love beating: Dallas, because I'm from that part of the country, and Philly, because they have won the NFC East for five of the last six years. We're 90 minutes away, and we can't stand each other.

"I am a Giant. I want to end my career with the Giants, and I want to win Super Bowls for the Giants. I don't want to be an Eagle, I want to beat them twice a year, or three times a year, if need be."

Shockey suggested he doesn't have any ill-feelings toward the Eagles, who face the Saints in New Orleans on Saturday.