SportsWrath

Chase Blackburn

*SDMF*

I thought Barrett Green was a good player, when he was on the field. The problem was that he was almost never on it. If he did stay on the field, I think we might have been talking about what a steal he was. Oh, well.

didn't his kness blow up?

No offense dude. Please don't take this personally. But you need to put down the crack pipe if you think Chase deserves to be anywhere near the field as a starter.

You said the same thing about Greisen. Look, both guys make plays regardless of what they look like.

No offense dude. Please don't take this personally. But you need to put down the crack pipe if you think Chase deserves to be anywhere near the field as a starter.

OK, what am I missing here. Or better yet, what is Nemesis missing here. I'd LOVE to see Blackburn as a starter, esp. over Emmons. Chase looks good out there!

OK, what am I missing here. Or better yet, what is Nemesis missing here. I'd LOVE to see Blackburn as a starter, esp. over Emmons. Chase looks good out there!

I don't know what Nem is thinking either. I wanna know what he's smoking, when, where, and how often. :furious:

I don't know what Nem is thinking either. I wanna know what he's smoking, when, where, and how often. :furious:

I think you guys are missing the point when it come how a LB should play. Chase doesn't make play near the L.O.S. Yes, he had a sack. That's one fucking play...Yes, he played better the Carlos. That's not really saying much BTW. I want a LB that attacks the hole, not get blown 5 yards back. Which he clearly does...

I guess that's the way I've alway been. A guy that like to attack the hole. ;)

I think you guys are missing the point when it come how a LB should play. Chase doesn't make play near the L.O.S. Yes, he had a sack. That's one fucking play...Yes, he played better the Carlos. That's not really saying much BTW. I want a LB that attacks the hole, not get blown 5 yards back. Which he clearly does...

I guess that's the way I've alway been. A guy that like to attack the hole. ;)

I thought he was good on run D, only 1 sack, but he's a LB who doesnt start. I guess we just believe the potential is there.

No he wasn't. He was clearly pushed around like a little bitch.

I think if given more time with the first team, he'd be a better player. You gotta also remember, he was a ST's player all year, came in and seen most of his time in the playoffs. Against apretty decent Philly O that had been gettin the job done for the past 5 weeks and were hot. A game we could have won If Eli didnt suck dick. Pushed around like a bitch, no.