SportsWrath

UDFAs

BlueInCanada

On 5/17/2023 at 6:59 PM, TaylorBanksCarsonVanPelt said:

Wonder what he did with Covid.  I guess he became "immune" as well. :rolleyes:

Like 99.999% of people his age and in his health, it probably didn’t amount to much more than a common cold. Assuming he got it at all. 

27 minutes ago, JayD said:

Like 99.999% of people his age and in his health, it probably didn’t amount to much more than a common cold. Assuming he got it at all. 

His age?  How old was he in 2020?

4 hours ago, JayD said:

On 5/17/2023 at 10:48 AM, Sephiroth said:

Turned out to be a weird vax conspiracy theorist too before Tucker Carlson made it cool! 

I hear you man.  My friend, doctor, and niece all died of COVID.  Friend and doctor in March 2020 and April 2020 respectively.  Niece died in January of 2022, with seven other people between them.  I live in the heart of NYC, and it was way more than a cold.  My girls were in Madrid, Paris and Milan in January 2020 just before the big epidemics hit Europe.  We were so glad that they missed the virus.

11 hours ago, CrazedDogs said:

Lol ok. 

Niece was only 41 and died of Covid because she belonged to the Facebook crew and refused to take a vaccine.  Got solid Covid and had to be put on a ventilator and died.  Her oldest son was sick to the point of hospitalization and her husband as well.  Her youngest son who infected everyone in her household had a case of sniffles, and that was that.  My niece was so infective that they would not allow an open casket.  Dead at 41, because of bullshit.  Now her boys are motherless at ages 18 and 13 respectively.  They were 17 and 12 when she died.

On 5/19/2023 at 10:51 PM, TaylorBanksCarsonVanPelt said:

I hear you man.  My friend, doctor, and niece all died of COVID.  Friend and doctor in March 2020 and April 2020 respectively.  Niece died in January of 2022, with seven other people between them.  I live in the heart of NYC, and it was way more than a cold.  My girls were in Madrid, Paris and Milan in January 2020 just before the big epidemics hit Europe.  We were so glad that they missed the virus.

It’s come through my house three times. Wasn’t that big of a deal. I never got it at all. It was more like a flu than a cold though for my wife. 

My oldest son was mad he couldn’t go back to school by the third day he had it. 

3 hours ago, JayD said:

It’s come through my house three times. Wasn’t that big of a deal. I never got it at all. It was more like a flu than a cold though for my wife. 

well I guess that settles it then. 

12 hours ago, JayD said:

Now we know you are bullshitting us. Your kid "wanted" to go back to school sick.

15 hours ago, JayD said:

My heart goes out to you man... we found Covid to be a heavy thing.  We still wear masks.

On 5/21/2023 at 4:42 PM, boohyah said:

Now we know you are bullshitting us. Your kid "wanted" to go back to school sick.

He has also went to bed between 8-830 every night without ever being asked to his entire childhood. I told him several times he could stay up later. I’ve never seen anything like it. 

Damn it. Maybe I should get that dna test. 

7 minutes ago, JayD said:

So everyone else’s personal experiences are good, till it goes against the narrative? 

I wouldn't draw broad conclusions or generalizations about a virus or medical condition from personal experience. You'd need actual scientific research for that.

19 hours ago, mastershake said:

I wouldn't draw broad conclusions or generalizations about a virus or medical condition from personal experience. You'd need actual scientific research for that.

True. The elderly and those with underlying health conditions were effected the most. The other 98% of us it wasn’t a big deal. And the vaccine didn’t come as advertised at all. 

Pfizer’s own studies, which they were forced to release, shows that it was basically a nightmare for many. And is a gift that will most likely keep on giving into the future. 

It didn’t stop or even slow the spread. And more people have died with it than without it. 

1 hour ago, JayD said:

True. The elderly and those with underlying health conditions were effected the most. The other 98% of us it wasn’t a big deal. And the vaccine didn’t come as advertised at all. 

Pfizer’s own studies, which they were forced to release, shows that it was basically a nightmare for many. And is a gift that will most likely keep on giving into the future. 

It didn’t stop or even slow the spread. And more people have died with it than without it. 

🤦‍♂️