SportsWrath

lol Inept right to the very end

mickeef2

1st down, 1:30 left in the game, a six point lead, Skins have no timeouts left. What do we do? We hand the ball off.

I c/p this

Lughead:

I didnt like the last 2 plays they should of had jacobs bulldoze it in for a score.

this tells me the coaching staff doesnt know how to inspire the team

yeah thats good enough we will leave points on the field . no big deal ........

come on punch them(redskins) in the mouth and get (the team) pumped up for next week dont say well ("that will do pig that will do"-babe pig in the city) they cry the team dont finish games how about the coaches? Why don't they let them fininsh games with Authority not with a purse in their hand. I could see if they were out of a chip shot field goal range

now coughlin is giving his speach

I hope next year we can call him couch coughlin (cause thats where he will hopefully be watching the Giants next year) instead of coach coughlin

I c/p this:

Lughead:

I didnt like the last 2 plays they should of had jacobs bulldoze it in for a score.

this tells me the coaching staff doesnt know how to inspire the team

yeah thats good enough we will leave points on the field . no big deal ........

come on punch them(redskins) in the mouth and get (the team) pumped up for next week dont say well ("that will do pig that will do"-babe pig in the city) they cry the team dont finish games how about the coaches? Why don't they let them fininsh games with Authority not with a purse in their hand. I could see if they were out of a chip shot field goal range

now coughlin is giving his speach

I hope next year we can call him couch coughlin (cause thats where he will hopefully be watching the Giants next year) instead of coach coughlin

Sorry, but that's just bad football. With all the boneheaded mistakes this team has made this year, you wanna run the ball when all you have to do is take a knee?

Sorry, but that's just bad football. With all the boneheaded mistakes this team has made this year, you wanna run the ball when all you have to do is take a knee?

YES..... MAKE A STATEMENT!!!!!!!!!! come on 1/2 yardline V formation ????? dont just walk into the playoffs like some joe shmoe next week is a new season .

1st down, 1:30 left in the game, a six point lead, Skins have no timeouts left. What do we do? We hand the ball off.

it was a 50-50 deal.

A/ You let Eli pass it in that situation and a la the Titan game, Eli chucks up a wobbly duck for a pick.

B/ You hand off and HOPE Tiki busts one for 11 yds. If not, let the D stop the Skins

They chose B...because they (like us) STILL cannot trust or RELY on Eli to convert a key play. And that, my friend is why we gave up Rivers, Merriman and N. Kaeding. Wow!!!

I was pointing out why you don't get the 6 like this dumbass wants.

You were pointing out why Giants fans are hated by everyone.

you could have just said things could go wrong with a handoff, you chose to bring up a dark day. i reciprocated.

Yep.

after a horrible last half of our season and the anguish we went through in our downward spiral . given a chance to cap of the regular season with a positive drive in the end zone would help us boost our moral . Thats what I am looking for .

If we by chance ever let history repeat itself (herm edwards) then good it would of been the last nail in coughlins coffin .

caughlin was coaching on eggshells tonight any way .

Go RAIDERS

I was pointing out why you don't get the 6 like this dumbass wants.

You were pointing out why Giants fans are hated by everyone.

Hey man, I think he was joking. You picked a bad day in our history to make a point, and he jabbed back at ya.

BTW, only winners are hated, so if we're hated, I'm cool with it.

I don't get why Coughlin wasn't going for two after those TD's...idk. But we won, Tiki is amazing...i hope we play Dallas.

Two early in the game to for 2s. You'll be surpised how regretable those calls turn out to be when taken this early.