SportsWrath

Yeah maybe we should have not traded Rivers for Manning

jranieli

unbelievable, he looks so much better under than offense than we do. How many opportunities can we get after turnovers. Yeah call me out on this, I don't care. This is ridiculous.

:brooding:

I can't even defend Eli's play today. I hate to say it. but Eli is never going to be an Elite QB.

I totally agree with you. I have been backing Eli for awhile, but no more. He sucks. He over throws recievers by 10 yards, then throws at thier feet, behind them, 3 yards wide, ect...

And lets not forget, the Chargers picked up Merriman from the trade.

I totally agree with you. I have been backing Eli for awhile, but no more. He sucks. He over throws recievers by 10 yards, then throws at thier feet, behind them, 3 yards wide, ect...

I think alot has to do with coaching too. Kevin is hack and I can't believe we gve that fool a job.

I don't even want to think of Merriman. I am not sure how things would have turned out there. He throws so god damn erratic. He throws ducks and is not very accurate. He has had some good games this year but as the year has gone by his play his steadily decreased. I have defended him from the start but I cannot take this anymore. He looked so bad.

We played shitty except for Tiki's 141 on only 19 fuckin carries... The D was playing great until they had to be on the field every other 4 downs... But I gotta say we're beat up pretty bad and it doesn't look good if these guys out there can't turn t around.

11/11/2006 Amani Toomer IR

11/08/2006 Osi Umenyiora Doubtful Hip flexor

11/08/2006 Amani Toomer Out Knee

11/08/2006 Michael Strahan Out Foot

11/08/2006 Sam Madison Questionable Hamstring

11/08/2006 Carlos Emmons Questionable Groin

11/08/2006 Plaxico Burress Questionable Back spasms

11/08/2006 Sinorice Moss Questionable Quadricep

11/08/2006 Justin Tuck Questionable Foot

11/08/2006 Jim Finn Probable Knee

11/08/2006 Brandon Short Questionable Quadricep

11/05/2006 Michael Strahan Day-to-Day Sprained right foot

that's the injury report, and it doesnt include Petigout getting hurt early. And Bob Whitfield got his ass handed to him all game, and Luke won't be back...

We played shitty except for Tiki's 141 on only 19 fuckin carries... The D was playing great until they had to be on the field every other 4 downs... But I gotta say we're beat up pretty bad and it doesn't look good if these guys out there can't turn t around.

that's the injury report, and it doesnt include Petigout getting hurt early. And Bob Whitfield got his ass handed to him all game, and Luke won't be back...

I think Luke is done for the season

Yeah, this team is not going to the playoffs. And oh yeah, Tiki is retiring at the end of the season

Yeah, this team is not going to the playoffs. And oh yeah, Tiki is retiring at the end of the season

I still think we make the postseason, but I dont think we'll go anywhere. Huffnagle has no idea what the word adjustment means, or for that matter the power of great running game.

Manning was horrible but I'm still glad we have him. This was a total team loss including special teams. Witfield got owned after Petigout went out. When we were going in after the score was 24-20, we only needed a few yards for a managable FG to pull within 1 point. The coaches need to play it safe once in a while.

In my mind, this was a huge loss with the Eagles and Cowboys winning and half our team out with injuries. I only hope that this team can come up with some answers. Manning better wake up and play as the first overall pick, because he is gonna need to win some games down the stretch. I still have faith that the light will come back on.

Or, USE YOUR FUCKING TE....

The magic formula of the 80-90's Giants....plenty of seam passes to the TE; plenty of cram it down your throat till you swall RB/FB running game...and a couple of quick out and ups for TD's or long games. Giants stadium with its high crown is built for those types of games. Why is it since Benedict Arnold left because of his "ahem health (e.g. money/power issues) has this been lost on Giants coaching staffs? Fassell had a better idea on how to use Shockey, whereas the Cheerleader wants to turn him into Hands of Stone Howard Cross. Let's not even talk about the one trick pony defense...I truly honestly believe that I and about at least 500 members of this board can call a better defense than that hopeless/helpless Lewis.

Here we go again. :unsure:

We had a bad loss. We sucked today. Eli definitely was not himself.

The reason Rivers looks cool there is because of the coaches. Our coaches blow ass like a hurricane. These old farts need to be shot and then tossed on the road. USE THE MOTHERFUCKING TIGHT END YOU FUCKING LUNATICS! DO NO PASS WHEN THE RUN IS WORKING!!!

AM I THE ONLY FUCKER ON THIS PLANET WHO WAS EXPECTING A DRAW on 3rd AND 22 RIGHT FROM THE START?? I MEAN, 3rd and very long, ALL TEAMS RUN THE DRAW MORE OFTEN THAN NOT! EXPECT THAT SHIT! WHAT THE FUCK??? :furious:

Here we go again. :unsure:

We had a bad loss. We sucked today. Eli definitely was not himself.

