SportsWrath

Time for Tyree?........he looked rock solid yesterday

Guest JACKSTROUD7

He played great yesterday in the spot he was in. Carter again looked like the same old player, dropping the balls but Tyree played great.

Carter had one bad drop, but I do believe Tyree and Jennings should get more playing time, just like I believe Jacobs should have EQUAL run oppertunity's as Tiki

Carter had one bad drop, but I do believe Tyree and Jennings should get more playing time, just like I believe Jacobs should have EQUAL run oppertunity's as Tiki

The hell you say. Look I'm a Jacobvs fan and wanna see him touch the ball more, but he should not be getting the ball the same amount of time as the best RB in Giants history, and one of the top 5 RB's in the game today. The fact we're not riding Tiki is driving me crazy.

Guest JACKSTROUD7

the other teams in the leaugue rotate back and WR's

we dont

so lets ride poor tiki, burress, and toomer into the ground every damm game.....

or

lets mix it up like most teams do

let's see him do it against a defense not in prevent with a 20+ point lead

The Hawks never went into prevent. They played hard for 4 Quarters. Nor did they give up trying to score. Hence the 2 interceptions late in the game. Not defending our rediculas play, but that statment just isnt true.

The Hawks never went into prevent. They played hard for 4 Quarters. Nor did they give up trying to score. Hence the 2 interceptions late in the game. Not defending our rediculas play, but that statment just isnt true.

i see, so it just so happens that our WRs were considerably more open in the 4th quarter? the seattle defense was lax as hell in the 4th

When a deep ball is put right in Carter's hands, why does he always slide while he catches? He did that against Dallas at home last year and did it on Sunday. The common theme? Two killer drops.

I knew I've seen that exact play before.