SportsWrath

Giants.com leftovers?

Guest MontyPython

Guest MontyPython

Geez, for a bunch of "supposed" NYG fans, there is very little thread activity in here, which kinda supports my theory that a bunch of us are not really NYG fans.

Fans of whom, I dunno? but I know one thing, on other NYG message boards, its hopping this time of year.

here? its a dead as can be, but active in other sections.

go figure?

Geez, for a bunch of "supposed" NYG fans, there is very little thread activity in here, which kinda supports my theory that a bunch of us are not really NYG fans.

Fans of whom, I dunno? but I know one thing, on other NYG message boards, its hopping this time of year.

go figure?

why dont you click the "building the new york giants forum" thread above. wiseguy

Guest MontyPython
why dont you click the "building the new york giants forum" thread above. wiseguy

hi

I remember you from Giants.com.

team looks primed this year (oh no actual NYG talk!)

Lorenzen is getting rave reviews. possible that Hasselbeck is let go?

hi

I remember you from Giants.com.

team looks primed this year (oh no actual NYG talk!)

Lorenzen is getting rave reviews. possible that Hasselbeck is let go?

it does appear that lorenzen has his problems worked out id prefer him in number 2 over hasselbeck. As for the team im very excited and looking foreward to a great season. my only concern is if tiki goes down can jacobs hold it down so our offense is balanced?

Guest MontyPython
it does appear that lorenzen has his problems worked out id prefer him in number 2 over hasselbeck. As for the team im very excited and looking foreward to a great season. my only concern is if tiki goes down can jacobs hold it down so our offense is balanced?

I would think, barring serious injury, that Rob Johnson will be #2?

Tiki's backup is a question mark. I like Jacobs, and think he might be the answer...however, the staff feels he cannot pick up the blitz

Thanks Monty,

I can't seem to convince the other member to come here and talk some Giants football. I've tried everything. People just don't want to click on the link....

Yeah... it has dropped dramaticly in this section... man I can't recruit the GMB anymore, so if you guys can give me links to other Giants message boards, I'll try to bring more activity here

I would think, barring serious injury, that Rob Johnson will be #2?

Tiki's backup is a question mark. I like Jacobs, and think he might be the answer...however, the staff feels he cannot pick up the blitz

As a resident of WNY and remembering Johnsons abilities...I seriously doubt that Johnson will make the team...unless he plays better than in Buffalo.

Coughlin made a comment in his last report that Jacobs was running very well...2 goal line tds...1 with some o help...the other was all on his own against 2 D players...

I am encourage at any rate that this could a great year....

I will try PMing some GMB members to come over here...

As a resident of WNY and remembering Johnsons abilities...I seriously doubt that Johnson will make the team...unless he plays better than in Buffalo.

Coughlin made a comment in his last report that Jacobs was running very well...2 goal line tds...1 with some o help...the other was all on his own against 2 D players...

Don't man! I promised Bluesunday we wouldn't PM advertise there anymore. Thanks for trying. But I would like to honor his wishes.

I dunno I definatly think jacobs will beat johnson for the 2 spot but the fact that they are still pushing him at the goal line is a concern for me. I would like to see him get more involved in the game personally than just a goal line powerhouse. God forbid if tiki goes down im scared. this is the next position i believe we should actively persue. that being said provided tiki carries on like he has I dont think there is any reason we shouldnt be superbowl contenders imho

Guest MontyPython
Does anybody here rate Ward at all if Tiki goes down ? He showed some good stuff last year. BUT

i think Ward and Jacobs would struggle badly if Tiki gets injured.

We have to draft a RB very early next April for sure

I rate Ward highly...but I also rate Jacobs highly as well.

In 40+ yrs of watching football, Jacobs is as close to being "Jim Brown" as any Rb since. Let me explain why I make the comparision.

Brown was 6'2 230 lbs in a day when DEFENSIVE lineman were 6'2 230 lbs

Jacobs is 6'4 265-270 (sometimes 260) in a day when D liners are 6'4 270 lbs.

Its striking to see him run as quick as he does in person. The coaching staff has worries that he cannot pick up the blitz consitently, hence putting Eli in jeopardy.

Ward has a motor that does not give up, along with pretty good hands.

Guest MontyPython
Thanks Monty,

I can't seem to convince the other member to come here and talk some Giants football. I've tried everything. People just don't want to click on the link....

no problem. I might be a pain in the ass over in politics and religion section, but I am still a NYG fan at heart.

I think that many are not NYG fans. reason why? they never posted much Giants stuff on giants.com. expectations are low for any to post here imo

Guest MontyPython

I think Johnson makes the team due to the connection with Coughlin. I'm blaming his poor performance in Buffalo on Buffalo's inability to protect him.

Hasselbeck appears to be the odd man out, altho that could change.

go figure?

Monty many of us are die hard Jints fans who bleed Giants' blue. When the Giants Board did away with their politcal section many of us who love that sort of thing came here. We are still crazy fans. I have been a fan for over 50 years. Wait til we get closer to the season.

I dont know why I dont come here. Im as Blue as you can be. I went to Giants stadium and helped set up there new website. I have a entire room decked out in to watch the games every Sunday.

I'll stop in more often :TU:

Jacobs is a beast.

First, you are correct, the same crybabies who demanded this group called the Fab 4 be suspended or banned, actually followed the aforementioned group over to SportsWimps.com.

Second, this topic is ridiculous, trying to ban people because they don't sing praises every second. This is a messageboard, get over it.

Guest MontyPython
Monty many of us are die hard Jints fans who bleed Giants' blue. When the Giants Board did away with their politcal section many of us who love that sort of thing came here. We are still crazy fans. I have been a fan for over 50 years. Wait til we get closer to the season.

I hear ya Tags...just surprised that camp opened and very little dicussion is going on

50 yrs? that means you saw the Fredericksons, Giffords, Rotes, Ron Johnsons, Allen Jacobs, Proverb jacobs (for the religious folks) and Chuck Mercien. wow...don't forget marsh white, Czonka and Doug Kotar!

go figure?

Pre-Season didn't even start yet dude, WTF are we supposed to talk about? "The Legend of Seawright?" :huh:

Guest MontyPython
Pre-Season didn't even start yet dude, WTF are we supposed to talk about? "The Legend of Seawright?" :huh:

training camp?

just as I figured - it don't matter to some, to others its a religion.

wow