SportsWrath

Giants.com leftovers?

Guest MontyPython

I predict that this board will light up after the first preseason game and will be crowded every week of the regular season. I'm not going back to Giants.com, I just don't have all that much to say at this point.

Guest MontyPython
Thanks Monty,

I can't seem to convince the other member to come here and talk some Giants football. I've tried everything. People just don't want to click on the link....

hmmm

see, in the real world, NYG fans transcend all this garbage at the end of the day and talk about their team.

the operative word is "NYG fans"...sadly what I have found out is that many members may have came from Giants.com, but it doesn't mean they are Giants fans.

some seem to only talk politics, even during the season.

That was evident on Giants.com....How can they be NYG fans (or football fans) with that kind of activity?

Geez, for a bunch of "supposed" NYG fans, there is very little thread activity in here, which kinda supports my theory that a bunch of us are not really NYG fans.

Fans of whom, I dunno? but I know one thing, on other NYG message boards, its hopping this time of year.

here? its a dead as can be, but active in other sections.

go figure?

Dude, it's the offseason still. The preseason hasn't even started. Besides, how many "Eli Sucks" threads do we have to respond to?

hmmm

see, in the real world, NYG fans transcend all this garbage at the end of the day and talk about their team.

the operative word is "NYG fans"...sadly what I have found out is that many members may have came from Giants.com, but it doesn't mean they are Giants fans.

some seem to only talk politics, even during the season.

That was evident on Giants.com....How can they be NYG fans (or football fans) with that kind of activity?

Well, I appreciate your effords.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MontyPython
personally, i dont come here because i have a job and it's summer...

where do you work...the sahara?

I really can't understand why they came to Giants.com anyways. couldn't the politico's have found a better message board than DESTROYING Giants.com??

Guest MontyPython
I predict that this board will light up after the first preseason game and will be crowded every week of the regular season.

...wrong so far

...wrong so far

I was going to bring this up this morning. I came in here several times this morning, but no. No one gives a shit that the Giants just treated KC like they were a read headed step child. :rock: Now preseason means nothing. But you can come away with a good feeling after this game. Looks like there were a couple of injuries though.

Guest MontyPython
I was going to bring this up this morning. I came in here several times this morning, but no. No one gives a shit that the Giants just treated KC like they were a read headed step child.

yup

and if you pay attention to "some" of the threads from last night... it seemed like some of the Politico's wanted to start something over the Rob Johnson stuff???....weird as shit? Johnson looked pretty good, matter of fact the whole team did!