SportsWrath

Lol Darius Slayton holding out

Mr. P

Receiving yards leader on a team that finished  almost dead last in passing offense in those 5 years

Bold strategy Cotton, lets see how it plays out.

Next Neal will hold out saying he's the second best tackle on this team after AT so he deserves to be paid like it.

I mean I get it, not a lot of 5th round WRs or any WR for that matter on day three of the draft throws up back to back 700+ yard seasons.

But does him and his agent honestly believe he's an essential piece for this team like the Giants?

Would love to know what his asking price is.  Yeah, he has been consistent and he is a favorite target on a shitty team...but how much of a dick must you be to hold out on a team that sucks?

1 minute ago, CrazedDogs said:

it's just voluntary workouts, is this really a 'hold out'?

It's the "as he seeks an extension" that rubs people the wrong way.  Implies he would be there if he had the deal he is looking for.

I love football... voluntary means you better be there.... 9:00 AM means you had better get there at 8:30 AM and you are late by 8:45 AM.  Just plain ridiculous.  If he does the latter, I would let him walk.  Not now.  It is just a distraction.

On 4/18/2024 at 9:57 AM, Sephiroth said:

Everyone doesn't report to voluntary workouts. 

It's silly season.  I'll be (sort of) concerned if he doesn't show up in June. 

Holdout, lol. We went 6-11 with him, we can go 6-11 without him.

Isn't this clown making like $8M this year for 50 catches and like 700 yards? lol. He's a fringe #2 WR and wants a long term deal? Get bent dude. Be happy we're not cutting you and signing Tyler Boyd to fill in the gap, let alone whatever we draft next week.

2 hours ago, mastershake said:

Isn't this clown making like $8M this year for 50 catches and like 700 yards? lol. He's a fringe #2 WR and wants a long term deal? Get bent dude. Be happy we're not cutting you and signing Tyler Boyd to fill in the gap, let alone whatever we draft next week.

Right... whatever.  Walk and/or sign.  Did I write whatever? :yawn:

Daniel Jones is there at these voluntary workouts. Slayton had better get his ass here - neither of those 2 know what the future holds. DJ has atleast made his bag - Slayton better do the same IF he wants an extension