SportsWrath

I'd like to this team

Scipio

We'll lose...it has Wild Card implications and we're trying to get "revenge" for the playoff loss. If a game is big, count on these Giants to lose.

We haven't won a big game all year. Redskins, Buccaneers, Texans, Falcons, Eagles all suck...we beat only one quality opponent and it was the Cowboys...but Bledsoe started that game and Romo was put in after halftime.

This falls on the whole team...the coaches putting the players in a position to fail and the players for failing to execute and being totally undiciplined.

It comes down to this:

If we win, we probably make the playoffs.

If we lose, we almost certainly don't.

It's the NFC. It probably won't be decided until week 17. They may even have to have a selection show to decide who's in.

We'll lose...it has Wild Card implications and we're trying to get "revenge" for the playoff loss. If a game is big, count on these Giants to lose.

We haven't won a big game all year. Redskins, Buccaneers, Texans, Falcons, Eagles all suck...we beat only one quality opponent and it was the Cowboys...but Bledsoe started that game and Romo was put in after halftime.

This falls on the whole team...the coaches putting the players in a position to fail and the players for failing to execute and being totally undiciplined.

Eagles shouldn't be put in the same sentence as the Bucs Skins and Texans. They were playing awesome the time we played them, certainly at an elite level.

You guys are a bunch of far away giants fans, but thats cool and I love SC. Now I know my english is not that good, but we have to get revenge this weekend these guys made us look silly last year. Now we can make them miss the playoffs that would be great. Huffyboy better pull his head out of his ass.

You guys are a bunch of far away giants fans, but thats cool and I love SC. Now I know my english is not that good, but we have to get revenge this weekend these guys made us look silly last year. Now we can make them miss the playoffs that would be great. Huffyboy better pull his head out of his ass.

I would love to see the smirk gouged off of Delhole's face as my guys do some literal ballin' on his ass.

I like the responses to this post but I am really confused by the wording in the topic/message....maybe it is just me though anyone have an explanation for it?

img9854627.jpg

I'd like to this team..... :huh::confused:

I'd like to this team, Are you going to let Carolina Spank you now