SportsWrath

Chase Blackburn

*SDMF*

Anyone else see the talent? whenever he's in on defense, good things happen. This guy rarely comes in with the starters and looked pretty damn good. I said it at the beginning of training camp.....make him :flex: STARTER :flex: .

Coughlin coming back:

There is no one else better out there I have no problem with it.

Anyone else see the talent? whenever he's in on defense, good things happen. This guy rarely comes in with the starters and looked pretty damn good. I said it at the beginning of training camp.....make him :flex: STARTER :flex: .

Coughlin coming back:

There is no one else better out there I have no problem with it.

No offense dude. Please don't take this personally. But you need to put down the crack pipe if you think Chase deserves to be anywhere near the field as a starter.

No offense dude. Please don't take this personally. But you need to put down the crack pipe if you think Chase deserves to be anywhere near the field as a starter.

is coughlin channeling through you and your keyboard? :confused:

I was pleasantly suprised with Chase. The kid is good at wrapping up tackles, especially that sack on Garcia. We've been missing those the last two months. He's got speed too, and he is young and fresh. I wouldn't mind giving him some more time.

I was pleasantly suprised with Chase. The kid is kid at wrapping up tackles, especially that sack on Garcia. We've been missing those the last two months. He's got speed too, and he is young and fresh. I wouldn't mind giving him some more time.

LOL I don't know that just sounds funny you being 14 calling Chase what???? 25 or 26 y/o a kid :LMAO:

I never expected much out of him when he signed as an undrafted FA, but I gotta admit, whenever he's in the game he makes plays.

Kind of reminds me of Nick Greisen a little bit, but with more intensity, size, and speed.

And can he REALLY be any worse than Emmons?

He makes Emmons look like a bitch. Comes in and has a sack, against a pretty good o-line. Something that our other Lb's couldnt do................................weird. :doh: Seriously needs to be considered as a starter.

I never expected much out of him when he signed as an undrafted FA, but I gotta admit, whenever he's in the game he makes plays.

Kind of reminds me of Nick Greisen a little bit, but with more intensity, size, and speed.

And can he REALLY be any worse than Emmons?

Everyone on this board can take up space just like Emmons (aka The Statue of Ineptitude). Plus we won't tear any pecs standing still either. :rolleyes:

I like Chase as well. seems to be a gamer. remember he played well filling in for pierce last yaer before injury as well. Int in wash game was big among other things.

he also seemed to get a lot bigger btwn '05 and '06. Couple more off seasoin cycles of the juice and this kid might be a player

Guys, Blackburn is nothing else but a backup who brings energy in spots and on special teams. He should never be a starter and if he is, it should be for the Cardinals.

The point here is that if Emmons is our starter and Chase is the better of the two (which we know is true), then Chase should get the nod over Emmons. Come to think of it, I bet you I with my 5 6" frame can do a better job than Emmons... That's how pathetic that low form of life is.

i was being facetious bro. he did get a lot bigger btwn '05 and '06 though.

That was primarily to give his neck the needed muscle tone to keep it from nearly breaking in half again.

Blackburn is a good backup but nothing more. If he can't beat Emmons for a spot on the field, that speaks volumes to me.

That was primarily to give his neck the needed muscle tone to keep it from nearly breaking in half again.

Blackburn is a good backup but nothing more. If he can't beat Emmons for a spot on the field, that speaks volumes to me.

well you know how Coughlin is with his dog house rules.

so that doesnt necessarily mean Emmons beat out Chase .

well you know how Coughlin is with his dog house rules.

so that doesnt necessarily mean Emmons beat out Chase .

Ok two things about that....what could Chase have done to possibly get in his dog house?

And just how strict is he with his doghouse when he lets Whitfield keep playing after two headbutts in three weeks?