27 Philadelphia Eagles*

28 New England Patriots*

29 Indianapolis Colts*

30 Chicago Bears*

31 Baltimore Ravens*

32 San Diego Chargers*

* - Subject to playoffs

# - Subject to coin flip

if we end up at 20 who should we get ? is there a top 20 draft list?

or even a 1st round draft list?

Whatever happens & wherever they finish up please god let the Giants draft Brian Leonard, one of the most selfless players who is versatile enough to probably play 3 positions on offense. I hope to god he makes it to us in the 2'nd or 3'rd round, maybe in 2 years when Ray Rice leaves for the draft we could get him too, yeah it's a homer pick but I think Rice will probably be one of the top 3 RB's in the country when he leaves for the NFL.

I see a lot of QBs going at the top of the draft: Oakland, Tampa, maybe Cleveland and Detroit, Washington, Minnesota, Miami, Houston...

Not that many QBs good enough to go at the top. Not to mention, Tampa just gave Chris Simms an extension. Washington has Jason Campbell starting now, so I'm thinking they'll give him some time. Houston has Carr, who given time to throw and someone to throw to, might not be half bad. Miami has Culpepper and Harrington, no way they're going QB in the draft.

I'm hoping we go CB, RB, CB, LB, WR in that order rounds 1 to 5. Rounds 6 & 7, use them for either O/D line depth and/or to move up in the earlier rounds to secure better prospects at the positions listed.

i hate to say it, but if we had lost out we'd have a top 10 pick and a new coach. we'd better win at least one playoff game....

We've gone over this before. It's nice to have a top 10 draft pick. But does it mean that much? If we won a few more games and the Seahawks lost a few more in 1999, then they would have Ron Dayne and we would have Shaun Alexander.

We're in the playoffs man! Enjoy it!

But you make a point with the Coughlin thing <_<

We've gone over this before. It's nice to have a top 10 draft pick. But does it mean that much? If we won a few more games and the Seahawks lost a few more in 1999, then they would have Ron Dayne and we would have Shaun Alexander.

But you make a point with the Coughlin thing <_>

Not really. Seattle would of taken Alexander regarless. They had their eye on him all year. They were affriad the Giants were going to pick him. Lucky for them, we're the Giants and selected Fat dayne instead. <_>

I'm not excited about this draft. Acorsi is gone, and he put together a capable enough team to win atleast one SB. Theres no telling what the next yahoo does. We are in the P.O.'s, now we draft late. And we'll probably take some loser again, or even better, trade up for another loser.

Not really. Seattle would of taken Alexander regarless. They had their eye on him all year. They were affriad the Giants were going to pick him. Lucky for them, we're the Giants and selected Fat dayne instead. <_<

watching that draft on tv:

my little nephew said 'i think we should take alexander' i said 'you're nuts kid, dayne runs for 200 yds every carry.' he brings it up often.

Not that many QBs good enough to go at the top. Not to mention, Tampa just gave Chris Simms an extension. Washington has Jason Campbell starting now, so I'm thinking they'll give him some time. Houston has Carr, who given time to throw and someone to throw to, might not be half bad. Miami has Culpepper and Harrington, no way they're going QB in the draft.

I'm hoping we go CB, RB, CB, LB, WR in that order rounds 1 to 5. Rounds 6 & 7, use them for either O/D line depth and/or to move up in the earlier rounds to secure better prospects at the positions listed.

I could see Houston drafting a qb. It's not all on Carr, but he throws a lot of ints.

The fans down here want Kevin Kolb. Ofcourse they wanted Vince Young last year.

They're real homers. Always wanting the area kids to be drafted.

But that seemed to work out ok for the Titans.

watching that draft on tv:

my little nephew said 'i think we should take alexander' i said 'you're nuts kid, dayne runs for 200 yds every carry.' he brings it up often.

I never liked him in college. I honestly thought we were going to draft Alexander.

I'm not excited about this draft. Acorsi is gone, and he put together a capable enough team to win atleast one SB. Theres no telling what the next yahoo does. We are in the P.O.'s, now we draft late. And we'll probably take some loser again, or even better, trade up for another loser.

I've got my eye on Marshawn Lynch...

But you make a point with the Coughlin thing <_<

yes, it does. a higher draft pick means a better chance at a good player. it's that simple

Guys, you say you wanted Shaun Alexander to be drafted by the Giants, thank god we didn`t.

2 words: Tiki Barber.

That`s all I have to say....about that.

Do you even have a clue? Back when Alexander was coming out of college Tiki was only in the NFL for 3 seasons He was NOT a top 5 Back then. he was a 3rd down and punt returner. It would not of hurt us to pick up Alexander but instead we took Dayne. But hind site is 20/20. If we had Alexander would we had found out how good Tiki would of become?