The reason Rivers looks cool there is because of the coaches. Our coaches blow ass like a hurricane. These old farts need to be shot and then tossed on the road. USE THE MOTHERFUCKING TIGHT END YOU FUCKING LUNATICS! DO NO PASS WHEN THE RUN IS WORKING!!!

AM I THE ONLY FUCKER ON THIS PLANET WHO WAS EXPECTING A DRAW on 3rd AND 22 RIGHT FROM THE START?? I MEAN, 3rd and very long, ALL TEAMS RUN THE DRAW MORE OFTEN THAN NOT! EXPECT THAT SHIT! WHAT THE FUCK??? :furious:

Thank God I was not listening to the game till just after the 3rd quarter started. I would have picked up my TV and/or radio and thrown both out the fucking window. If everyone in the viewing public knows that the draw is coming why don't the Giants coaching staff. I mean my God they were playing a soft defense, rushing three linemen....come on....they were not taking any chances with Grossman by letting him heave it at that point and be down 16-20 to 3 at that point. So which two plays out of 500 will you most likely see....uh a draw up the middle if you have a shaky quarterback...and maybe a nifty screenplay if you are not facing Ed "To Tall" Jones and/or Jim Jeffcoat (re: Phil Simms and a couple of interception returns off of screens by these guys). God give me strength. Please let us make the playoffs with the bulk of our crew back....and please....please let it be against opponents that our coaches can gameplan against...here's hoping.

eh, i sitll dont like rivers better than manning. give manning ladainian tomlinson and a head coach not named tom coughlin and we'll see a stark contrast in stats.

manning sucked, but come on guys, it was pouring rain.

Blocking sucked guys. Eli had no time, and then when he did he got rattled. HE was erratic all night and he played like shit. I expect a monster game from him this Monday. He's not that bad.

And Rivers played the Bengals. Put him against the Bears with the shitty blocking we had and our injury report and he'd do just as bad.

Manning was horrible but I'm still glad we have him. This was a total team loss including special teams. Witfield got owned after Petigout went out. When we were going in after the score was 24-20, we only needed a few yards for a managable FG to pull within 1 point. The coaches need to play it safe once in a while.

Yes , i agree , when we lost Luke we were doomed. If Whitfield is permanent we are in trouble.

But the call to kick a 52 yard FG was a disaster. Feagles would have punted inside the 20 and our D would have taken care of it ( only down 24-20 at the time .... Jesus )

Oh well at least it wasnt an NFC East loss ..... and we are still 3-0 in the division

I still expect 10-6 with a 5-1 divisional record and playoffs.

( ..... and Webster is just fucking awful )

Lets not be dumb here guys. A QB isn't gonna be effective when he is asked to throw on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd down. The Bears got pressure and we abandoned the run. We ran the ball 21 times, twenty fucking 1, and BJ only touched the ball twice.

It was raining and cold, not ideal throwing conditions anyway, no reason we didn't turn this game into exactly what it should have been. A grinding running attack. We had them on their heels early on both sides of the ball, and we stopped blitzing and stopped running.

Eli is going to be a terrific QB if he ever gets coaches that have not fried their brain cells.

Lets not be dumb here guys. A QB isn't gonna be effective when he is asked to throw on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd down. The Bears got pressure and we abandoned the run. We ran the ball 21 times, twenty fucking 1, and BJ only touched the ball twice.

It was raining and cold, not ideal throwing conditions anyway, no reason we didn't turn this game into exactly what it should have been. A grinding running attack. We had them on their heels early on both sides of the ball, and we stopped blitzing and stopped running.

Eli is going to be a terrific QB if he ever gets coaches that have not fried their brain cells.

We ran 21 fucking times and in those 21 times we got 150 yards and 2 touchdowns. Why did we go away from it? Again this week we run on first for a loss of 2 and the next two plays are passes. The next drive 3 fuckin pass plays in a row AND WE WERE FUcKING UP BY 7! what the fuck. I don't know if it's the coaches that are too faithful in Eli to pull out a W every week like Peyton, or if they're not confident enough in the run game after we have a short gain or a loss on a run.

We gotta keep running the ball, if you don't want to wear out Tiki bring in Jacobs. That is why we picked up a big #2 running back, to take some of the beating off of Tiki. Bring in Jacobs for 10-12 carries, let him beat up their front 7. Tiki will break them even more if they're already hurting, he fuckin averaged 7.4 yards a carry.

I think we're in trouble until Strahan and Osi are back to give that D line some type of fuckin rotation so they're not dead tired by the end of the first half. Our D had absolutely no rotation or rest, I think that's why Lewis called such a soft D on that 3rd and long. Oh and Will Demps (I was saying he's a good Safety and I'm willing to admit I was dead wrong) WHIFFED on that play. If you see the replay, watch him go at Jones and put his head down. They teach you in fuckin pop warner KEEP YOUR HEAD UP, if you're heads down you can't see what you're tackling and thats what happened.

I really hope we can come back strong against Jacksonville, they're pretty beat up too on D.