SportsWrath

What?. No Giants - Bills game thread?

boohyah

Just now, boohyah said:

The whole late hit shit is terrible. The hands to the face I get, but these guys momentum into the qb just isn't fair. 

They need to start letting defenses play again.

I loved the old defenses of the 80s and 90s... this score 40 pts stuff bores me to death.  Blows to the head and face are off limits... yet he hit him with the ball as he was throwing... unreal.

Just now, BlueInCanada said:

So I didn't watch but what happened at the end of the half? 

We were at the 1? And ran the ball with 10 seconds left? 

My phone had a goaline alert then nothing.

Lololololol what the fuck. 

They ran the ball with :14, the bills blatantly laid all over Barkley to prevent him from getting up and they couldn’t get back to the line.  Bad play call but the refs blew that 

Kafka just sucks... plus Taylor has to throw the ball away or run it himself outside.  No inside runs... you need at least 12-15 seconds.  They lost at least three points.  The buffalo player holding three separate times prevented a TD.  It was a good play on his part.

1 minute ago, Herc said:

They ran the ball with :14, the bills blatantly laid all over Barkley to prevent him from getting up and they couldn’t get back to the line.  Bad play call but the refs blew that 

I know the refs have been letting the Bills get away with fucking murder all night.  Just terrible.

2 minutes ago, gmenroc said:

Or the play was an RPO and TT opted for the R at the line.  Barkley was stuffed...0 pts.  Still no 1st half TDs...lol.

Hell of a 1st half...but damn...what a TD there would've meant with getting the ball after half

The bills held in the endzone the play before to prevent a sure TD.  We can't buy a TD.