SportsWrath

My only Christmas wish...

so-cal dub

Oh.

I thought you were gonna say Dallas' plane crashes with the entire team, Parcells, and special guests Jerry Jones and Michael Irvin on board.

That would make one hell of a Merry Fucking Christmas.

Yeah, but then I might as well be asking for a Bentley... :(

Oh.

I thought you were gonna say Dallas' plane crashes with the entire team, Parcells, and special guests Jerry Jones and Michael Irvin on board.

Read the headline: "The Prostitute goes down...news at eleven".

Oh.

They crash on top of the Linc in the middle of the game :TU:

We play a solid a game against the Saints and get the upset. I don't want to win because of playoff implications,...just want to see a solid well played game against one of the NFC's best. Help me out Santa!

I want Barber to score a 20+ yd. game winning TD, and the crowd to shower him with love and appreciation for his greatness in his last game at Giants Stadium. :cwy:

They crash on top of the Linc in the middle of the game :TU:

... the explosion sends shrapnel right into Sean Taylor's car, killing him instantly.

(He was on his way to South Philly to buy weed)

Dear God, it's just a joke. I don't really want anyone to die or get hurt.

I want Barber to score a 20+ yd. game winning TD, and the crowd to shower him with love and appreciation for his greatness in his last game at Giants Stadium. :cwy:

How awful and dissapointing the Giants have been has really overshadowed that. I forgot until I read the article at Giants.com

It really sucks for him that this miserable excuse for a team will do nothing to help Tiki or themselves go out on top.